Gender Discussion #28

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, you do need to treat stats carefully, I agree. But that said, there were a spate of physical attacks on gay men in Birmingham fairly recently. They were around the gay village, so it felt targeted. There's also a feeling I get. It's hard to put my finger on it, but I just feel more vulnerable than I used to. I rarely go to gay bars in Birmingham now, as it generally involves me walking some of the way back to the train station by myself and these recent attacks don't make me feel safe. It doesn't feel like the UK is more accepting than years ago when I was at University to be honest. Though I appreciate "a feeling" isn't scientific!
Always trust your instincts, always.
Horrifying to hear about this. Who are the people doing the attacking? Any idea?

Reactions: 11
I
Seen the topic of chest feeding come up again on my social media. I’m still quite confused by it. If we are being told to say ‘chest feeding’ then I presume this is to make those who ‘breastfeed’ but identify as ‘not having breasts’ included. But ‘we are not defined by our body parts’ is the whole underpinning notion of the transgender ideology. So why can’t someone who was assigned female at birth, but identifies as male, not be comfortable with calling it breastfeeding? Can they not identify as a male AND someone who has breasts? Since you know that’s the whole idea? Am I missing something?
Educate yourself, bigot! 🤣

Seriously, though,you are absolutely right. None of it makes sense. The lack of logic and coherence in trans ideology is what first made me doubt it all.

Reactions: 17
Always trust your instincts, always.
Horrifying to hear about this. Who are the people doing the attacking? Any idea?
I'm willing to bet that much of the violent homophobia in European cities comes from the same people who are responsible for a re-emergence of violent antisemitic attacks in European cities.

There are areas in my home town (continental Europe) where gay or lesbian couples cannot walk holding hands. They tend to be the same areas where walking the streets as a recognisable Jewish man can come close to a death sentence.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
"One of your lot's main criticisms of me is that I'm hyperbolic."

the tweet immediately below:
I was going to reply to the tweet about eliminating trans people at work, but what's the point, he's absolutely dense even by TRA standards.

Maya Forstarter has just won a case about the literal total opposite (GC people being discriminated against in the workplace) and that's what he comes up with?

The fact I don't think the TiM at my work is a woman doesn't mean I don't think he should have a job for Christ's sake 😂. I think the most qualified person for a job should have it, I just don't think a bloke is a woman coz he says he is. It's really not difficult is it?

It's probably a win for Colin/Katy that he can blame being unemployable on being trans rather than terminally stupid.

I suspect he's always been crackers. He was/is in some (terrible) heavy metal band. I know a lot of bands/promoters on the scene, I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was a monumental hole before transition.

Reactions: 19
I find it chilling that people are expected to believe in another person's false belief/delusion/cult belief etc. to the point where they can lose their job.

All this bollocks about misgendering people and hurty feelz. I'm autistic and people regularly tell me that I shouldn't have been born, are subhuman, shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and that I should kill myself (and my kids) for the sake of society. Jesus, the trans have absolutely no idea what it is to be hated.
Anyone who says anything like that about your autism is an absolute knobhead and believe me you are far better having nothing to do with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I find it chilling that people are expected to believe in another person's false belief/delusion/cult belief etc. to the point where they can lose their job.

All this bollocks about misgendering people and hurty feelz. I'm autistic and people regularly tell me that I shouldn't have been born, are subhuman, shouldn't be allowed to reproduce and that I should kill myself (and my kids) for the sake of society. Jesus, the trans have absolutely no idea what it is to be hated.
I'm shocked that anyone would say that to you. How horrible 😢
I always appreciate your posts on this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whilst people may identify as being a woman, I don't have to identify them in that way. I'm entitled to my own beliefs and speech as protected by the Human Rights Act.

I will always be polite to people but I'm not here to validate men pretending to be women. Women are born, not worn.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

British Triathlon are creating an ‘Open’ category and reserving the women’s category for those who are female at birth. Hopefully other sporting bodies will follow.
Absolutely fantastic. I believe sporting bodies should all have 'male', 'female' and 'open' categories where anyone can enter, regardless of trans status.

It would also help with the TRAs who say that sports should not be segregated at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

British Triathlon are creating an ‘Open’ category and reserving the women’s category for those who are female at birth. Hopefully other sporting bodies will follow.
And when only men who can't beat other elite men and trans women compete in this category, and the trans women lose (on account of how weak and feeble cross sex hormones make them, as they like to remind us), they will once again be bitching about competing against women.

Reactions: 17
Now they have to compete in an ‘open’ category - how many will bother lowering their testosterone levels to compete as women? It’s giving two mens categories - mediocre men will have a go at the open level to see if they can beat the trans women in there. I hope they restrict the competitors so they can only race in one category of their choice and don’t have a chance to accrue double points etc.

Reactions: 19
I might have missed it, but I don’t think it’s men, women and open, but rather just open and women.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s not obvious, because I think that swimming are going down the three categories route, which will be very interesting to see - as you point out - how men who might only have realistically reached the dem-finals in the mens event might compete.

Reactions: 9
There are two posters in the Gabby thread mentioning they lick their TIM partners’ balls 🤮🤮 no one cares about what you get up to in your STRAIGHT relationships. Calling it your “girlfriend’s balls” is bleeping vile.
Hello, hello.....I am brand spanking new here at the recommendation of a friend. 🙋‍♀️

What does TIM stand for?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now they have to compete in an ‘open’ category - how many will bother lowering their testosterone levels to compete as women? It’s giving two mens categories - mediocre men will have a go at the open level to see if they can beat the trans women in there. I hope they restrict the competitors so they can only race in one category of their choice and don’t have a chance to accrue double points etc.
They won't have the validation of competing against women, which is what it's all about - I think the 'third' category might die a death due to lack of interest from the mediocre males who will be 'marginalised' by this decision.

Reactions: 14
Research is beginning to reveal that trans people retain their original levels of distress after transitioning. This is because they're fundamentally unhappy with themselves. You can't escape from yourself no matter how much 'treatment' you throw at it. Your original character remains intact. You must address the origin of the distress and it won't be about living in the wrong body that's for sure. The 'wimmin and the men feelz' are human feelings and there exists in every one of us, those feelings because we're all human. The trans people seek to be something other than human because they can't accept being human. This is why they remain trapped in their unhappiness.

They need a hefty dose of Stoic Philosophy.

The AGPs just need a slap 😄
Apologies again.....What is an AGP?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Monty.. I'm not hyperbolic.. does a thread 30 long full of hyperbole and usually ends with you just want us all dead 🙃😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.