Gender Discussion #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women are doomed if we do and doomed if we don't so we may as well channel some feminine aggression and just go for it ✊🏻 what have we got to lose? We have duck all as it stands. Upset the menz? Bring it on baby! 🤬

Be out, loud, proud and vocal when it comes to gender crap. People only get away with what you allow them to and that goes for society as well.

Personally, I hope kids start suing their parents for medicating and mutilating them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, I did mean that.

I'm not saying 'Oh, you were too nice so it's your own fault'. The abuser is the person at fault, no one else. I'm saying that women are conditioned into 'being nice' (Obviously not all women). And it's that 'need' to be nice that the abuser builds on. By building on it, the abuser gets control and the abuse gets more violent and sadly, women die. How many times have you heard people say 'Why can't you just be nice?' Er...because we're being sold a fairy tale and it's abusive and dangerous.
I'm not happy that gender neutral toilets lead to an increase of 15% of women being assaulted. And you know what? I'm not going to be nice about it. I don't care if your friend is a really lovely person who would never harm anyone. I care about what opening that door leads to. So I'm not going to be nice. I'm going to tell them to get out of the Ladies.
Yeah I get what you mean now, I read into what you were saying wrong. I think the whole being nice thing is often what stops women speaking out too. It all feeds into the trans thing anyway, speak out and disagree with their agenda and you’re immediately branded a filthy transphobe.

Also, another thing (a far less deep but still important thing) about gender neutral toilets, is that they’re bleeping pointless because in my experience, only men end up using them anyway. Has anyone ever actually been in one? My uni decided they needed some and within a few days of opening, they pretty much became mens only toilets because no women want to use them due to the fact they absolutely stink and there is literally piss all over the toilet seats / floors 🙃🙃

• Sick

This explains a lot about mindless adherence to "preferred pronouns"/TWAW.
Yes I’ve struggled with ‘group think’ for a number of years now. I’m not good at actually speaking out but then I feel inauthentic and disconnected. I think a lot of people just don’t think very deeply about things and are happy to just go along with the crowd.

• Sad
Reactions: 6

This explains a lot about mindless adherence to "preferred pronouns"/TWAW.
I'm autistic and it's impossible for me to do anything other than say it as I see it. I cognitively can't follow other people because the social situation is meaningless to me and has no effect upon my behaviour other than perhaps cause me some discomfort. It does get me into social difficulties at times, but there's nothing I can do about that.

• Heart
I'm autistic and it's impossible for me to do anything other than say it as I see it. I cognitively can't follow other people because the social situation is meaningless to me and has no effect upon my behaviour other than perhaps cause me some discomfort. It does get me into social difficulties at times, but there's nothing I can do about that.
Oh sweetie, my mouth gets me into trouble in all kinds of situations. Like you, I say it as I see it. I've always been the person who asked why there was an elephant in the room :LOL:

But my mum (RIP) lived through the war and she taught me from a very early age that you have to call out stuff that's bad. She learned that from seeing footage of the concentration camps at the pictures. She knew then that she must always call out evil and she always did. Didn't make her popular but she was always right.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is there a difference?

But to be fair, cunts with beards putting on lippie and calling themselves Tricia should never have been accepted by ANYONE - men or women. It's a bleeping farce. Let's not put all the blame on women as we are being erased enough as it is. Let's blame these absolute brow beating fuckwits who think they can pretend to have a vagina.
A lot of influential women – e.g. Zoe Williams and her boss (Kath Viner) at the Guardian have not been helpful – Williams in particular is pro-trans while Viner is probably a coward (Suzanne Moore was forced to leave the Guardian).

This week an Irish (female) senator gave advice to the Scottish parliament with its female leader, telling them that we have nine genders in Ireland. She said all was hunky-dory with self-Id in Ireland.

Also, in the Irish Senate (mostly unelected, like House of Lords) a senator who questioned the trans agenda has been silenced by female senators.

This is being forced on us by women who can influence policy, lobby parliament, create financial incentives, and who are pandering to the AGPs and misogynists who are hidden in plain sight in all of our institutions. It is not driven by battered women, female prisoners, or dysphoric teenage girls.

• Sad
  • Heart
I'm particularly sickened by female misogynists. I honestly don't know where they're coming from. It must be some kind of weird primal drive or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, the whole trans thing is being funded by big money. Why would they do that and why do people support them in doing that?

The answer is that it's a huge opportunity by pharmaceutical companies and surgeons to make serious profits. A child who is transitioned is a customer for life of the drug companies. What more could they want?

Surgeons pretending to make trans people feel better and butchering people so that they can learn more and more. This is new territory and as one dispicable doctor said 'If a teenage girl has her breasts removed, she can always get another set later'. And that was a female doctor. Who is making a lot of money.

It all comes down to money and control and thats not good.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes, the whole trans thing is being funded by big money. Why would they do that and why do people support them in doing that?

The answer is that it's a huge opportunity by pharmaceutical companies and surgeons to make serious profits. A child who is transitioned is a customer for life of the drug companies. What more could they want?

Surgeons pretending to make trans people feel better and butchering people so that they can learn more and more. This is new territory and as one dispicable doctor said 'If a teenage girl has her breasts removed, she can always get another set later'. And that was a female doctor. Who is making a lot of money.

It all comes down to money and control and thats not good.
Yeah, a lot of people make the mistake of believing that doctors go into the medical profession because they want to help others (and surgeons are totally not a bunch of sociopaths or anything like that <hollow laugh>)

Reactions: 9
A lot of influential women – e.g. Zoe Williams and her boss (Kath Viner) at the Guardian have not been helpful – Williams in particular is pro-trans while Viner is probably a coward (Suzanne Moore was forced to leave the Guardian).

This week an Irish (female) senator gave advice to the Scottish parliament with its female leader, telling them that we have nine genders in Ireland. She said all was hunky-dory with self-Id in Ireland.

Also, in the Irish Senate (mostly unelected, like House of Lords) a senator who questioned the trans agenda has been silenced by female senators.

This is being forced on us by women who can influence policy, lobby parliament, create financial incentives, and who are pandering to the AGPs and misogynists who are hidden in plain sight in all of our institutions. It is not driven by battered women, female prisoners, or dysphoric teenage girls.

I get all that, but (& forgive me if I misunderstood), you seemed to be saying that women were solely at fault for being nice and that if women weren't 'nice' and being all 'handmaideney' then we wouldn't be in this mess, whereas a lot of people, men and women, (sorry cervix havers) have been very vocal and equally a lot of people are scared to say what they really think. Does anyone really believe that Angela Rayner thinks that women can have cocks? Sorry, I'm rambling a bit.

Reactions: 6
I'm new to this thread 👋
The trans community is a minuscule percentage of the population yet we are all meant to tow the line. Now, I don't give a crap how anyone identifies - be a lion or a fairy if it floats your boat - but a transwoman is not a woman and never will be. Sex matters: they may gender identify as female but the lived experience is not the same as biological women. I don't accept that being taken away from us. As for young children having their hormones messed with by medics, I find that utterly criminal.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've learned to not give an inch in terms of my opinions. There are no 'genuine' trans people that we should accommodate. However, I have also learned to try to keep calm and not be personal when complaining or making a point as otherwise the person in question (normally a man dressed up as a woman) can pretend they are the victim and I look like a nasty old witch so get little traction.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

An oldie but a goodie. Swearing at the end so mind where you're watching it.

• Heart
I get all that, but (& forgive me if I misunderstood), you seemed to be saying that women were solely at fault for being nice and that if women weren't 'nice' and being all 'handmaideney' then we wouldn't be in this mess, whereas a lot of people, men and women, (sorry cervix havers) have been very vocal and equally a lot of people are scared to say what they really think. Does anyone really believe that Angela Rayner thinks that women can have cocks? Sorry, I'm rambling a bit.
It’s not what we believe about them – it’s what women (and men) say in public. Women in the UK (and Irish) Labour parties are mostly appear to be on the TWAW side.

Olympians/elite sportswomen – e.g. Sharron Davies, Navratilova, Everett - have been vocal about TW in female sport but not a peep (I may be wrong about some of them) from Sally Gunnel, Rebeca Adlington, Dame Laura Kenny and many, many more.

Prof Kathleen Stock was drummed out of her job by a cabal who included senior female academic colleagues (and some she considered friends).

We're not saying women are solely responsible. We're saying that those women who are traitors to our sex have not helped. And at first there were loads of them. I used to argue with them on Twitter. Before I was kicked off Twitter for telling a male bodied person that he wasn't a female bodied person. Loads of women got kicked off Twitter. And all the handmaidens cheered about getting rid of the nasty terfs.

People were scared to speak because they could lose their jobs. This is how much power the transcult had. Women were doxed and obscenities hurled at them because they chose to speak. It was horrendous. We were closed down. Our questions were never answered. We constantly saw memes encouraging violence against us because we were terfs. It's ok to stab one apparently. Twitter did nothing about it and came down heavily on the trans side. Yet no transactivist would debate the subject with Kellie Jay Keen. Because they know that they cannot defend their positions.

Sorry, I'm getting a bit angry here. They were horrible years and it's so good to see the tide turning.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m starting to see public displays of mastectomy scars as no different to any cult uniform. The function is the same. We are different to mainstream society. We conform to our cult beliefs. We are so pious.

7A5451EC-9EF1-4E8C-AA1C-3A10C3341920.jpeg
EDA57944-D3B2-4A0E-BA3C-27F956139B33.jpeg

It’s always the women who are subjugated the most, too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is anyone going to start a new thread or shall I do it? Do you not do suggestions for a title on this thread?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.