Gemma Collins #4 The thing I really like about The GC is she'd never make up stuff to get into the news.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe this useless fat tit gets any media attention. Absolute oxygen thief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe this useless fat tit gets any media attention. Absolute oxygen thief.
Funny you say that because me and Mr Norfolk were watching the legend Bob Ross last night painting the most beautiful picture from nothing and were saying wow it’s actually nice to see a person with an actual skill and talent on tv rather than these morons who somehow make a living out of being an obnoxious dick head. The sooner influencers are made extinct the better

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My friend was in a local nail bar (Essex) and the GC was in having hers done. It’s a nail bar run by oriental ladies that take no tit… at end of her appointment she had no cash and apparently can’t do internet banking on her phone. Said she would take their details and when she got home she’d do a bank transfer! Nail ladies not impressed 😂so ask her to get cash from ATM opposite shop but can she leave her phone as insurance …. Used the infamous ‘do you know who I am?’ They don’t care. Insist she leaves phone while goes to cashpoint. They obv know they’re never going to get paid if not or she’ll jump in car never to return.
GC flounces off to cashpoint.
What a freeloading twit.
She did exactly the same thing at a hair salon my friend worked at. Said she had no cash and that she'd advertise the salon. They agreed but she didn't keep her side of the bargain. I don't know who these 'celebs' think they are. They're common thieves.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see Olivia Astwood podcast with Make up by Mikey talking about his worst ever client? Sounds like GC to a T

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see Olivia Astwood podcast with Make up by Mikey talking about his worst ever client? Sounds like GC to a T
Well ... the thrush incident from Diva Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever S1 concerned Mikey didn't it?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She did exactly the same thing at a hair salon my friend worked at. Said she had no cash and that she'd advertise the salon. They agreed but she didn't keep her side of the bargain. I don't know who these 'celebs' think they are. They're common thieves.
They should name and shame her. I would 🤬

Reactions: 4
Has anyone worked out why this big bleep is hanging about with jedward, they are a pair of annoying pricks so what is she gaining from this

Reactions: 4
Has anyone worked out why this big bleep is hanging about with jedward, they are a pair of annoying pricks so what is she gaining from this
I can only guess that it's two (well three if you count John & Edward as separate entities) dated acts trying desperately to hold onto their respective fifteen minutes' of fame? It's pushing it though.

Reactions: 3
I would too. I can't understand why businesses don't. They'll always get away with these tricks if no one calls them out for it
Greedy Cake Scrounger Cath will never live it down!
---
Jedward are also hanging about with skanky price - that speaks volumes about the pair of pillocks does it not??

Reactions: 5