Gemma Summer- The Chronicles of Her Cancelled Disney Holidays and Once a Week Hair Washes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemgems! If you didn’t have all these nonessential days with your boyfriend your bank balance wouldn’t be running low which would mean you wouldn’t have to be on the beg like you have been this week with all these non clickable links! 😂✨ xo
B83647E1-F676-449B-A017-D2DA7758644A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Gemgems! If you didn’t have all these nonessential days with your boyfriend your bank balance wouldn’t be running low which would mean you wouldn’t have to be on the beg like you have been this week with all these non clickable links! 😂✨ xo
View attachment 185692
Not surprised she bought from here. Claims she supports all races ect but will happily buy some tackyass dresses from a company that exploits it's foreign workers in the UK!

I am so sick of Saint GemmAD of Loungefly pushing the “I post these bags for you guys” narrative Every. Single. Day.
No hun you post them to make money off your followers, not to do them a favour. Also sick of her acting holier than thou over the Peter Pan Loungefly bag she got, saying she won’t sell it on for three times the price. No you don’t need to because that bag was paid for by your followers because you did a shady Disney store swipe up for it meaning anyone who swiped up will be lining her pockets for the next month if they buy anything from Disney store because that’s how long the shady link she uses pays her for

311C2171-4181-4C6F-9882-AB2EC7AFFEB9.jpeg
275688C9-DCFF-4AFB-8861-79003146E526.jpeg
F50E3570-7DDE-4A7D-8919-076A7B3CC344.jpeg

Oh Gemma at least admit that if people use your link you benefit from it 🙈 I share the same link and admit I end up getting money off their collection 🙈 so many swipe up links and ads after ads I dunno how she keeps up with it all. Did anyone see her advertise the mystery box from double box toys today? No doubt she will end up getting a really special one 🙈 i caught her tiktok today of showing off her bags i really felt like saying try admitting they were more then likely gifted to you... 🙄 which I suspect they was as she claims she's no money? Lol

Attachments

I can’t believe she is being irresponsible enough to try and make money by encouraging people to book holidays to Disney right now! I’m actually shook that the girl who kept having her holidays cancelled (even though she kept booking them during a pandemic anyway) is trying to make money off of this. September is 2 months away and literally anything can happen in two months- Spain’s getting a surge of cases again. No one knows what can happen with holidays and travel by then, people could need to quarantine, Disneyland Paris may be closed again (Hong Kong Disney got closed again), loads of things could happen. Absolutely cannot stand this girl, she’s shameful
FB94BB39-6077-435A-93F5-4AC8B9A77558.jpeg

She's trying to advertise her links on the loungefly group she runs with the owner of double boxed toys now. That group has become a billboard of Gemma's links and the owner of double boxed toys doesn't bat an eyelid because he uses her for advertising his terrible company. It's supposed to be a loungefly group but it's just a gemma advert pit now... No wonder people are slagging it off on other loungefly groups lol.

Attachments

She's trying to advertise her links on the loungefly group she runs with the owner of double boxed toys now. That group has become a billboard of Gemma's links and the owner of double boxed toys doesn't bat an eyelid because he uses her for advertising his terrible company. It's supposed to be a loungefly group but it's just a gemma advert pit now... No wonder people are slagging it off on other loungefly groups lol.
Ughhh it really is just one big AD on there for GemmAD Summer. How is she even getting away with it because what’s skinny dip got to do with Loungefly. No other group would allow, so shady the money grabbing little cow

OH LOOK Gemma got another rare pull from the double boxed toys mystery box! They're actually making it look SO obvious now. Sending all the crap they can't sell to everyone else whilst she gets yet ANOTHER rare one. This is being tea'd about all over Instagram and the groups it's hilarious. Jack woodworm does favours for people all the time so it's not like they can even deny it!

Ughhh it really is just one big AD on there for GemmAD Summer. How is she even getting away with it because what’s skinny dip got to do with Loungefly. No other group would allow, so shady the money grabbing little cow
she gets away with it because Jack from double boxed toys is using her for the 30k followers. People shop her link they make profit and she gets a few quid through her affiliate link. They send her the rarest bags in mystery boxes so people buy them as it makes them look good but then everyone else ends up with absolute crap. Trust me she and double boxed toys have now been reported to the ASA and trading standards. I know this because I work for trading standards and filed the report about them both myself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
OH LOOK Gemma got another rare pull from the double boxed toys mystery box! They're actually making it look SO obvious now. Sending all the crap they can't sell to everyone else whilst she gets yet ANOTHER rare one. This is being tea'd about all over Instagram and the groups it's hilarious. Jack woodworm does favours for people all the time so it's not like they can even deny it!

she gets away with it because Jack from double boxed toys is using her for the 30k followers. People shop her link they make profit and she gets a few quid through her affiliate link. They send her the rarest bags in mystery boxes so people buy them as it makes them look good but then everyone else ends up with absolute crap. Trust me she and double boxed toys have now been reported to the ASA and trading standards. I know this because I work for trading standards and filed the report about them both myself.
Girl has no shame! She’s bragging about it on insta stories right now and even saying it’s a rare one, I cannot with how thick she is that she thinks her followers won’t see through this scam they are running
33F97033-E37D-4A44-886C-0FA31F93D16B.jpeg

Well trading standards and the ASA all agree there's something shady going on and Gemma is now being watched by them. As for trading standards there's a few of us in that group keeping an eye on them and a tit storm is brewing.

• Heart
Well trading standards and the ASA all agree there's something shady going on and Gemma is now being watched by them. As for trading standards there's a few of us in that group keeping an eye on them and a tit storm is brewing.
I hope they got magnifying glasses at the ready to see the size of her “ad affiliate” which gets smaller everyday

This annoyed me, just like when she said can she film in a shop during lockdown. duck off GemmAD people are trying to social distance and are taking the pandemic seriously, no one wants you getting in their way vlogging. No doubt she was vlogging in a shop and had swipe ups at the ready for whatever she was showing
BDFFB924-FFEA-47D2-AE2D-0F902DA60843.jpeg

Gemma needs to be careful sharing those double boxed toys pre sale loungefly links in her stories... im in a lot of loungefly bag groups on Facebook and they have warned us not to buy from pre sale links today as officially loungefly Europe have said official pre sale links from official stockists will go live from August the 1st..... 2 or 3 groups have already warned us all this morning...

Attachments

What I fail to understand is why Gemma has no morals and supports a company that’s well known to have issues just because it gives her discounts ,rare bags in mystery boxes and a affiliated link along with being a admin for them.
The company double boxed toys is know for multiple problems and someone els I follow on Instagram has been more then vocal of this the past few days,I asked her was this double boxed toys she was talking about and she said yes and included some of the nasty comment screenshots from the owner on her stories today.
So why does Gemma carry on supporting this company when it’s in black and white the behaviour from the owner ?
or does she simply only care about appearance,money and freebies rather then keeping her followers away from a company that is clearly ill behaved .

Attachments

• Wow
What I fail to understand is why Gemma has no morals and supports a company that’s well known to have issues just because it gives her discounts ,rare bags in mystery boxes and a affiliated link along with being a admin for them.
The company double boxed toys is know for multiple problems and someone els I follow on Instagram has been more then vocal of this the past few days,I asked her was this double boxed toys she was talking about and she said yes and included some of the nasty comment screenshots from the owner on her stories today.
So why does Gemma carry on supporting this company when it’s in black and white the behaviour from the owner ?
or does she simply only care about appearance,money and freebies rather then keeping her followers away from a company that is clearly ill behaved .
Oh my god that's awful I generally had no idea that company was that bad. How can someone talk to a customer like that its disgusting. Iv recently started to use double boxed toys the last few months since joining a few loungefly fb groups. Never really had an issue with them. But seeing all this new information people are putting out about this company lately is making me think twice now. There's really no excuse to talk that way to any customer. And seeing all this favouritism going on between them and gemma and watching gemma act "surprise" when she gets her mystery box is winding me up like we all know you got no mystery box hun they let you pick the bag you actually wanted so just be honest with your followers 🙈 like you say she really shouldn't be supporting a company like this is going to give her a bad reputation surely? She's an "influencer" though so of course its worth the freebies they live for all free stuff.

Has anyone seen her depop... :oops: she's selling really worn out trainers for nearly £30! Whose gonna want to pay that for some very worn and used trainers... I just can't get over how dirty they are or is that just me?
maybe all the affiliation links are not working as well so she’s trying To get into alternative ways to earn money .
She was selling her bras on depop a few months back....

• Wow
Has anyone seen her depop... :oops: she's selling really worn out trainers for nearly £30! Whose gonna want to pay that for some very worn and used trainers... I just can't get over how dirty they are or is that just me?
Funny how she's deleted the £150 Gold Mickey Nixon watch she was gifted from her depop cause she was caught out selling it

Funny how she's deleted the £150 Gold Mickey Nixon watch she was gifted from her depop cause she was caught out selling it
Oh has she lol I remember her getting gifted that watch its so bad that she now wants money for it. She's probs sold it over her many instagram accounts or fb accounts. Why does she accept all these expensive freebies when she either doesn't want them or won't use them 🙄 what a waste... "influencers" really wind me up lol

No one in their right mind would buy those vile things new, let alone worn to within an inch of their life 😂

• Haha
She always sells the gifted stuff ,I don’t even know how she continues to get gifted things when it’s obvious she takes pictures and sells it.
She was selling the ‘amazing’ stuff she got gifted by glossy box on depop spectrum brushes on Facebook ,and even stuff she said her friends brought her back from holiday.
Not to mention most of her clothes,bags,shoes always have the tag on and tucked in somewhere for photos,then later sold as if they are new.

wouldn’t be surprised if she buys clothes and sends them/takes them back.