Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
At least she is getting runners for the floor now so the dogs can walk on it and not hurt themselves

Reactions: 3

EAD

VIP Member
I've no idea how she's talking about it so soon, I was a mess for weeks after I lost my last old girl.

EAD

VIP Member
So what has happened that she isn't sharing with us all, she normally tells everything.

cazellie

VIP Member
I think Christopher Biggons won it her year. That year also had the likes of Katie Hopkins, Janice Dickinson so probably why she’s not remembered 😆
I seriously didn’t remember she’d been in the jungle! Just remember her in Strictly!

Pixie80

he's definitely trying to push her with all the jogging and extreme exercise, I think he wants her back to the size she was 20 years ago and it won't happen, she's nearly 40 and facing the middle age spread
He has probably got her in training for some celebrity fitness crossfit style reality programme 🙄

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
It's so telling/sad that the little lad didn't walk into his papa's arms when he was calling him in what we're led to believe are the first few days of him walking. Straight past him. He doesn't know Gorka at all.
I thought the exact same thing when I saw it.

ChatterTatter

Lil Gems haha. Cracks me up whenever she mentions it on stories. So embarrassing. Who are the 7,000 people filling out the survey though!

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
He didn’t even try to hide his face like a skelped arse. Is he upset as he has to spend time at home? Also wtf why doesn’t that wee girl have her presents to open in the morning

Intothedark

VIP Member
He looks proper fuming with Gemma. All isn’t well on the home front by the looks of it then. Gorka doesn’t seem very suited to family life.