Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captain

Oh I’m so glad she’s finally got a thread. I used to follow but as mentioned in the Brogan Tate thread, very quickly unfollowed when she posted a series of stories complaining about not getting a blogging job because ‘she was just too attractive for the it and wasn’t enough of a plain Jane.’ Not my kinda girl thanks very much 😂
Yesssssssss 🤣 I remember this. We all know she thinks she’s an 11/10

9369FCA3-0F50-4E05-A003-968FEADDCAC0.jpeg

She really can’t help being really really really ridiculously good looking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6F3CF077-3631-4486-BFED-18AC074A93FD.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

azzarzar7

Oh I’m so glad she’s finally got a thread. I used to follow but as mentioned in the Brogan Tate thread, very quickly unfollowed when she posted a series of stories complaining about not getting a blogging job because ‘she was just too attractive for the it and wasn’t enough of a plain Jane.’ Not my kinda girl thanks very much 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Rayne

VIP Member
A thread to discuss Gemma Summers cancelled holidays that she keeps booking during a worldwide pandemic, plus let’s not forget her hair washing journey. Did you know she’s only washing her hair once a week now?

Reactions: 7

Captain

Me running to Tattle to read the comments when I saw her do a paid advert for the NHS 🤣🤣

Fucking nerve of the girl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

LMJ

VIP Member
I hope Disney drop her like they did her mate Gregory. The way she is acting at the moment I wouldn't be surprised if she gets dropped from the Disney PR list.

Reactions: 4

BlueLou

Chatty Member
God this girl irritates the hell out of me!! Has anyone had the misfortune of watching one of her Disney quizzes? She makes out she’s some sort of Disney expert, yet when I tuned in a large chunk of the answers she gave were wrong :LOL:

WaltAlaska

She’s friends with Gregory Gaige, enough said.
PMSL I’ll say it again! She’s friends with Gregory Gaige!! He’s as racist as racists come! the only thing that matters to that privileged white girl is when Starbucks announce their pumpkin spice latte

azzarzar7

Yesssssssss 🤣 I remember this. We all know she thinks she’s an 11/10

View attachment 132773

She really can’t help being really really really ridiculously good looking 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 132774
Omg I’m so glad I’m not the only person who remembers!! 😂😂😂😂 honestly I went on a huge rant to my friends about it and then promptly unfollowed her. Imagine being that self absorbed that you’d actually post that two not one, but TWO different forms of social media. I can’t deal with it 😌

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Poor old princess GemmAD having to wait for a lift, DON’T THEY KNOW WHO SHE IS

Also how basic did she look in those stories clutching her Starbucks cup lmao.

I don’t wonder why coronavirus is going up I know why it’s going up GemmAD. It’s because selfish people like you going on holiday and finding any excuse to go out every day.

During actual lockdown she was finding any excuse to leave the house- going for drives to the country when we weren’t allowed unnecessary travel, going shopping at the supermarket with her mum when it was 1 customer from a household allowed, and then moaning how overcrowded it was, seeing her boyfriend when people weren’t allowed to mix households. Let’s not forget getting paid by the NHS to promote that anyone can have a test after she got back from holiday, and then the tests had to get limited two weeks later because they ran out. She didn’t stick to the rules during lockdown, she is the last person to be preaching about coronavirus going up, off you fuck GemmAD.

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
Excuse you, Gemma has a very important job did you not see her spend the day go karting for work last week 🤣🤣🤣

I get so much second hand embarrassment watching her make a fool of herself on these tiktoks, she’s nearly 30 but acting and dressing like a teen! The narcissism is strong with this one
I’m all for being authentic to your true self but I find the behaviour so odd. No one is going to Disney really at the moment - so exactly who do she think is going to take “inspiration” from these outfits? We’re all pretty much being made to stay in on our arses - no one and I mean NO ONE is going to be heading to a pumpkin patch dressed like a Disney threw up on you toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Rayne

VIP Member
Here we go guys 😂 "influencer" telling us to get tested and jumping on the covid 19 bandwagon. Just incase we didn't know that now we can go and get tested for free. And did I read that caption correctly? She didn't know where her local post box is? 🙈🤷‍♀️ what? Just want to point out you don't need to wear a face mask out in the fresh air no where near anyone 🙈🤷‍♀️
Is this bish for real?! She’s actually taken money from the NHS to do this advert? She’s even more disgusting and money grabbing than I even thought possible. The irony that she spent longer wearing a facemask to the post box than she did her whole time in Venice too. She’s a fine one to talk about testing after travelling unnecessarily during a pandemic as cases are going up in Europe which will only put the NHS under more strain because of selfish people like her and their precious holidays

Also howling at her hair, someone’s trying to look like Christine from selling sunset and failing miserably with her thin straggly locks.

• Haha
Anyone els find this hysterical ?😂
No Gemma we may not know everything but we know enough to understand you take cash from the struggling NHS for advertising,you do promo for any company regardless of their poor business practice.
Cried that you missed a Disney event because someone killed themselves and the road was blocked off and then traveled during a pandemic for no reason to a different country and risk infecting loved ones for it.
We may not know everything but we know you are a selfish self-Centred stuck up princess wannabe with poor morals.

Attachments

• Haha

LMJ

VIP Member
Her lies will catch up with her eventually and her brands will drop her like flies, maybe not the dodgy ones though. She bought a huge chunk of her following at the beginning and just seems to lie and scam her way through. I certainly wouldn't trust her as an influencer.

r0sie9

Hilarious how she has 22k followers but only about 12 people on her recent lives! Do we think someone has bought most of their followers?

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
What in hells name is this 😬 😬 😬 😂 😂 😂 she is quite bizarre isn't she and stuff like this comes across as so childish and extremely desperate. Am howling that she actually chooses to put this out on the internet for people to see.
It’s beyond cringe, that fact she publicly stated she’s been working sOoOo HaRd on Halloween content is a joke. She needs to get a proper job.

Here we go guys 😂 "influencer" telling us to get tested and jumping on the covid 19 bandwagon. Just incase we didn't know that now we can go and get tested for free. And did I read that caption correctly? She didn't know where her local post box is? 🙈🤷‍♀️ what? Just want to point out you don't need to wear a face mask out in the fresh air no where near anyone 🙈🤷‍♀️
I was actually on my way to put this myself but everyone els beat me To it.
why on earth would anyone take money for a AD to do covid testing when her selfish behaviour going abroad for no reason is one of the reasons our cases will go back up.
Why isn’t gemmAD quarantining for the two weeks or at least get someone els to pick up and drop off the testing kit just incase she’s infected after coming back from holiday?
I didn’t think she could stoop any lower after still advertising for double boxed toys who’s a known bully and uses homophobic slurs against his customers but taking money from the NHS for a ad ? That’s a new low.
Let’s hope little miss princess doesn’t come back positive because she won’t shut up about it.