Gemma Atkinson #5 #freetheMarquezone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tio is still behind bars at all times, or strapped into prams/high chairs

Gemma has launched Lil Gems (like the lettuce but more expensive)

Gorka is back home for a couple of weeks

But most importantly everything is FINE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"Lil Gems" is the most embarrassing thing ever...

she's hardly little, big broad backed shot putter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tio is still behind bars at all times, or strapped into prams/high chairs

Gemma has launched Lil Gems (like the lettuce but more expensive)

Gorka is back home for a couple of weeks

But most importantly everything is FINE
And she's still NOT BOTHERED.

Reactions: 4
Quite a few people commenting on the squirrel but of course little big Gemz knows best

IMG_6559.jpeg
IMG_6558.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think there's anything wrong with her occasionally feeding the squirrel, but she's making out like she's saving it from starvation. I'm sure the squirrel would be just fine without St Gemma!

Also I bet her neighbours are thrilled to hear that she'd feed rats too. 😂

Reactions: 18
she would feed rats 🤦..

yes Gemma I can't think of anything better than 🐀 getting lured into the area so she can use for content, her neighbours would love that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She speaks total shite. As if she’s going to start feeding rats. As soon as anyone questions her she has to double down and make out she’s well ‘ard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She speaks total shite. As if she’s going to start feeding rats. As soon as anyone questions her she has to double down and make out she’s well ‘ard
Who the duck would feed rats? Seriously?! They’re vermin and carry disease Gem! I wouldn’t wish any animal harm but I wouldn’t be encouraging them to come into my house or garden either. How can she justify feeding those kind of creatures?

Reactions: 15
Her neighbours can report her to the Council Environmental health department for feeding vermin ( squirrels are vermin)

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she has said she would feed rats.

Alexa, show me an idiot.

You can just imagine the scene.

Gorka: Ah Gemma the Instagram people are saying the squirrel is a rat of the trees

Gemma (stops deadlifting Gorka): Wah giz that phone Gorks (burp,fart) I’ll tell them, I can feed them, no way a squirrel or rat would have a go at me, I’m well ‘ard, stronger than me own BO I am (picks boiled egg remains other teeth)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s missing the fact the the squirrel comes to her because she feeds it, not the other way round.

Watching it now and they have no connection or spark whatsoever. Gorka has the same personality of watching paint dry!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she realises that by encouraging the tree rat and its mates to come to her for food, she is in fact taking it away from its natural habitat away from many dangers like cars and vans etc and also reducing it’s natural need/want to fend for itself

Reactions: 14
So he’s doing Strictly again this year. Really thought the moody twit might have been dropped by now. He’ll be delighted- keeps him away from the family more.