Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife did not record that even Gemma would tell yous that πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ you just bypass it all tho. I wish they'd both get on and put you straight
You just keep thinking Aoife is bad no matter what she does, you find fault in it. I dont think you're Gemma but you're definitely someone with a big problem with Aoife. Just face the actual truth, all she has done in this situation is defend herself and try prove her innocence. Say what you want about her videoing them fighting, I'd of done the exact bleeping same if I knew the girl was going to try blame me for it which she did. Then shut her mouth and changed her story when she realised Aoife videod it and actually I'm 100% certain I remember Gemma saying Aoife gave the guarda the footage for Gemma and Aoife saying guards were at her door looking for her phone to get the video.

You just keep thinking Aoife is bad no matter what she does, you find fault in it. I dont think you're Gemma but you're definitely someone with a big problem with Aoife. Just face the actual truth, all she has done in this situation is defend herself and try prove her innocence. Say what you want about her videoing them fighting, I'd of done the exact bleeping same if I knew the girl was going to try blame me for it which she did. Then shut her mouth and changed her story when she realised Aoife videod it and actually I'm 100% certain I remember Gemma saying Aoife gave the guarda the footage for Gemma and Aoife saying guards were at her door looking for her phone to get the video.
That was directed at Jembelle not Eyespy

Oh I'm so confused I think I completely mixed up some incidents

Aoife did not video that fight with the traffic she had a post up she was in bed with her son he was on the phone to Richie!! My god this has been gone over so many times. Get Gemma on quick because it's Chinese whispers now
No that was the one Aoife videod it was a different time that Gemma was jumped at night and she was in bed with her son on the phone

Reactions: 2
Wow so aoife ain't all that innocent what respectable mother would stand videoing a girl getting chased out into traffic by women with a hurley thats low regardless of what gemma is or what way she goes on thats disgusting.
No she recorded the one where ritchies Mam and sister attacked her while she was outside their house trying to get herself and these two are here trying to convince everyone Aoife is a saint of single
Mothers who causes no hassle πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ truth always comes out

Reactions: 1
No she recorded the one where ritchies Mam and sister attacked her while she was outside their house trying to get herself and these two are here trying to convince everyone Aoife is a saint of single
There all as bad as each other 🀣 thanks for explaining im getting confused with everyone attacking each other πŸ™ˆ

No she didn't πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she was in work that day and said it and posted it and Gemma said no-more about it because she wasn't there. You do know she works full time yea monday-friday she can't hang around with hurley at midday waiting to record Gemma πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That was directed at Jembelle not Eyespy

No that was the one Aoife videod it was a different time that Gemma was jumped at night and she was in bed with her son on the phone
No hun I think your wrong tbh I remember because the dribbly page was gone and then aoife posted about being in bed and the child was talking to Richie or something along them lines

Honestly they all need to grow the duck up have respect for themselves and the kids and move the duck on πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Gemma needs to get a hobby if that’s making only fans and sticking stuff up her tuna canoe so be it like nobody would care if she went the duck away and moved on with her sad life πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No she didn't πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she was in work that day and said it and posted it and Gemma said no-more about it because she wasn't there. You do know she works full time yea monday-friday she can't hang around with hurley at midday waiting to record Gemma πŸ€―πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No hun I think your wrong tbh I remember because the dribbly page was gone and then aoife posted about being in bed and the child was talking to Richie or something along them lines
Yeah but the video dribbly posted was during the day and Gemma tried to say Aoife Lisa and her ma attacked her then changed it to Lisa and her ma and Aoife had up posts about the guards being at her door for her phone to get the video footage. The time sammy and sophie jumped her was at night and Aoife was accused of being involved hence why she said so some girl got jumped last night but I was in bed with the child on the phone to his da

Yeah but the video dribbly posted was during the day and Gemma tried to say Aoife Lisa and her ma attacked her then changed it to Lisa and her ma and Aoife had up posts about the guards being at her door for her phone to get the video footage. The time sammy and sophie jumped her was at night and Aoife was accused of being involved hence why she said so some girl got jumped last night but I was in bed with the child on the phone to his da
Oh right I get you now sorry πŸ€―πŸ˜†

Omg the past couple of pages has just been stuck on the same subject back and forth holy godπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly they all need to grow the duck up have respect for themselves and the kids and move the duck on πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Gemma needs to get a hobby if that’s making only fans and sticking stuff up her tuna canoe so be it like nobody would care if she went the duck away and moved on with her sad life πŸ˜‚
Tuna canoe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Omg the past couple of pages has just been stuck on the same subject back and forth holy godπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I agree let's change it πŸ™„πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t report you at all. Your messages just disappeared and I wondered had you blocked me. I’m allowed write what I like I don’t hate anyone but I’d say Aoife loves to stir the pot was she not
Out attacking Gemma a few weeks ago with that yokes sister seriously they all need a good belt of reality
I went out with ritches friend and neighbour back when aofie had the kids. There used to be killings but she wouldn't walk away even bk then she hated his family but always keep them as her pals. One day Gemma who I know the least would be there all happy as Larry. Next few days would be aoife with the small kids acting the sisters best pal

A and her pals need to duck off and mind their business πŸ˜…

The mother telling people to share the sex tapes her son loaded up πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I went out with ritches friend and neighbour back when aofie had the kids. There used to be killings but she wouldn't walk away even bk then she hated his family but always keep them as her pals. One day Gemma who I know the least would be there all happy as Larry. Next few days would be aoife with the small kids acting the sisters best pal

None of that makes sense aoife be there one they then Gemma the next πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he didn't have two girlfriends at the one time what you smoking πŸ˜† I live very close and I know richies sister there's never been an argument between them and aoife you just literally came on here and spouted a load of lies πŸ™‰πŸ˜† and everyone can see that.

You can't even spell *aoifes name and you expect people to believe your little made up tit πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at least make it believable. You went out with richies friend lol looks to me as if he has no friends only Gemma so unless your that way inclined or your gemmas Friend (or gemma) your talking tit 🀫🀭 aoife be there one they and Gemma be there the next all happy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the fella was hiding the fact he was with her for ages because of her age πŸ€«πŸ˜† oh and who the hell would have screen shots like this πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg @Eyespyhunz would you ever take a day off.
You literally argue with every person who writes anything here about them.
It’s as if your the only person in the world who knows them.
Sit down and shut up it’s getting old quick & very annoying I must add.
Jesus Christ and yea gemma did have up before that he was going with her for months before she even found out about aoife so you actually don’t know what’s gone on behind closed doors unless you were there every single day with them or are one of them how would you know absolutely everything that went on.
Your ruining this thread with your constant back and forth

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ and yea gemma did have up before that he was going with her for months before she even found out about aoife so you actually don’t know what’s gone on behind closed doors unless you were there every single day with them or are one of them how would you know absolutely everything that went on.
She’s on it day and night shouting down anyone who says one bad word about Aoife! No One can have an opinion on what they see or know cause funnily enough she knows all of them personally πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As was mentioned this is a thread about Gemma not Aoife, so when people come in bashing and accusing her of things when some of you dont know anything about the girl others are well entitled to come back on with their opinion and if they know the person, even better the truth. And eyespyhunz never said Aoife knew straight away, she said the exact opposite that Richie was hiding the fact he was going out with her for months. Nobody knows exactly what went on but it's clear as day that Aoife was only dragged in when she asked Gemma to take down the photos of her kids and Gemma started giving abuse and threatening her in front of 15k people. I dont even know Aoife but I dont see how ye can all try drag her down more when all the girl has tried to do is defend herself and her bleeping childrens names. What's she meant to do like???? Shes said shes went to the guards and as we can all see they ain't doing jackshit because they're in Gemmas pocket?? If she ignores her, there's emails and phone calls and APPEARANCES at her job and to tusla never mind the continuous threats to her and her children?? Gemma was constantly putting up X,, Y and B about Aoife to all her followers, yeah I agree not all might be stupid enough to believe it all but people are obviously gonna think shes the jealous baby mama when it couldn't be further from the truth because for 7/8 years she allowed them kids to be with both Gemma and Richie, she never kept the kids from them because she wasnt bitter. Shes a single working mother who just completed a college course too, when hundreds of people started following her to see all this bullshit Gemma put up, she done what any normal person would've done and said ya know what enough is enough and cleared her own bleeping name. She doesn't do drugs, shes already mentioned that shes lucky to get 20-40 maintaince off Richie a week but that she doesn't care she doesn't want his dirty moneg, she can provide everything else for them boys and anything they may need as outcomes along. It's clear as day from looking at her profile, her life revolves around her boys and her dog. Shes also mentioned numerous times Richies not even the last person she was in a relationship, she was the one who kicked him out the door when she realised he was seeing a child behind her back.

Yeah fair enough I can see the point of "but she did try stir tit abit more" but tbf that probably wasnt even her intention. With all the tit with Lydia, she went to find out why Lydia was supposedly ringing Tusla on her only to find out (BIG SURPRISE) Gemma lied to cause fights so obviously Aoife told the truth of what was said and Lydia wasnt too happy with Gemma then. And as said before, Aoife never once posted anything on her story first, she only posts to defend herself to people all over the country after Gemma posts at least 3/4 stories about her or the kids.

Last edited:
As was mentioned this is a thread about Gemma not Aoife, so when people come in bashing and accusing her of things when some of you dont know anything about the girl others are well entitled to come back on with their opinion and if they know the person, even better the truth. And eyespyhunz never said Aoife knew straight away, she said the exact opposite that Richie was hiding the fact he was going out with her for months. Nobody knows exactly what went on but it's clear as day that Aoife was only dragged in when she asked Gemma to take down the photos of her kids and Gemma started giving abuse and threatening her in front of 15k people. I dont even know Aoife but I dont see how ye can all try drag her down more when all the girl has tried to do is defend herself and her bleeping childrens names. What's she meant to do like???? Shes said shes went to the guards and as we can all see they ain't doing jackshit because they're in Gemmas pocket?? If she ignores her, there's emails and phone calls and APPEARANCES at her job and to tusla never mind the continuous threats to her and her children?? Gemma was constantly putting up X,, Y and B about Aoife to all her followers, yeah I agree not all might be stupid enough to believe it all but people are obviously gonna think shes the jealous baby mama when it couldn't be further from the truth because for 7/8 years she allowed them kids to be with both Gemma and Richie, she never kept the kids from them because she wasnt bitter. Shes a single working mother who just completed a college course too, when hundreds of people started following her to see all this bullshit Gemma put up, she done what any normal person would've done and said ya know what enough is enough and cleared her own bleeping name. She doesn't do drugs, shes already mentioned that shes lucky to get 20-40 maintaince off Richie a week but that she doesn't care she doesn't want his dirty moneg, she can provide everything else for them boys and anything they may need as outcomes along. It's clear as day from looking at her profile, her life revolves around her boys and her dog. Shes also mentioned numerous times Richies not even the last person she was in a relationship, she was the one who kicked him out the door when she realised he was seeing a child behind her back.

Yeah fair enough I can see the point of "but she did try stir tit abit more" but tbf that probably wasnt even her intention. With all the tit with Lydia, she went to find out why Lydia was supposedly ringing Tusla on her only to find out (BIG SURPRISE) Gemma lied to cause fights so obviously Aoife told the truth of what was said and Lydia wasnt too happy with Gemma then. And as said before, Aoife never once posted anything on her story first, she only posts to defend herself to people all over the country after Gemma posts at least 3/4 stories about her or the kids.
For one who doesn’t know Aoife you sure as hell know a lot about her life now bore off you and the other one as ruining this thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Imagine spending that much time typing and editing that essay πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I think you’re too invested & you’ve ruined this whole thread, I literally cringe at every one of your comments but this one is a bit psycho, there’s having an opinion of strangers on a forum, and then there’s being borderline obsessed 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.