Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To answer @weeweegie he describes himself as a liberal and he supported Obama and also supports the legalisation of cannabis so he is not on the right. Of course now some call him out as not a fan of the left!!

Reactions: 6
To answer @weeweegie he describes himself as a liberal and he supported Obama and also supports the legalisation of cannabis so he is not on the right. Of course now some call him out as not a fan of the left!!

I think this is where we need to differents between general left wing and “leftist” (and vice Vera’s for the right).

not every leftie is a commie TRA

not every rightie is a fascist nazi

ETA - not everyone who is not one extreme is a fence sitting centrist either.

Reactions: 16
I think this is where we need to differents between general left wing and “leftist” (and vice Vera’s for the right).

not every leftie is a commie TRA

not every rightie is a fascist nazi

ETA - not everyone who is not one extreme is a fence sitting centrist either.
For people who have such issues understanding binaries when it comes to sex and gender, TRAs really do treat politics and stances on gender as though there’s only two binary options. Most of them seriously seem to think you either go along with every bit of nonsense they spew, or you’re a complete Nazi - hence why they’re turning on Owen Jones.

Reactions: 18
Reactions: 8
I know Nadine Dorries isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but as the old saying goes a broken clock is right twice a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This might have been mentioned in the previous thread, but the Emily Bridges interview start off quite oddly - it's as if it begins in the middle of a question

The interviewer seems to say that Emily (I think referring to when they were Zach) had lost their funding for cycling. The interviewer basically asks if this was a factor - Emily says no - they were already coming out to family.

But it's the implication - they couldn't cut it as a male cyclist so here they are trying their hand as a female cyclist!!!

Either way they didn't convince me.

I just wish somebody would tell these trans athletes that in the words of the rolling stones - you can't always get what you want!!! Maybe you can live your life as your 'true, authentic self' but you just can't be a competitive cyclist.

Why can't they accept that life is a series of compromises.

Same as the transmen who get pregnant!!! Youre not any sort of man - you're a definately a woman!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I just wish somebody would tell these trans athletes that in the words of the rolling stones - you can't always get what you want!!! Maybe you can live your life as your 'true, authentic self' but you just can't be a competitive cyclist.

Why can't they accept that life is a series of compromises.
The thing is that they could be a competitive cyclist post-transition in the correct category for their biological sex, not the way they identify (which isn’t tangible). But no, that wouldn’t involve violating womens’ spaces and getting an unfair advantage, so it wouldn’t be enough for them.

Reactions: 22
Most of them seriously seem to think you either go along with every bit of nonsense they spew, or you’re a complete Nazi - hence why they’re turning on Owen Jones.
wait, what? People are turning on Owen Jones? Why, what did he say? This is most excellent news 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
wait, what? People are turning on Owen Jones? Why, what did he say? This is most excellent news 😇
He (along with Pink News) instigated a massive pile on of the Helens Staniland and Joyce. Quotes were taken out of context and they were accused of calling for a trans genocide (what Joyce actually said was we need to reduce widespread harm by reducing the number of people/kids who transition).

Owen Jones said: whoa, I never said they were calling for a genocide. I said what they said was chilling (he’s a disingenuous prick - he may not have been alluding to genocide, but he still accused them of saying a Very Very Bad Thing).

TRAs lost their tit and have been dragging him ever since.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He (along with Pink News) instigated a massive pile on of the Helens Staniland and Joyce. Quotes were taken out of context and they were accused of calling for a trans genocide (what Joyce actually said was we need to reduce widespread harm by reducing the number of people/kids who transition).

Owen Jones said: whoa, I never said they were calling for a genocide. I said what they said was chilling (he’s a disingenuous prick - he may not have been alluding to genocide, but he still accused them of saying a Very Very Bad Thing).

Interesting.

Can't wait for his Guardian thinkpiece "Why I left the cult of trans"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Nice for him to be on the receiving end of the TRAs bile for once. He’s a silly little boy and should know that nothing will ever be good enough for the trans mafia.

Reactions: 19

What a laugh! I’ve just read some of the tweets. Hilarious 😂

Reactions: 7
Trans people are obsessed with genocide. I'm not sure if they want to be victims of genocide so bad that they've become delusional and think they are, or it's just a very conscious effort (manipulation) to secure their ultra victim status.

Anyway, trans people and trying to change the meaning of words - what a not so iconic duo.

Reactions: 18
Owen getting abuse from them shows they turn on almost everyone eventually.

Though I think it’s funny when people try to insult Owen by saying he looks young for his age. That’s the kind of insult I’d like to get. 😂

Reactions: 8
Owen is in tit as well because he keeps replying to tweets he isn't tagged in by TRAs saying they won't be surprised when he turns terf 😂 the one I saw, he said he'd been DMed it and wanted to come and reassure him that he'd never ever turn on the trans cause. OP replied saying something like "tbh your actions here are having the exact opposite effect" 😂 he literally can't win.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Owen is in tit as well because he keeps replying to tweets he isn't tagged in by TRAs saying they won't be surprised when he turns terf 😂 the one I saw, he said he'd been DMed it and wanted to come and reassure him that he'd never ever turn on the trans cause. OP replied saying something like "tbh your actions here are having the exact opposite effect" 😂 he literally can't win.
I swear groups like that have a text book emailed to them with stock replies, as they sound like clones with their accusations. They're draining and it's one of the many reasons I avoid Twitter like the plague now.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.