Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly found the latest messages and that divvy pose was for our benefit with the ill fitting new clothes
Who are they trying to kid
If it doesn’t bother you stop reading here and stop mentioning us on your stories!!

Reactions: 2
Won't be long before she does a disappearing act, she usually starts a diet then goes on about it & disappears from Insta then comes back with an attention seeking sob story & diet is forgotten, until the next one. She'll be redecorating something again soon too!
Soooooo predictable!

Reactions: 3
She will go off for about a week then come back on coughing and that silly voice with poor me poorly blah blah and diet forgotten about by the sheep

Reactions: 1
She will go off for about a week then come back on coughing and that silly voice with poor me poorly blah blah and diet forgotten about by the sheep
Yep you’ve got it, just you wait......” please ignore the state of me & the fact I’ve got no tan or lashes on but I’ve had tonsillitis”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know any of the facts about this so hence why I’m asking. Gemma is a key worker. She’s a home shopper for Asda who always says how busy she is at the best of times and needs multiple naps. Since following her she misses lots of work and I’m quite surprised sometimes she still has a job there and she phones in sick so frequently. Now I know she had skin cancer 5 years ago and had the all clear so how does this put her in the vulnerable category and have to self isolate for 12 weeks?? Im not being rude and apologies to anyone in the same boat, but I thought it was people who had cancer at the moment or have finished treatment very recently who’s immune systems are compromised?

Because she jumps on all the band wagons that’s why
She is never at work always off
Always some lame excuse too
You won’t hear from her for a week and she will come on with a childish voice saying I been so poorly
I honestly think it’s because she gives herself so much to do she takes time off work to do it all
And pauly can’t sing for tit
Love how all these instagrammers claim there not bothered by tattle but yet spend there whole time acting up to tattle and there content is just solely to just try and get one over but the deranged sheep have no idea!!

Reactions: 2
Paul goes through me. He thinks he’s something else. Reminds me of an overgrown teenage boy acting a fool, he’s almost old enough to be her father!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know any of the facts about this so hence why I’m asking. Gemma is a key worker. She’s a home shopper for Asda who always says how busy she is at the best of times and needs multiple naps. Since following her she misses lots of work and I’m quite surprised sometimes she still has a job there and she phones in sick so frequently. Now I know she had skin cancer 5 years ago and had the all clear so how does this put her in the vulnerable category and have to self isolate for 12 weeks?? Im not being rude and apologies to anyone in the same boat, but I thought it was people who had cancer at the moment or have finished treatment very recently who’s immune systems are compromised?
She is always having time off work! I think she had a slight cough so was told to isolate but not sure how long for but anything just have time off & work in her she shed selling ridiculously expensive sweaters & then getting Paul to do the post office run!

Can't help but try to imitate another person's personality. Her new obsession is with miss greedy changing head donna to head debra really isn't a massive different gem! Your never going to be popular until you begin showing your own damn personality!!
Yep, she’s all over Miss Greedy! I think she was hoping for a shoutout from her to gain some followers #didnthappen & hoping that beckyhomesweethome would give her a shout for copying her dress! Seriously just copies other people 100%! Stupid amount of swipe ups too! Just she seriously not think before ordering a load of tit!

She had mentioned a couple of months back she had been having tests again about her cancer alluding to the fact it may possibly be back. I'm not sure if that's maybe why she's been advised to isolate, asda wouldn't give her 12 weeks off with pay without proof.

Paul makes me cringe 🤢
Last time she got upset with tattle she claimed to have had a cancer scare, not doubting she did & I can only imagine the anxiety it brings worrying about it possibly returning once you've had it but she did a full on cry into the camera & it was all tattle trolls fault! Then once it all blew over it was a false alarm. That was after it was discussed on here about her having so much time off work, we could have a camera cry coming up....

Reactions: 4
The pantry !!
It’s a cuboard in your hallway
Last time I checked pantry’s were in your kitchen
I’m gonna start calling my cuboard under the stairs a pantry because it has a box of crisps in it and some protein powder 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pantry !!
It’s a cuboard in your hallway
Last time I checked pantry’s were in your kitchen
I’m gonna start calling my cuboard under the stairs a pantry because it has a box of crisps in it and some protein powder 😂😂
I know! It’s a frigging cupboard! More buying of unnecessary tit & sending Pauly out to buy batteries because that’s essential shopping for her stair lights ffs! She clearly doesn’t realise how serious things are at the moment!

Reactions: 3
I know! It’s a frigging cupboard! More buying of unnecessary tit & sending Pauly out to buy batteries because that’s essential shopping for her stair lights ffs! She clearly doesn’t realise how serious things are at the moment!
I bet if she was at work and someone came in for just batteries she would have a long rant about it on insta. But its different for her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.