Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind she's back 😂😂I was wondering who Dwayne was too I wish she would explain, she definitely not mentally stable poor thing

She’s a sad bastard tbh. Desperate for attention. I’m mortified for her. She is the roughest yoke I have ever came across

Reactions: 5
She'd want to keep her mouth shut about dead cops. People wont like that kind of talk and hasnt she a GIM already? She's playing a very dangerous game.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dwayne O'Brien hes a guard yeah he was on inside the K and I'm pretty sure if he wanted a little fun, he wouldnt need to go to her, look him up hes not a bad looking man🤣

Reactions: 2
I think she knows her time alive is limited and doesn’t care anymore. Taking the mick out of guards is all fun until you start messing with dead cops it’s not funny....no wonder your man got rid of her imagine her around your kids all the time....and that video of her Mam the other day and her Mam works in a local hospital !

• Wow
I think she knows her time alive is limited and doesn’t care anymore. Taking the mick out of guards is all fun until you start messing with dead cops it’s not funny....no wonder your man got rid of her imagine her around your kids all the time....and that video of her Mam the other day and her Mam works in a local hospital !
Was that the mother kicking at her door on Sunday morning???

Was that the mother kicking at her door on Sunday morning???
Apparently so but apparently her Mam is a nice woman unfortunately she had a bad egg and she’s bringing huge amount of Trouble to her door

• Wow
Is she sleeping in this new car or what 😂
In the same clothes since Wednesday night by the looks of it .. I don’t know what her background is but I feel like all this is a mad cry for help she’s bonkers but I do kind of feel sorry for her

Reactions: 6
Is she sleeping in this new car or what 😂
In the same clothes since Wednesday night by the looks of it .. I don’t know what her background is but I feel like all this is a mad cry for help she’s bonkers but I do kind of feel sorry for her
I was thinking the same!! Who is honestly impressed at her driving around listening to shot music smoking dirty joints 🙈🔫

Reactions: 1
I actually dont feel one bit sorry for her anymore she is going to kill herself or someone driving and videoing everything she is is selfish dope sorry for the rant

I actually dont feel one bit sorry for her anymore she is going to kill herself or someone driving and videoing everything she is is selfish dope sorry for the rant
She is an absolute idiot. Attention seeking woman

All that cash she flashes you’d think she’d fix all those warning lights on the car, bloody thing will give up before her impending court case. How she can be still driving on the roads is beyond me, that much using the phone whilst driving and smoking is as bad as a someone driving drunk. Careless, reckless, there’s no end to the words used to describe Gemma. Just hope she doesn’t cause a car accident before she ends up behind bars.

Reactions: 6
How isn’t she bored driving around all the time. There must be some smell off her from all that smoking. She is a pity but she seems to have no morals whatsoever

She showed a bag of coke in the car seat and is now taking lines in her stories beside a letter from the Irish Prison Services. Tough to watch

She recorded the chase she had with the guards. I’d say she was recording 24/7 before that, just didn’t have the followers to go with it! How she’s still doing it is beyond me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.