Gender Discussion #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the real life Anna Delvey

View attachment 1328031
i didn’t expect Anna Delvey to look like that! I listened to the BBC podcast a while ago but never Googled her, and haven’t watched the Netflix show either but I always imagined her with black hair!

This is brilliant and so well put! Funny too. Tell me this guy isn’t a right wing nut? I don’t know much about him. He seems very sensible!
If he’s not right wing I’m sure after that he’ll certainly be classed as such by certain quarters! His name is similar to someone who really is a right wing nut but I don’t think they’re the same person, unless I’m mistaken. I’m sure the guy I’m thinking of is much older. He was on a viral clip when the cameras were “off” shouting at the crew.

EDIT: not the same person, this is who I’m thinking of:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.