Gemma Summer- The Chronicles of Her Cancelled Disney Holidays and Once a Week Hair Washes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did! She's been quite quiet the last year which has been lovely, she's trying to reinvent herself as just a lifestyle influencer now which is why it's extra bizarre when the kids toys adverts get posted

Reactions: 2
Yes she did! She's been quite quiet the last year which has been lovely, she's trying to reinvent herself as just a lifestyle influencer now which is why it's extra bizarre when the kids toys adverts get posted
Good god speaking of which... 🙄🙈 girl just stop already

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is this one of the Kinder products recalled due to a massive salmonella outbreak?
F95FB334-FB2F-4FF5-BCFE-A0153BEC4D22.jpeg

I thought it was to! Bit odd of her to promote kinder whilst this outbreak is going on. I'm sure shops stopped selling any of the kinder Easter egg range. Any excuse for Gemma to promote more plastic waste in her adult life
She’s so weird, promote an Easter egg after Easter that’s been recalled anyway due to a salmonella outbreak. I don’t know anyone who will go near kinder chocolate for a long time now and no amount of promotion from Gemma will change that

still absolutely loving herself and looking overdressed for Cheesecake Factory
C45DA55D-2636-472A-889A-095146736054.png

She keeps going for constant meals out and nights away so I was wondering who was paying for it all and thought she must have a new man. Poor bloke having to have Greg and Craig round his flat for the night. Wonder if Greg and Gemma spent the night comparing notes on their tattle threads?
E8BFDC44-59D3-4D83-92DC-03E5A0A65022.png

wow… I’m glad her followers are being honest with her! Since when was she an ASMR creator? She’ll do anything for a like or reshare!

guess its safer than a bonk in a field like she was doing regularly in 2020 when she was breaking the rules by meeting up with her boyfriend during lockdown

A95ACE99-D5DC-4625-B6B1-B0FC9FC831B6.jpeg
CD6C8236-B480-428F-AED5-4D9258721564.jpeg
56BA34A1-3221-4DF2-8206-86FFFF170EAB.jpeg
4C2D952F-53A5-4015-AFAE-DB06ECB0BCE5.jpeg

• Haha
wow… I’m glad her followers are being honest with her! Since when was she an ASMR creator? She’ll do anything for a like or reshare!

guess its safer than a bonk in a field like she was doing regularly in 2020 when she was breaking the rules by meeting up with her boyfriend during lockdown

View attachment 1804155View attachment 1804156View attachment 1804157View attachment 1804158
Ohhh is she still pretending that she likes this plastic children’s tat that she is getting paid to promote? Really cringe, she has no kids and could donate all this to a charity for Christmas presents but instead opens them and pretends to like them for likes on Instagram. Tragic

Ohhh is she still pretending that she likes this plastic children’s tat that she is getting paid to promote? Really cringe, she has no kids and could donate all this to a charity for Christmas presents but instead opens them and pretends to like them for likes on Instagram. Tragic
gemma summer donate? You must be high pmsl! She’ll sell them in the new year when she goes on her “I’m having a clear out” phases she’s just like her racist bestie Gregory

Absolute beg. Because she clearly deserves payment for opening some kids toys and her other high quality reels, behave
D919FA14-733D-424E-B413-A580B7B69827.png