Gemma Summer- The Chronicles of Her Cancelled Disney Holidays and Once a Week Hair Washes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black lives must only matter to her when it’s all over social media, but when Gregory Gaige is bullying and harassing black people all over Twitter and hounding abuse and disgusting Slurs, that doesn’t matter so much to her
She’s tiring! She jumps on every single movement! Which clearly she doesn’t believe in if that’s the company she keeps!!! It’s like she thinks black lives matters is a fashion accessory or promo code, It’s about more than just posting for one day gemgem!!! Lives are being lost!!! 😞😢 xo

Once again another influencer copying the like of Gregory (he literally boils my blood) Rasict scum...Anyway Gemma needs to also think of new ways to promote all her stuff. Shes boring and loves herself. No mention of POC and then has the audascity to say she is going to be posting regular content as no one should be afraid to do so *faceplam*

Reactions: 2
Well it looks like Black Lives Don’t Matter anymore to Gemma Summer as she’s deleted her black out square from her Instagram posts:
0FBBE1C7-0DFE-4156-813E-9C74CFEBD075.jpeg

67A6DDC1-0937-4D73-AC45-7C0339D083C0.jpeg

I guess black lives only matter for day, until you decide that they don’t fit your Instagram aesthetic any longer

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Have we discovered the thread? 🙈 Haha, archiving is as good as deleting, I guess you chose a picture that matched your colour scheme? Instead of the Importance of what the black tile represents, That’s what you’re basically saying isn’t it? Oh Gemgem!!!! Do you not see how ignorant and racist that makes you ✨xo

3CB149DF-9DF5-4ABF-9E08-AF00E0367671.jpeg

Have we discovered the thread? 🙈 Haha, archiving is as good as deleting, I guess you chose a picture that matched your colour scheme? Instead of the Importance of what the black tile represents, That’s what you’re basically saying isn’t it? Oh Gemgem!!!! Do you not see how ignorant and racist that makes you ✨xo

View attachment 145681
Hi Gemma! I see you read my post above and decided to release a press statement about why you deleted it (we all know the real reason was because you don’t care about the movement and you’re only worried about your aesthetic ).
Also like how you got in a dig about “you cannot drive out hate with hate” that’s clearly aimed at the people quite rightfully calling out your behaviour on this thread. FYI There’s a massive difference between calling out someone for being fake, and hate

• Heart
She’s friends with Gregory Gaige, enough said.
PMSL I’ll say it again! She’s friends with Gregory Gaige!! He’s as racist as racists come! the only thing that matters to that privileged white girl is when Starbucks announce their pumpkin spice latte

Reactions: 4
The juxtaposition of her stories is too much atm- token BLM post to try and look relatable, trip to starbucks, another token BLM post, trip to Mc Donald’s, token BLM post, begging for a Disney face mask in between, rounded up by another BLM post.
A2893124-8E3A-4E9B-A844-28CBBB5861D5.jpeg

The juxtaposition of her stories is too much atm- token BLM post to try and look relatable, trip to starbucks, another token BLM post, trip to Mc Donald’s, token BLM post, begging for a Disney face mask in between, rounded up by another BLM post. View attachment 146352
I actually replied to this with a recommendation for a small shop after seeing you post this. No reply. No acknowledgement. I get she probably had a lot of responses BUT I always feel if influencers are asking for recommendations they could at least acknowledge the responses with a ‘thank you’. It’s not hard.

Reactions: 1
I actually replied to this with a recommendation for a small shop after seeing you post this. No reply. No acknowledgement. I get she probably had a lot of responses BUT I always feel if influencers are asking for recommendations they could at least acknowledge the responses with a ‘thank you’. It’s not hard.
She reads here so you will either get a reply now she’s seen this or she will block everyone who replied haha. She really doesn’t care about her followers, she just wants all the free stuff that comes with being an influencer.
It’s like when she was doing her quizzes and she said it was nice to give back to her followers lmao -so selfless and nothing at all to do with trying to drum up some subscribers to her flagging YouTube Channel at all of course

• Heart
queen gemgem doesn’t speak to people she considers peasants unless it’s something she wants to talk/complain about or to get likes if she’s planning something later in the week lol! ✨xo

Ohhh no is this like the phone case she was “so excited” to show us last week?! The one she was trying to desperately shill to her followers. Her vocabulary is terrible- she said she was excited 3 times in one story (4 times in two stories) maybe someone can gift her a thesaurus because she could definitely make do with one
E745EA73-CC0E-44BE-9329-D483E2DF7E83.jpeg
E04FCB71-71E5-4A66-8905-323C7E6FDF6F.jpeg

Also we got a much anticipated update into her hair washing journey and it’s ratty curly again, it’s a Disney miracle!

She’s sooooo salty LMAO. She got massively triggered at the mention of her cancelled holiday
B14F7CD8-BA51-4085-8220-D3627386DCE5.jpeg

Also she told people to set a countdown for her “exciting announcement” and it’s like 45 mins too late now anyway but she has time to be bitchy with her followers.
1C76AFFF-3B4B-4E88-AC34-08EAFA3312C3.jpeg

She just reminds me of miss piggy from the muppets 😂
But Gemma is really really ridiculously good looking remember 🤣 (I’m not letting her tweet be forgotten about 🤣🤣🤣🤣) also she can only dream of getting curls like miss piggy 🤣🤣 no amount of once a week hair washes will help her 🤣🤣

GEMMA SUMMER:

D3232B07-1446-4575-9568-86C06C88B7A6.jpeg

ALSO GEMMA SUMMER:

D44092B3-34E6-4DC4-BACC-1E2DE3225D17.jpeg

One week it’s a hobby and the next week she expects payment from companies?!?! Make your mind up honey 🙄

• Haha
GEMMA SUMMER:

View attachment 150025

ALSO GEMMA SUMMER:

View attachment 150027

One week it’s a hobby and the next week she expects payment from companies?!?! Make your mind up honey 🙄

Lmao is she for real?! She approached Loungefly for work and the best they could offer her was a free bag to give away for them! And she has the cheek to preach about knowing your worth as an influencer! Clearly she’s a pretty worthless one as when does she ever get paid to promote anything?! All she’s getting out of that overhyped competition she’s doing for Loungefly is a few hundred new followers and some increased engagement on her picture - that’s it.

• Haha
Looks like Princess Fake witch has blocked me on Instagram 😂 Funny thing is I haven’t even commented on any of her posts, so the only reason must be because she’s seen my comments on Tattle. Hey Gemma 👋🏻 Truth hurts eh

Ho
Looks like Princess Fake witch has blocked me on Instagram 😂 Funny thing is I haven’t even commented on any of her posts, so the only reason must be because she’s seen my comments on Tattle. Hey Gemma 👋🏻 Truth hurts eh
However will you cope not being able to see her primark tat flatlays repeated over and over again and her and all her narcissistic horse-legged posed photos to try and make her legs look slimmer. We will update you on here don’t worry ;)

So glad there’s a thread on here for Gemma. What a bragging, beggy little bragger. I seriously hope that when this is all over Disney bin these ‘influencers’ like GG, SLP etc off for good. Really annoys me that they’re gifted free trips and products when they’re all useless, unlikeable horrors.

Hilarious how she has 22k followers but only about 12 people on her recent lives! Do we think someone has bought most of their followers?

omg! Are her brows even related? and she’s apparently a make up artist!!! ladies get yourself booked in with Disney’s best mua @gemmasummer_ 😂✨xo
3303C669-7F65-4652-80FE-0EEABEC6334F.png