Gemma Garrett

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same- she seems to be in a new house and no mention of him
Seems to have been no mention of him for a while. Didn’t see anything about him being involved in any of her 30th birthday celebrations and now appears to have moved house. I thought he was in business with her though, anyone know anything about that?
 
wtf is she on about when she says “I don’t know who these Americans think they are speaking to”. Why would they know her. She’s a washed up ex Miss GB from about 3000 years ago 🤣, I don’t even think she actually won it either, I’m sure the winner had to step down and it was given to her the runner up.

Also Gemma it’s well known EVERYONE gets asked for ID in America. My 65 year old mum got asked for ID. Believe me, you look every bit your 40 years.

She needs to get over herself and quick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Rebecca Maguire put up a post that 50 cents people took their phones? There was sound on it but I didn't have my volume up so couldn't hear it and now she's deleted the story?
 
wtf is she on about when she says “I don’t know who these Americans think they are speaking to”. Why would they know her. She’s a washed up ex Miss GB from about 3000 years ago 🤣, I don’t even think she actually won it either, I’m sure the winner had to step down and it was given to her the runner up.

Also Gemma it’s well known EVERYONE gets asked for ID in America. My 65 year old mum got asked for ID. Believe me, you look every bit your 40 years.

She needs to get over herself and quick.
Yes that’s wat I’m talking about! Thinks she’s royalty !

Imagine Rebecca spilling coffee all around the Chloe store . Wtf ! She’s rough/common as get out
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: 2
Where does all the money come from to fund these lifestyles?
Exactly ! I’d love to know . The holidays they be had this year are non stop .

Suppose they get that much for free ! Between Gemma getting the aesthetics with younique and all the makeup gifted . But u can’t buy class . They are both pure millbags
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Exactly ! I’d love to know . The holidays they be had this year are non stop .

Suppose they get that much for free ! Between Gemma getting the aesthetics with younique and all the makeup gifted . But u can’t buy class . They are both pure millbags
To be fair Rebecca works as a pharmacist, does the injections and appears to do a lot of modelling gigs. Plus getting lots of gifted stuff which she probably sells on. She must be seriously rolling in money.

Gemma on the other hand…. No idea. She’s a makeup artist but would by no means be sought after or even really known as an MUA. Only ever seems to do her mates makeup. She has her website selling that Buella (terrible name for a business) stuff but I can’t imagine she makes much, if anything from flogging stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
So why have Iceland ‘stocked ‘ up her freezer ! Plenty of vulnerable elderly sitting today with nothing her just home from a lavish holiday . Shame on you Iceland

She l turn her nose up at the Iceland food anyway
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Where does all the money come from to fund these lifestyles?

It's quite sickening to see her flaunting her wealth all over Instagram when so many people are struggling with the price of basic necessities like gas and electric. Especially at this time of year too. It's a bit much.
 
Has Gemma fallen out with Rebecca? Picking up some weird vibes!
Off topic but does anyone know if there is a thread for another NI instahun Gemma Louise Bond? Used to be called ThatBelfastGirl? I can’t see a thread for her and can’t figure out how to start one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Has Gemma fallen out with Rebecca? Picking up some weird vibes!
Off topic but does anyone know if there is a thread for another NI instahun Gemma Louise Bond? Used to be called ThatBelfastGirl? I can’t see a thread for her and can’t figure out how to start one.
Can someone please start a threadvon shona kennedy too there absolutely has to be some ☕ on her!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
That Belfast girl really did need a name change when she’s not from Belfast and doesn’t live in Belfast.
Has Gemma fallen out with Rebecca? Picking up some weird vibes!
Off topic but does anyone know if there is a thread for another NI instahun Gemma Louise Bond? Used to be called ThatBelfastGirl? I can’t see a thread for her and can’t figure out how to start one.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Has Gemma fallen out with Rebecca? Picking up some weird vibes!
Off topic but does anyone know if there is a thread for another NI instahun Gemma Louise Bond? Used to be called ThatBelfastGirl? I can’t see a thread for her and can’t figure out how to start one.
Gemma comes across as a bully
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Gemma comes across as a bully
She does that ask me anything insta thing often….gets annoyed when people asks her questions she doesn’t like!!! But she did say ask her anything. I just don’t get why she thinks of herself as this style icon where she encourages people to ask her fashion questions…..I don’t dig her style at all!! Also all this I’m a size 16, seriously, not a chance.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
She does that ask me anything insta thing often….gets annoyed when people asks her questions she doesn’t like!!! But she did say ask her anything. I just don’t get why she thinks of herself as this style icon where she encourages people to ask her fashion questions…..I don’t dig her style at all!! Also all this I’m a size 16, seriously, not a chance.
She always puts her friends down and posts their messages
 
I dunno what it is about Gemma at the minute but she seems very bitter or angry but it's probably all just an act for the gram, look at me I'm so cool and don't give 2 fks about anyone or anything
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2