Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Wow, can’t imagine still being funded by parents when you’re married and have kids!
Quite normal for spoilt, very wealthy, extremely middle class Jewish kids. I say this as a Jew who was brought up in similar circles up north and went to the equivalent Jewish school but without the mega rich dad (but with a dearly loved one who has done so much for me, both financially and non-financially, regardless🥰🥰). I was also raised to make my own money and always have financial independence which I guess she does to an extent. I have some, lets say 'financially blessed by the bank of mum and dad' cousins who I see interacting with Gemma's insta and vice versa.

Reactions: 7

kristy12

It’s a shame money can’t buy brains. She was never smart growing up. But didn’t matter to her or her family as she was rich and would marry rich.

Reactions: 3

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I'm privileged to have come from a nice middle class background and parents have supported me into adult life. But not to the extent of buying houses, funding lifestyles, clothes, holidays etc. More, we'll help you but you also make you're own success and stand on your own feet, I'd be embarrassed to be living off parents. Seems like maybe a different culture.
Yes, sounds similar to my situation🥰🥰I can’t even imagine how it works… does she ask her dad if she can book a 5 star trip to the Maldives for her husband and kids for tens of thousands of pounds on his debit card or does she get an allowance each month? She won’t be embarrassed as it’ll be the same situation for her friends too. As a fellow Jewish gal, it is so obviously that her lifestyle is funded by rich dad😂😂the girls are raised to be princesses and the boys are raised to be pampered man-babies. I don’t think it’s exclusive to rich middle class Jewish families.

mik05

They are both obsessed with how they look. Nearly all her content is about image, looks, Botox, clothes, how good looking her husband is or she is. How pretty/cute her kids are, what they wear, doing a "cool girl" pose. Who really wants their 3 year old pouting? Yes they're good looking like many people are, it's sad they appear to base a lot of their lives around looks instead of other important qualities.

mik05

She is obsessed with saying how much sex she has. On one of her TikToks in the comments she says key to happy marriage Adam washing dishes and sex. Yes we get it you have sex with your husband.

Reactions: 2

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She keeps popping up on my TikTok, have seen more personality in a sloth and what little personality she does possess is immensely annoying.

Tamsdebs212

It worries me how much these insta mums share so much information for hundreds of thousands of strangers to see. I take very little interest in this woman, I’m hardly an internet expert, and it’s taken me about 5 minutes to find her address.

mik05

It’s a shame money can’t buy brains. She was never smart growing up. But didn’t matter to her or her family as she was rich and would marry rich.
It doesn’t seem like much matters more than how they look and how much money they’ve got. I think it’s sad really.

yankydoo

Chatty Member
I think both her and her husband's family are very wealthy. The constant holidays are a bit grating and I do wonder if her husband has a proper job if he can take so much time off. She has said he works in property.

yankydoo

Chatty Member
Probably property like the others Amelia liana etc
Gemma hun you need to stop talking about David Lloyd it’s a bit cringe
lol I agree about David Lloyd. I was a member of that same one until a few months ago and it’s nothing special?!

Lurker121

Chatty Member
She seems to go on holiday every couple of weeks. Not very relatable.
I used to quite like her TikTok’s but lately she’s really getting on my nerves. I don’t know much about her but she’s clearly super wealthy, it feels like she’s on her third holiday of 2024. Can anyone tell me more about her?

Munchiebox

And the way she goes on like her Husband is the hottest man to ever walk the planet 🙄 The bloke is as sexy as thrush and I ‘be seen more charisma in a wet wipe 😂
He comes across as an arsehole too. They're identical to each other

Reactions: 1

kristy12

She went to St Helens no? Which is a good school.
But honestly it’s very obvious she’s preparing Gigi for the 4+ and I’d rather not she ends up at my kids school
I personally don’t consider St Helen’s highly academic… you just need money to get in. I wonder where she’ll send Gigi.

Reactions: 1