Gemma Summer- The Chronicles of Her Cancelled Disney Holidays and Once a Week Hair Washes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out though...

Disney influencers shouldn't be allowed to enter this competition 🙈 it's hardly fair. Doesn't this count as working for Disney? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wow she's apparently gained 30k followers in the past 30 days. Is that from the unboxing reels or do we think shes bought them?

Reactions: 2
Wow she's apparently gained 30k followers in the past 30 days. Is that from the unboxing reels or do we think shes bought them?
She’s been buying them for years now, if you look through her followers list they are all bot accounts

Really?! I hope she doesn't win the Disney competition 🤦🏼‍♀️
If she does win it will just show how much of a fix the competition was. They have picked the 10 winners now we just have to wait and see who they picked. If its not her it's bound to be other Disney influencers which is a joke.

Buying most of her followers has really paid off for her I see. Shame Disney haven’t done their due diligence when gifting expensive trips
8DE8B630-8775-430B-8AC4-D92F9D3B554D.jpeg

• Angry
I would love to know how she entered the Disney uk competition and then works with them anyway ? That doesn’t make sense surely she never should’ve entered ?

Absolutely speechless 🙄 I could think of far better people who deserve that trip.... I really hope she hasn't also won that uk biggest Disney fan comp. She actually works for Disney.

Absolutely speechless 🙄 I could think of far better people who deserve that trip.... I really hope she hasn't also won that uk biggest Disney fan comp. She actually works for Disney.
This looks like it’s a media trip, though duck knows why they thought she would be a good person to send on it 🙄

I don't understand why they would choose her for a PR trip. Her account nowadays is just her opening cheap rubbish. Does she actually buy those toys just to open? And why do they get so many views? 🤯🤯

• Haha
I’ve never commented on this thread before, usually just lurk but her doing an AD for a Chris Brown concert has truly rubbed me the wrong way

I think before you can be verified your followers have to be checked for bots and fakes as she has so many she has brought and it doesn’t seem right to verify a fraud lol

Over 100k followers and 95 likes on this post 🧐 anyone would think she has 90k bots following her… oh wait
2F8764C3-804F-4E88-9457-BBDAE2E657F3.jpeg

Oh shut up Gemma! You get pretty much handed on a bloody silver plate! This year has not been hard for you at all you whingy cow!

Has she been buying thousands of YouTube subscribers just like she buys Instagram followers? 🙄 of course you went from 6k to 100k in a year GemmAD
96F95349-4F6A-43AD-9B9D-703791C219CC.jpeg