Gemma Welsh @mrsgemshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone here must know her or a friend of a friend IRL? Spill the tea guyzzzzz

Reactions: 2
Removing the step mum seems harsh, she’s been in their lives for years and claimed to treat them as her own. Fair enough of her and Paul have split, but to dismiss the kids like that is quite nasty imo

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ! She hasn’t got a bleeping clue has she! Shielding for weeks on end, can’t go to the post office, take her dog for a walk, leave her house or get off her arse but is Now practically sitting on some new blokes lap! What happened to the still trying to socially distanced, oh yeah doesn’t apply to gem does it! Absolute 🛎 🔚
Wait what shut the front door 😲😫 I stopped watching her when she limited ALL her stories!! We all knew he'd see sense eventually, can't believe I'm missing out haha 🤣

Reactions: 1
I reckon she got to big for her boots and her ego made her think she deserves more. She thinks shes something else recently 🤷🏼‍♀️

They aren’t - I bet her repayments are bleeping astronomical
Yes exactly this. She keeps making out that FM are giving it for free but then she shared a post that said she had qualified for car payment plan, that says it all!!! It's a payment plan 🤣

• Haha
Yes exactly this. She keeps making out that FM are giving it for free but then she shared a post that said she had qualified for car payment plan, that says it all!!! It's a payment plan 🤣
Yep
Shot herself in the foot there didn’t she!!

FM is a total scam and I don’t understand why anyone is falling for it! Of course saying you have a free car is going to make people want to join it’s all selling tactics! In reality it’s a hiked up car finance which is hideously full of interest!

Reactions: 5
Haven’t watched her for ages her and paul split up? What happened?
No idea fully the queen of “msg me Hun” has put up numerous posts about how her life has changed over the past few weeks - turbulent times
No wedding rings
And cinders hasn’t been seen for ages nor the kids
She’s also removed wife and step mum from her bio

No idea fully the queen of “msg me Hun” has put up numerous posts about how her life has changed over the past few weeks - turbulent times
No wedding rings
And cinders hasn’t been seen for ages nor the kids
She’s also removed wife and step mum from her bio
Wowsers thanks for the recap i was too tired to go read back in the thread last night......so it seems all is not well in gems gems world 🧐

Has anyone ever seen her make that much effort with hair & make up when she was with Pauly?! If she’s split which we all think she has, she’s definitely out to look for some male attention! The whole fm pissed me off big time but now the car thing, I hope it breaks down on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This must be why she never did the whole save for ivf properly as she knew it would not be needed.
I would guess he's left her, fed up with her spending money they don't have. Poor man sold his house to get that house so she could make it her own 🙄

Wtf is this face?! And can we just look at those gums, duck me! All we’re going to get tonight is stupid boomerangs, then tmrw how hungover she is. Pauly won’t be there to bring the macdonalds brekkie though will he!
I just screen shorted those gums. But you beat me to it 😂😂

• Haha
They have definitely split
Drunk boomerangs all night then

So much social distancing happening aswell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.