Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God, she's changing the bedroom again after Christmas, 3rd time since being in the house!!

The chocolate boxes!!! Why!! Who the hell wants to pull their glued on treats off a box when you could just put them IN the box!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eeeeerrrrmmmm so errrrrrrmmmm, Jesus it’s painful! As for changing the bedroom again?! She will just never be happy because she’s a silly little girl who is just playing house for insta. Any insta story of what she thinks is a pretty area to show off is followed by a quick zoom to “ignore that tit over there, insta reality!” Reality is it’s all tit! The sooner she accepts the fact that she doesn’t live in a grey insta mansion the better. You work in Asda and shop in Poundland. Your house is never going to look like some of the houses she aspires to decorate like. Sticky back flooring, vinyl covering on work tops, painted cupboards. Imagine how afoul it looks close up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look how bad her DIY is. How she can call herself a home account with all the shortcuts she makes is beyond me. She’s ruined what looked like a perfectly decent house when she moved in!
9011A7D4-88AE-4668-BB40-54F3883A312C.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This girl is tooooo much shes considering dropping time at work as she feels bad her dog is on its own from 4 till 1ish surely as a responsible adult you consider all of this before getting a pet?

Reactions: 3
Eeeeerrrrmmmm so errrrrrrmmmm, Jesus it’s painful! As for changing the bedroom again?! She will just never be happy because she’s a silly little girl who is just playing house for insta. Any insta story of what she thinks is a pretty area to show off is followed by a quick zoom to “ignore that tit over there, insta reality!” Reality is it’s all tit! The sooner she accepts the fact that she doesn’t live in a grey insta mansion the better. You work in Asda and shop in Poundland. Your house is never going to look like some of the houses she aspires to decorate like. Sticky back flooring, vinyl covering on work tops, painted cupboards. Imagine how afoul it looks close up!
I cant bear the "hi guys"🤬 duck, it makes me want to slap myself for watching her🤦‍♀️ Bore off head and go play with your dog.

She ruins houses, this one was lovely when they got the keys. She did the same to the last one too, I can only imagine how the buyers felt once they got into that old house and saw the reality of her bodge jobs.

Reactions: 3
She's driving me insane, i used to be able to take her in small doses but she doesn't post for ages & then comes on & is just so dull, same old dribble all the time!!! I actually cannot believe she is doing her bedroom again!!!

And she's back on slimming world, I know it's not easy losing weight but seriously, how many different eating plans has she advertised now?? Each time making out how easy it is then she disappears from insta & comes back on another one!!

Reactions: 5
🙄 she constantly changes things, seriously can’t keep up. One minute selling acrylic pictures now printed clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️ SW won’t last long

Reactions: 2
I was so confused when she started mentioning the salon, I must have skipped the story where she explained it. What happened to her studying with the Open University 🤔

Reactions: 5
Me too, so bizarre. cannot keep up with her. I get the feeling that she’s not really sure what would make her happy so tries lots and lots of things to fill a void or something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I thought she was starting IVF last September!
Me too, I’ve not really watched her stories for a while but I don’t think there’s been much mention of it since the initial story. This is one of the things I don’t understand, why be “open”on your insta for followers to then go dark? Surely it’d be more “real” and likeable if you gave the highs and lows or at least an explanation saying “not going to talk In detail but this is where we are” naive of me to think people think in a similar way obviously, seeing as insta is so fake it’s like HELLLLLOOOO just step away from the follower addiction

When she’s been asked in the last about her and Paul having kids she’s always said they’re not able to..
Yeah Paul had a vasectomy when he was married she said so back the end of last summer she made a big exciting announcement that her reason for being quiet 🙄 was they were starting IVF in September. Not a peep since!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.