Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many on here excuse her behaviour though 🙄
That's what I hate myself, people on here judging childhood trauma for their adult behavior. I've had a child die from SIDS, I've been raped, abused, beaten my whole childhood, I've serious mental health issues, BPD included, I've had an absolute horrific life and I know others have had it worse but I dont ever excuse my bad behaviour over any of it. It was my choice, my decision to do them things. Even when I've done wrong because I had a rage moment and acted out of impulse without thinking, after I calm down I claim responsibility for what I've done and try make things right. It's not an excuse for what you've done, it may be partly a reason to why you've done it but it does not whatsoever excuse it in any way.
Gemma is an attention seeking, spoilt, childish brat. She got with a drug dealer at a young age and thought she was untouchable. She got "famous" off the chase and let it all go to her head, she blatantly started on Aoife for simply asking her to remove photos of AOIFES children after her platform had 15+k people on it, but you all want to start on Aoife and drag her down for trying to defend herself and her children? Yeah so what she let the kids near Gemma and Richie before it all happened, before it all happened Gemma wasnt being photographed for the news and people watching her every move, before it all happened Gemma never threatened the kids or dragged Aoifes name through the mud in front of 15k people. She was doing what any decent mother would do and letting her kids spend time with their father. Regardless of their fathers activities, them boys would of resented her had she kept them from him. They obviously knew who their dad was from him being around when they were kids and him and aoife were together, what was aoife suppose to have done? Tell them while they're very young (keeping in mind its 7/8 years ago) "your dad who deals drugs and is involved in illegal activities cheated on me with a scumbag so I'm not letting you go see him anymore"???? They were kids? They dont need to know that sort of information and if she had told them then youd be giving out that shes telling the kids too much at such a young age? She absolutely should not delete her social media just because some dragged up yoke is sickened her fella has 2 kids with someone else and she cant get pregnant so has to attack her mentally and try drag her down as much as she can. And she absolutely should retaliate and expose her side of the story if her names being dragged through the mud constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That's what I hate myself, people on here judging childhood trauma for their adult behavior. I've had a child die from SIDS, I've been raped, abused, beaten my whole childhood, I've serious mental health issues, BPD included, I've had an absolute horrific life and I know others have had it worse but I dont ever excuse my bad behaviour over any of it. It was my choice, my decision to do them things. Even when I've done wrong because I had a rage moment and acted out of impulse without thinking, after I calm down I claim responsibility for what I've done and try make things right. It's not an excuse for what you've done, it may be partly a reason to why you've done it but it does not whatsoever excuse it in any way.
Gemma is an attention seeking, spoilt, childish brat. She got with a drug dealer at a young age and thought she was untouchable. She got "famous" off the chase and let it all go to her head, she blatantly started on Aoife for simply asking her to remove photos of AOIFES children after her platform had 15+k people on it, but you all want to start on Aoife and drag her down for trying to defend herself and her children? Yeah so what she let the kids near Gemma and Richie before it all happened, before it all happened Gemma wasnt being photographed for the news and people watching her every move, before it all happened Gemma never threatened the kids or dragged Aoifes name through the mud in front of 15k people. She was doing what any decent mother would do and letting her kids spend time with their father. Regardless of their fathers activities, them boys would of resented her had she kept them from him. They obviously knew who their dad was from him being around when they were kids and him and aoife were together, what was aoife suppose to have done? Tell them while they're very young (keeping in mind its 7/8 years ago) "your dad who deals drugs and is involved in illegal activities cheated on me with a scumbag so I'm not letting you go see him anymore"???? They were kids? They dont need to know that sort of information and if she had told them then youd be giving out that shes telling the kids too much at such a young age? She absolutely should not delete her social media just because some dragged up yoke is sickened her fella has 2 kids with someone else and she cant get pregnant so has to attack her mentally and try drag her down as much as she can. And she absolutely should retaliate and expose her side of the story if her names being dragged through the mud constantly.
Wow that was hard to read but lovely at the same time because whoever you are you should be so proud of yourself 👏 I actually want to give you a hug so here's a virtual one 🤗. If I wasn't already on aoifes side I would be after that you put that perfectly hun I'm actually in awe of you ❤❤ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone called her banana chin a few pages back and now I think of it every time I see her face😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is this the support Aoife support thread. I’d say Aoife had no problem at all taking money of Ritchie when he was making good money from dealing and she had no issue with them going on holidays etc etc. This page is about people’s opinions and all you ballymun supporters are getting boring now. We know gemmas nuts and we know ritchies a scumbag there is no two ways about this but I’ve a good feeling Aoife is no angel herself and the past three months she has had her fair share of spouting her mouth off. She had no issue with Gemma putting pictures of the kids on Facebook or Instagram before the chase. They are all as bad as each other uneducated fools the lot of them. Aoife saw pics of them kids on bikes befor without helmets but she continuously allows them kids to be put in danger

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think people would love to see Aoife ignore the BS. It's obvious who the main aw
The worst part of this whole situation is that scumbag Richie is responsible for it all. I get why Aoife is losing it but I think everyone would love to see her ignore them now. It's obvious she's miles ahead of gemma so why bring herself to that level. She has two gorgeous kids who u can tell are well looked after and loved. She is way above all this tit. No matter what tit gemma spins nobody really believes any of it anyway. Putting up pictures of the kids on that seedy page is way out of line. I genuinely hope Aoife drags herself away from this mess. Neither of them two are mentally sound and fighting with them will always be a losing battle. By what I have read it doesn't look like aoife is getting any help from the guards because they are too busy getting statements of gemma. Either way he's a pig

Reactions: 3
Can you not read or do you skip stuff to spout shite? Of course she allow Gemma to have pictures of the kids up before Gemma had 15k+ followers and was flashing her fanny for a few bob cop yourself on. And as for money I remember the post about the €40 maintenance a week 😆😆 I felt like dragging aoife to the courts by the nut. Go on now turn it around and say well shes worse for taking the 40 😆😆 your delusional honestly you must not follow them all if your this one sided. Your the type of person that makes the rest of us want to bang our head against a wall 🤯

And how would you know what aoife "saw before" you sound as obsessed as Gemma, there you are again trying to judge her parenting abilities while your own kids are probably swinging from you ceiling fan while your dribbling over Gemma and richies only fans 🤤 Give your head a good shake ye mad thing you look like an absolute dope coming on here with your "facts" but you have never met any of them in person. Judging people who collect loan parents payment well with a rotten attitude like yours it won't be long before your in the que hun 🏃👋
Obsessed anytime anyone has a bad comment about Aoife your on them like a dog. You must be drooling over her. I’ve no interest in following Aoife or her ex of a yoke but you clearly know them all.I can assure you my kids are not hanging from any ceiling they are well educated and mannerly. I’d say yours is running the streets as your on this 24/7 trying to moderate this forum
Constantly. In all fairness how many people
On these forums have actually met or know most of the people they talk about it’s our opinions about their on line behaviour ya fool. You’d need to take a break supporting Aoife and let people have their day and opinions.

Obsessed anytime anyone has a bad comment about Aoife your on them like a dog. You must be drooling over her. I’ve no interest in following Aoife or her ex of a yoke but you clearly know them all.I can assure you my kids are not hanging from any ceiling they are well educated and mannerly. I’d say yours is running the streets as your on this 24/7 trying to moderate this forum
On these forums have actually met or know most of the people they talk about it’s our opinions about their on line behaviour ya fool. You’d need to take a break supporting Aoife and let people have their day and opinions.
Who said I have kids 🤑😆 You are writing statements in black and white its disgusting it's not an opinion it's an accusation as Gemma would say your a hater 😘 thanks for reporting me also 🙄 must of hit a nerve

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is this the support Aoife support thread. I’d say Aoife had no problem at all taking money of Ritchie when he was making good money from dealing and she had no issue with them going on holidays etc etc. This page is about people’s opinions and all you ballymun supporters are getting boring now. We know gemmas nuts and we know ritchies a scumbag there is no two ways about this but I’ve a good feeling Aoife is no angel herself and the past three months she has had her fair share of spouting her mouth off. She had no issue with Gemma putting pictures of the kids on Facebook or Instagram before the chase. They are all as bad as each other uneducated fools the lot of them. Aoife saw pics of them kids on bikes befor without helmets but she continuously allows them kids to be put in danger
No but neither is it the bash Aoife thread. I'm not even from Ballymun love, I've no idea who any of these people are, never met them in real life. But Aoife did actually try go mad at Richie over having them on the bikes with no helmets to which he responded I'll do what I want on his story💁‍♀️ and as said before why would she have a problem with Gemma posting photos of the kids before she had 15k followers? She didn't have 15 bleeping thousand followers then, there wasnt 15000 people looking at photos of Aoifes (NOT GEMMAS) children before then??
@Eyespyhunz
Thank you very much, I really do appreciate it❤ I do understand that people handle it differently and turn to different ways to cope, but still bad behaviour and hurting others is never the answer.

• Heart
Who said I have kids 🤑😆 You are writing statements in black and white its disgusting it's not an opinion it's an accusation as Gemma would say your a hater 😘 thanks for reporting me also 🙄 must of hit a nerve
I didn’t report you at all. Your messages just disappeared and I wondered had you blocked me. I’m allowed write what I like I don’t hate anyone but I’d say Aoife loves to stir the pot was she not
Out attacking Gemma a few weeks ago with that yokes sister seriously they all need a good belt of reality

No but neither is it the bash Aoife thread. I'm not even from Ballymun love, I've no idea who any of these people are, never met them in real life. But Aoife did actually try go mad at Richie over having them on the bikes with no helmets to which he responded I'll do what I want on his story💁‍♀️ and as said before why would she have a problem with Gemma posting photos of the kids before she had 15k followers? She didn't have 15 bleeping thousand followers then, there wasnt 15000 people looking at photos of Aoifes (NOT GEMMAS) children before then??
@Eyespyhunz
Thank you very much, I really do appreciate it❤ I do understand that people handle it differently and turn to different ways to cope, but still bad behaviour and hurting others is never the answer.
I agree hun and as I've said before some of the most amazing people I've met in life have had it hard but never turn it on other people. This all started with Gemma she dragged everyone in it should matter how they responded the bottom line is she started it.

• Heart
@Eyespyhunz
Tell me this if Aoife was so aghast at Gemma and Ritchie behaviour why did she start accepting 100s and 100s of Followers.

The only fool is you and I feel sorry for your children if your response to threats and abuse to you and your children is to ignore them instead of try stand up for yourself and your children. I'd rather my child know I wont be a pushover to a bully that's threatening to burn them alive and ruin my name all over the internet and making up lies about me that my child will obviously see, I'd rather my child know I will protect them regardless of people thinking it's bad to air my dirty laundry on social media when it seems to be the only thing that's having any effect seen as the guards are too busy paying her for info than to stop her harassing Aoife.

• Heart
I didn’t report you at all. Your messages just disappeared and I wondered had you blocked me. I’m allowed write what I like I don’t hate anyone but I’d say Aoife loves to stir the pot was she not
Out attacking Gemma a few weeks ago with that yokes sister seriously they all need a good belt of reality
Can I ask you an honest question where you there when this Allegedly happened? Because I remember another time Gemma said aoife and richies family attacked her with a hurley and aoife then put a post up to prove she was in work and nowhere near Gemma. Can you blame aoife defending her name when it's lies?

Tell me this if Aoife was so aghast at Gemma and Ritchie behaviour why did she start accepting 100s and 100s of Followers.
To defend her name that was being ripped through the muck?

• Heart
So she can have her say and to tell the 100s requesting to follow her the actual truth instead of Gemmas stupid lies. And Aoife didn't go near Gemma, she stood in a park across the road videoing it as it already began and maybe if Gemma didn't attack richie's mother, richie's mother and sister wouldnt have chased after her.

Reactions: 1
So she can have her say and to tell the 100s requesting to follow her the actual truth instead of Gemmas stupid lies. And Aoife didn't go near Gemma, she stood in a park across the road videoing it as it already began and maybe if Gemma didn't attack richie's mother, richie's mother and sister wouldnt have chased after her.
That wasn't richies family hun Gemma is saying it was other people and she also said she doesn't know who videod it ❤

• Heart
Imagine standing across the road recording something like that. Now read exactly what you have wrote again. Do you not think that sounds bad Aoife stood across the park recording a bunch of women fighting how low
Is that. She’s as bad as Gemma and Ritchie and your comment has just proved that. Good luck as

Imagine standing across the road recording something like that. Now read exactly what you have wrote again. Do you not think that sounds bad Aoife stood across the park recording a bunch of women fighting how low
Is that. She’s as bad as Gemma and Ritchie and your comment has just proved that. Good luck as
Aoife did not record that even Gemma would tell yous that 🤦🏽‍♀️ you just bypass it all tho. I wish they'd both get on and put you straight

That wasn't richies family hun Gemma is saying it was other people and she also said she doesn't know who videod it ❤
Gemma was bullshitting, the video was up on dribblymcgee for a little while and she explained what happened, Aoife had a story up the same day explaining she videod it to prove she wasnt a part of it, Lisa had a story up aswell saying if you didn't go for my ma we wouldnt have chased you, this was the first time when Gemma put up that Aoife Lisa and Lisa's mother attacked her then changed her story to just being lisa and her ma, I think sammy and sophie attacked her the time Aoife put up a story about some girl being bate around and she was accused of it when she was in bed with her son on the phone to somebody 😅

If I was being accused of attacking her I'd be vidioing it too prove my innocence and that I wasn't touching her or even near her🤣

Wow that was hard to read but lovely at the same time because whoever you are you should be so proud of yourself 👏 I actually want to give you a hug so here's a virtual one 🤗. If I wasn't already on aoifes side I would be after that you put that perfectly hun I'm actually in awe of you ❤❤ xx

💖🤗
Wow so aoife ain't all that innocent what respectable mother would stand videoing a girl getting chased out into traffic by women with a hurley thats low regardless of what gemma is or what way she goes on thats disgusting.

Gemma was bullshitting, the video was up on dribblymcgee for a little while and she explained what happened, Aoife had a story up the same day explaining she videod it to prove she wasnt a part of it, Lisa had a story up aswell saying if you didn't go for my ma we wouldnt have chased you, this was the first time when Gemma put up that Aoife Lisa and Lisa's mother attacked her then changed her story to just being lisa and her ma, I think sammy and sophie attacked her the time Aoife put up a story about some girl being bate around and she was accused of it when she was in bed with her son on the phone to somebody 😅

If I was being accused of attacking her I'd be vidioing it too prove my innocence and that I wasn't touching her or even near her🤣
Oh I'm so confused I think I completely mixed up some incidents

Wow so aoife ain't all that innocent what respectable mother would stand videoing a girl getting chased out into traffic by women with a hurley thats low regardless of what gemma is or what way she goes on thats disgusting.
Aoife did not video that fight with the traffic she had a post up she was in bed with her son he was on the phone to Richie!! My god this has been gone over so many times. Get Gemma on quick because it's Chinese whispers now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.