Gemma Collins #4 The thing I really like about The GC is she'd never make up stuff to get into the news.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does her clothes range exist any more? I know that her eponymous shop closed in Brentwood and that she later had a collab with New Look, but being a size 18 on top, I need loads of polyester shite to wear to her and Rami's wedding once I receive my invitation.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does her clothes range exist any more? I know that her eponymous shop closed in Brentwood and that she later had a collab with New Look, but being a size 18 on top, I need loads of polyester shite to wear to her and Rami's wedding once I receive my invitation.
No I think she went bankrupt and daddy had to bail her our??

Reactions: 5
No I think she went bankrupt and daddy had to bail her our??
Yes, you're absolutely right. I had a quick gander on the New Look site and The GC has an edit but when I clicked on it the page it just showed me their plus size range.

Screenshot_20240415_204502_Chrome.jpg

Classy photograph. I hope that the first Mrs Hogwash approves? Does anyone know the reason for their split?

• Haha
God he’s so calculating isn’t he?!
He is and as much as I find Miss C to be deeply annoying at times, I honestly think that she could do better.
---
Me too I thought she was bankrupt? Daddy helping her out again??
I reckon so too. It's a £1.4m property so there's no way that she could afford the mortgage on it without Daddy's money. Does my memory serve me right and did her brother split up from his wife?

He is and as much as I find Miss C to be deeply annoying at times, I honestly think that she could do better.
---

I reckon so too. It's a £1.4m property so there's no way that she could afford the mortgage on it without Daddy's money. Does my memory serve me right and did her brother split up from his wife?
Yes apparently he had an affair.. like the sister in law was pretty. He was punching.

Reactions: 4
My friend was in a local nail bar (Essex) and the GC was in having hers done. It’s a nail bar run by oriental ladies that take no tit… at end of her appointment she had no cash and apparently can’t do internet banking on her phone. Said she would take their details and when she got home she’d do a bank transfer! Nail ladies not impressed 😂so ask her to get cash from ATM opposite shop but can she leave her phone as insurance …. Used the infamous ‘do you know who I am?’ They don’t care. Insist she leaves phone while goes to cashpoint. They obv know they’re never going to get paid if not or she’ll jump in car never to return.
GC flounces off to cashpoint.
What a freeloading twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
My friend was in a local nail bar (Essex) and the GC was in having hers done. It’s a nail bar run by oriental ladies that take no tit… at end of her appointment she had no cash and apparently can’t do internet banking on her phone. Said she would take their details and when she got home she’d do a bank transfer! Nail ladies not impressed 😂so ask her to get cash from ATM opposite shop but can she leave her phone as insurance …. Used the infamous ‘do you know who I am?’ They don’t care. Insist she leaves phone while goes to cashpoint. They obv know they’re never going to get paid if not or she’ll jump in car never to return.
GC flounces off to cashpoint.
What a freeloading twit.
Oh, that's absolutely brilliant - thank you. Why on earth she thinks that she's still famous enough for freebies is beyond me!?

Mind you, there's a famously rude restaurant in Greenwich which only takes cash - my brother didn't quite have enough to cover the meal so they asked him to leave one of his daughters as a deposit. Now that's odd!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, that's absolutely brilliant - thank you. Why on earth she thinks that she's still famous enough for freebies is beyond me!?

Mind you, there's a famously rude restaurant in Greenwich which only takes cash - my brother didn't quite have enough to cover the meal so they asked him to leave one of his daughters as a deposit. Now that's odd!?
That is odd.
but claiming you don’t have Apple Pay or a banking app is just stupid. As if she went out to get her nails done with no means of paying. Hmmmmm

Reactions: 9