Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has always been full of tit & I'm sick of her always giving out advice about diets when we all know she never sticks to them for more than a day!

Reactions: 3
She grates on me so much! All a load of bollocks! She had pizza/kebabs the other night! The way she stands doing her selfie, standing in the exact same pose looking like she absolutely loves herself!
Oh my god so glad I’m not alone with that stupid pose and boomerang in the mirror
That stupid leg and toe pop she does to make herself look slimmer!
And the constant changing words
Pauly
Tills
Yorkie (instead of Yorkshire pudding)
Why feel the need to never say the proper word!!!

Reactions: 2
She’s 29. 30 end of the summer I think. Now I’m not one to fat shame or anything like that but she does not have a figure I aspire to have. She’s overweight and no amount of head posing and boomerangs in the mirror with her strategically positioned thighs will make her slimmer. It’s like she can’t get her head around the fact she’s overweight. She always puts it down to bloating. Now we all bloat. Not by about 4 stone mind!!

• Sad
She’s 29. 30 end of the summer I think. Now I’m not one to fat shame or anything like that but she does not have a figure I aspire to have. She’s overweight and no amount of head posing and boomerangs in the mirror with her strategically positioned thighs will make her slimmer. It’s like she can’t get her head around the fact she’s overweight. She always puts it down to bloating. Now we all bloat. Not by about 4 stone mind!!
Same here, I’m not one to fat shame as I am overweight but knowing I am, I wouldn’t stand in a mirror thinking I look amazing when I know I don’t! I just want to rip those eyelashes off, surely they’re meant to be stuck down in the corners of her eyes?!

Same here, I’m not one to fat shame as I am overweight but knowing I am, I wouldn’t stand in a mirror thinking I look amazing when I know I don’t! I just want to rip those eyelashes off, surely they’re meant to be stuck down in the corners of her eyes?!
The eyelashes are hideous...they're not even stuck down properly and are too short for her size of eyelid...why bother with them anyway when you're not going out of house?

The eyelashes are hideous...they're not even stuck down properly and are too short for her size of eyelid...why bother with them anyway when you're not going out of house?
Exactly! If you’re not going anywhere why bother with the ridiculous nails, tan, eyelashes, new loungewear! Absolutely pathetic!

Not just the eyelashes, she claims she's a trained beautician, she can't even apply basic makeup & fake tan, her hands are disgusting, what's the point in going to the effort of putting fake tan on when you don't do it properly & your hands look like they've been up a cow's backside!

Not just the eyelashes, she claims she's a trained beautician, she can't even apply basic makeup & fake tan, her hands are disgusting, what's the point in going to the effort of putting fake tan on when you don't do it properly & your hands look like they've been up a cow's backside!
I’d rather stay pasty white than have awful tan like that! No way can she be a trained beautician, wouldn’t want her anywhere near me! Do you think it’s a load of lies just to try & get followers!

I think pretty much everything she says is a lie! She's now saying she has lost 2lbs, since when? 2 years? Lying cow needs to stop pretending to gullible followers that you can lose weight sitting on your ass eating unhealthy tit.

Reactions: 3
It’s a joke it really is
Every week is a different diet
She never ever sticks to any diet
All she has done is get bigger not smaller

Reactions: 4
It’s a joke it really is
Every week is a different diet
She never ever sticks to any diet
All she has done is get bigger not smaller
Couldn’t agree more. Telling everyone how good she’s been on her diet whilst forgetting all the stories she’s posted eating ‘tit’ as she calls it. Don’t even get me started on her trying to be seductive dipping her Easter egg into her tea 🤢 she’s put on an awful amount of weight since I started following her when she was supposedly a slimming world account. Like you said she’s just getting bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 1
Now she's hinting for a freebie from Vonhaus, the only reason these insta idiots put posts up like that

Couldn’t agree more. Telling everyone how good she’s been on her diet whilst forgetting all the stories she’s posted eating ‘tit’ as she calls it. Don’t even get me started on her trying to be seductive dipping her Easter egg into her tea 🤢 she’s put on an awful amount of weight since I started following her when she was supposedly a slimming world account. Like you said she’s just getting bigger and bigger.
And every diet is so good yet she fails after day one every time
I think she forgets how many bad habits and information she is relaying to the public

And I could make myself a jumper saying ‘be kind’ for a lot less then she charges

Gemma Them eyelashes are hideous, please retrain your self on how to apply them...ill give a clue.......press them down near the corner of your eyes.
Trained beautician yeah right. the state of her nails, tan, lashes tell a different story.
Why does she never think of her own content? shes always copying from people. Becky, Lanni and now Miss Greedy.

As soon as she is back to work Tille&Co will be forgotten about

Reactions: 5
Gemma Them eyelashes are hideous, please retrain your self on how to apply them...ill give a clue.......press them down near the corner of your eyes.
Trained beautician yeah right. the state of her nails, tan, lashes tell a different story.
Why does she never think of her own content? shes always copying from people. Becky, Lanni and now Miss Greedy.

As soon as she is back to work Tille&Co will be forgotten about
60 second clean ffs! Yes copying greedy but That’s not a clean, that’s just spraying air freshener everywhere! Wtf are those clothes about today too 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.