Gemma Collins #4 The thing I really like about The GC is she'd never make up stuff to get into the news.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell that Hogwash is a shifty looking bastard. 💯 She just looks utterly ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m confused, I thought they were just engaged and she’s only planning a wedding. She said they are having an engagement party in July. Who has a wedding spread in OK when they didn’t actually get married yet??!

Reactions: 12
I thought Demi Roussos was dead! 😂😂

Hogwash must have to wear a scuba diving kit mounting that! 😬

View attachment 2760358View attachment 2760359
---
Best of British Eddie! You'll bloody need it. I'd just sew it's big mouth up. 👍

View attachment 2760362
View attachment 2760363
View attachment 2760364
View attachment 2760365
View attachment 2760366
---
"So what made you propose to the multi-millionairess GC Hogwash?"

Poor Eddie has a gym in hemel hempstead is going viral for his egg n meat diet n Miss I've lost 3 stone won't last 3 mins on diet. On his insta she claimed she has lost weight but recent pics show she hasn't.
---
An OK exclusive wedding out the back garden
Victoria Beckham inspired dress??? Where ??? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must love the number 3.. 3 weddings. 3 chins. 3 stone weight loss 🙄
Oh, phew! The wedding's not real so I haven't missed out. I was honestly planning to leap on the Lizzie Line to get there too. I also note that Primark are now selling a wedding dress range, so if the GC does a click and collect order she should be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the guy she said verbally abused her and caused her to have a breakdown back in the day.Smart move Gemma.Very smart.:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She will find time to go back to arg then be swept off her feet by rami, then back to arg then rami.. the fact the autocorrect changed rami to rank speaks volumes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9