@gemmaalster

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just announced her next trip away is in a months time. Of course she got her eyebrows done today and she’ll be getting her lashes next.

Probably property like the others Amelia liana etc
Gemma hun you need to stop talking about David Lloyd it’s a bit cringe
lol I agree about David Lloyd. I was a member of that same one until a few months ago and it’s nothing special?!

Reactions: 2
I’ve always wondered how they’ve been able to afford such a big house so close to Central London - makes sense now 😂
It’s more North London to be fair. But a fairly affluent area. It’s the norm in the community to be bought a house by the parents 🙄

Reactions: 1
She is obsessed with saying how much sex she has. On one of her TikToks in the comments she says key to happy marriage Adam washing dishes and sex. Yes we get it you have sex with your husband.

Wow, can’t imagine still being funded by parents when you’re married and have kids!
Quite normal for spoilt, very wealthy, extremely middle class Jewish kids. I say this as a Jew who was brought up in similar circles up north and went to the equivalent Jewish school but without the mega rich dad (but with a dearly loved one who has done so much for me, both financially and non-financially, regardless🥰🥰). I was also raised to make my own money and always have financial independence which I guess she does to an extent. I have some, lets say 'financially blessed by the bank of mum and dad' cousins who I see interacting with Gemma's insta and vice versa.

Reactions: 6
Quite normal for spoilt, very wealthy, extremely middle class Jewish kids. I say this as a Jew who was brought up in similar circles up north and went to the equivalent Jewish school but without the mega rich dad (but with a dearly loved one who has done so much for me, both financially and non-financially, regardless🥰🥰). I was also raised to make my own money and always have financial independence which I guess she does to an extent. I have some, lets say 'financially blessed by the bank of mum and dad' cousins who I see interacting with Gemma's insta and vice versa.
I'm privileged to have come from a nice middle class background and parents have supported me into adult life. But not to the extent of buying houses, funding lifestyles, clothes, holidays etc. More, we'll help you but you also make you're own success and stand on your own feet, I'd be embarrassed to be living off parents. Seems like maybe a different culture.

Reactions: 1
I'm privileged to have come from a nice middle class background and parents have supported me into adult life. But not to the extent of buying houses, funding lifestyles, clothes, holidays etc. More, we'll help you but you also make you're own success and stand on your own feet, I'd be embarrassed to be living off parents. Seems like maybe a different culture.
Yes, sounds similar to my situation🥰🥰I can’t even imagine how it works… does she ask her dad if she can book a 5 star trip to the Maldives for her husband and kids for tens of thousands of pounds on his debit card or does she get an allowance each month? She won’t be embarrassed as it’ll be the same situation for her friends too. As a fellow Jewish gal, it is so obviously that her lifestyle is funded by rich dad😂😂the girls are raised to be princesses and the boys are raised to be pampered man-babies. I don’t think it’s exclusive to rich middle class Jewish families.

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame money can’t buy brains. She was never smart growing up. But didn’t matter to her or her family as she was rich and would marry rich.

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame money can’t buy brains. She was never smart growing up. But didn’t matter to her or her family as she was rich and would marry rich.
It doesn’t seem like much matters more than how they look and how much money they’ve got. I think it’s sad really.

She went to St Helens no? Which is a good school.
But honestly it’s very obvious she’s preparing Gigi for the 4+ and I’d rather not she ends up at my kids school