Gemma green

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what’s going on 😭🤣
Apparently theres a video of what happened and they barely touched her, the sister had it up that Gemma attacked the ma so they went back at her but barely touched her because shes a rat people were asking that aoife one the other day because when gemma first had it up aoife was involved too, but aoife said she has a video of it and if gemma was really broke up we'd see it because she records and takes photos of everything which I believe tbh 🤷‍♀️ plus he only had something up the other day about serious bail conditions and a suspended sentance I'm pretty sure, hes not long out of cloverhill

Reactions: 5
Seemingly the whole car chase was actually planned by them so he could do a big move on drugs or get some into the country so she did the chase so there would be so much attention on that and not on him and seemingly they made a hell of a lot of money now from it .. also side note she started up an onlyfans account and made like 5k off it in the first night but they locked her out of her account and she can't access the money now hahaha .. I live for the drama

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Seemingly the whole car chase was actually planned by them so he could do a big move on drugs or get some into the country so she did the chase so there would be so much attention on that and not on him and seemingly they made a hell of a lot of money now from it .. also side note she started up an onlyfans account and made like 5k off it in the first night but they locked her out of her account and she can't access the money now hahaha .. I live for the drama
I heard that was meant to be bolox though, she just went loopy cause he tried to leave her then they were together in spain and she was spiking him with sleepers and trying to get him banged up over there, came back to ireland hopped into a gaurda car and left richie at the airport theres meant to be a video going around of it 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I heard that was meant to be bolox though, she just went loopy cause he tried to leave her then they were together in spain and she was spiking him with sleepers and trying to get him banged up over there, came back to ireland hopped into a gaurda car and left richie at the airport theres meant to be a video going around of it 😅
Omg hahaha ... I think this is basically a case of we will never actually know the full story cause there's so much more to it all .. He seemingly hacked her Instagram the other day and put up a video of him lashing it into her from behind on her stories haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest story of her with something against the door to stop someone from coming in? That is hardly her mother shouting like that at the other side of it 🙈🥴 if so that is extremely troubling and sad

Reactions: 2
Gemma isn’t in Barcelona when a page has over a certain amount of followers you can see where they are currently based

Okay Gemma we all came down the river Shannon in a bubble because you can have 2 passports 🤥
And if you have 2 why Is there a document beside it that says an garda on it?

Attachments

• 112 KB
    • Haha
    Reactions: 4
    Shes hardly in Barcelona with two passports? Must be for attention. How is she not locked up yet. This country drives me mad

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.