Gemma Welsh #3 (@mrsgemshome)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a check in on her insta to see what’s what. Still dislike her. She still “chef kisses” every time she does a story. She still smacks her lips every other sentence. Turns out she’s going to uni to learn about psychology…

Reactions: 3
She won't see it through.she gets bored of everything.

lol at her getting all dolled up for the first day of the course. Obviously realised everyone else just chucks something on for the day and is doing the same now

Reactions: 2
“Have a gorgeous Wednesday guyyyyyyyzzz”. It breaks me I love how she’s gone from dolling herself up for the first day, where she looked like the teacher and today she’s back to her usual scrubs. Normal business resumed. Must have kept the tags on the smart clothes so she could return them or sell them on Vinted as “new with tags.”
---
I don’t know why I’ve checked in to see what it’s up to, it’s annoyed me

Reactions: 4
Whys she pretending to swallow, she took a sip of absolutely nothing the fake saddo!

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Her latest gridpost/story's of her on a night out lastnight. Cringe!
She proper loves herself & thinks she's still 20 yrs old the way she goes on. I cringed myself inside out the way she was dancing