Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
Let’s just discuss why is she travelling 5 miles to Aldi when where she lives in Hampton she has one on her doorstep? Fellow Peterborough girl here so I can tell by that video she’s travelled to the Bretton Aldi. Idiot!
I know its Aldi but I have a Lidl top of my road i'll go past that in future for one further 🤦‍♀️

The last time I watched Gemma was about 2 months ago, I just catch up on her lack of antics on here now.🥴 Such a shame really as I used to love watching her videos, especially the ones with Sophie in. Gemma and the sidekick known as Jamie are just one big cosy snore fest! 😴😴

Anyway, the reason I popped in here was to say that I have been watching some of Gemma's old videos from 3 years ago. The one where she went shopping with Charlie to Ikea and Homesense, Charlie was hilarious. At the beginning of the video Charlie really stole her thunder and he didn't calm down any as the video went on. Proper geezer is our Charlie, you wouldn't have caught him posing for the gram in a matching beige outfit with Gemma....hello Jamie, I'm talking to you! 😂😂😂
Anyone know what Charlie’s Instagram name is?

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Stuck on her video of the wardrobe clearout as background noise while I work. It's honestly ridiculous how much clothes she has and continues to buy!

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
yes!
the photo of her from that dentists instagram is a true likeness, but her lips looked a lot bigger than they did in that pic last time I saw her but that’s only difference.
why she tries to edit herself to look like she’s not a real person I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hmmmm She looks the same on youtube tho? Ahe resembles her insta pics when filming?

Fearne

Chatty Member
I honestly as well think that they totally fake the questions that have been asked!! Somehow always managing to sneak an ad in. Like 'so many of you asked me about my hair extensions it's FOXYLOCKS !!' as if we don't know already!
Little bit off topic so I apologise, but, are Foxy Locks any good does anyone know??

Need to invest in some for my wedding and to be honest, I think Gemma's always look ok. Elle Darby on the other hand.....