Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We may complain about this country - and there's a lot to complain about - but at least we control our guns and allow women access to healthcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So this means that abortion will be available in some states but not others 😕
Will women be able to travel from one state to another to get an abortion?
I think it’s still in the air. But as an aside, some women can’t even vote because they can’t even arrange travel to their nearest polling station in their own state, let alone flying across several

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In the USA, they use stuff like this for campaigning during voting. It gets more turnout. The US states are run as individual Countries all under the umbrella of the ' USA ' . Certain main laws are Nationwide but most are set by individual States. You can travel a few miles, cross a County line into another State , and find different rules and regulations apply to you.

Reactions: 4
So this means that abortion will be available in some states but not others 😕
Will women be able to travel from one state to another to get an abortion?
At the moment, most states that will probably ban/ reduce abortion rights don't have laws against travelling but they are planning on/ might bring them in, and states with abortion protections, such as Illinois and California have no residency requirements for abortion care.

I have seen some stuff about silicon valley companies moving to Texas and having it in the employer's benefits that they will fly/ pay for out of state abortions but if/ when Texas makes that illegal I'm not sure how they'll react.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Just read an article on the BBC about sanitary bins in men's toilets, in particular for the disposal of incontinence pads hygienically. It's a good idea as it suspect there's quite a few men who need to use pads but it was interesting to note how it was worded all the way through the article - it was 'men"s toilets' 'men suffering from prostate cancer' etc. Can't help thinking if it was relating to women's toilet facilities, whether it would have been phrased the same way

Reactions: 12
Just read an article on the BBC about sanitary bins in men's toilets, in particular for the disposal of incontinence pads hygienically. It's a good idea as it suspect there's quite a few men who need to use pads but it was interesting to note how it was worded all the way through the article - it was 'men"s toilets' 'men suffering from prostate cancer' etc. Can't help thinking if it was relating to women's toilet facilities, whether it would have been phrased the same way

Yes, a male friend of mine has had an awful time with prostate cancer and needs incontinent pads when he's out , uses them constantly.
You may be right in your view of phrasing had it been a news report on women's facilities......

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Dominoes are getting ratioed

So a domino's employee made a video and then she got doxed and reported to her employer along with a pile on from the TRAs.
Surely Domino's should be protecting the staff member who has been threatened. Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Not only that, but a lot of men who opt for SRS are so deep into their fetish they imagine dilating is going to be the sexiest thing ever. They seem to be quite surprised by how painful and arduous it is.
Theres men who fetishise child birth! They genuinely think women have massive orgasms and the best orgasms of their life when pushing out a baby.

There’s even these silicon baby dolls that they can squish up their arse to simulate child birth. They even sometimes wear fake padded bellies to pretend to be pregnant and give fake updates on their pregnancies.

They’re depraved and nothing is sacred for their cumbrains.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
America - terrifying

recently on twitter have seen - the religious ladies have entered the GC chat - some Muslim and Jewish ladies groups are starting to organize.

After campaigning for ladies only swimming sessions and gym sessions to be inclusive they are also unhappy about being excluded from their spaces.

Theres men who fetishise child birth! They genuinely think women have massive orgasms and the best orgasms of their life when pushing out a baby.

There’s even these silicon baby dolls that they can squish up their arse to simulate child birth. They even sometimes wear fake padded bellies to pretend to be pregnant and give fake updates on their pregnancies.

They’re depraved and nothing is sacred for their cumbrains.
The fact these depraved morons are self selecting to extinction is the only positive. If they mutilate themselves and regret it I have zero sympathy.

Reactions: 7
I'm so angry that the US cares more about the right to bear arms, than allowing women the right to bodily autonomy 😢 1st world country? Is it feck!!!

I'm in UK but I'm so angry about it on behalf of fellow women in US. Goes to show how deep rooted misogyny is. We knew already, but to actually turn back such legislation just boggles my mind.

They know who a woman is when they want to take away her rights!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Slightly off topic, but 😮

I’m absolutely horrified at this. The US seems to be going backwards and a terrible place to be female.

We may complain about this country - and there's a lot to complain about - but at least we control our guns and allow women access to healthcare.
Britain’s not perfect, but I’m bloody glad I was born here. We get good annual leave, healthcare free at the point of need and can access safe and legal abortions.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.