Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hill1994

What baffles me is that she put on her IG today about her son waking up at 6am so she’ll be ‘snoozing in the afternoon’ .. uhhh 1. What about your son, who realistically should not be napping at his age and 2. How will you cope with another baby on the way?

I really don’t think she’s thought this through. At all.

Reactions: 4

Hill1994

No matter how much she justifies what she’s doing and that it’s ‘her choice’, I still think it’s extremely odd what she’s doing. No doubt about it.

Tashy

The microwave situation where she's took it off the bench and stuck it on a small shelf unit, because she needs room for a potential bottle steriliser 🤪Anxiety through the roof it's so low down, perfect toddler height! If he doesn't pull it over on himself he can definitely stick something in and press the buttons (while she naps) it makes me nauseous 🤣 if not for him, I just can't fathom getting hot things in and out so low down in a tight space

Attachments

Lasuzie98

I imagine she's very spoilt and very gets her own with things and men in the past haven't put up with her 'foot stomping me me me' attitude so therefore they were the bad guys.

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
Apparently he’s her child’s “best friend” already. Because the child has no other friends besides you hun!! I hope it lasts for her boy’s sake.

Cjh78

Chatty Member
View attachment 683814
Take it her life is also just as interesting reading her tattle page every night? Don’t throw stones in glass houses…
It’s ironic that she questions our lives in regards to career and friends - two things that she does not have!
She may say that she has a career but it is not sustainable, she will be old news in no time, especially with her narcissistic behaviour.

Asdfghjkll

Chatty Member
She didn’t want the dad to see him because she has an obsession with wanting things to herself. At the time he was born they weren’t together as far as I am aware as she got pregnant in uni, I can only really go off what their closer friends have said/mentioned. He apparently had taken her to court countless times and each time she basically went against the court and didn’t let him see ru. I believe he only sees ru when he is at her parents but ru and his dad do talk and they do have a good relationship. Yes it’s true, she has little to no friends and I think she likes it that way. The reason she wanted a sperm donor is not because of her eggs, it’s because she didn’t want a dad involved like ru. She wanted something to herself that nobody else had to share. She didn’t like the fact ru’s was on the scene and that ru had someone else to love that wasn’t her. I also believe her parents pushed her to allow his dad into his life. When jakey came along, according to her “friend” (not really a friend as she doesn’t even like her lmao) she almost neglected ru in a sense that she wasn’t giving him much attention anymore, she was just shoving him on his iPad and on the Xbox his dad gave him whilst she was getting pissed in the kitchen with her new boyf. That’s as much as I have as I’m not close with either of them, just know through others that are closer to them.
Hate to say it because I always try and see the best in people but this doesn’t surprise me. We could see from insta that as soon as Jake came on the scene that Ru was left to his own devices and immediately had to go into his own bed from co-sleeping with her - that can’t have been good for his mental health.

• Sad

bringginforme

I think she’s massively stuck in a bubble where she is the centre of the world and thinks the world owes her something. You’re right she is soooo opinionated to the point where she will argue with you even though everyone is entitled to a different opinion! The constant need to redecorate reminds me of Gabby Lindley who paints her rooms different colours every week 🤣 has anyone followed her long enough to remember the drama about her driving whilst filming and her saying she wasn’t driving? I vaguely remember something to do with a seatbelt too. She was kicking off on Twitter about it massively at the time!!

Wow what a nasty disgusting individual. She should be ashamed to speak to another person In that way

She is very clearly unhinged. Appears to stay in bed all morning while Ru sorts himself and sends her vulnerable child off to nursery so she can have the wonderful jake probably come round to shag her (ie trap him into impregnating her).
The way she reacts when even slightly challenged is concerning. She clearly has no issue getting very nasty about it. I expect she’s a real piece of work in real life, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends to speak of.

its a shame there isn’t a way of getting this out there to her little fan base and revealing all the horrible things she says and does. Like a Twitter or IG of the real Gemma...

amylia

Interesting that he's taking her away for New Years. She didn't say 'us' so someone else in her family is probably looking after Reuben. In which case, that would be mixing support bubbles & breaking the law yet again. I would hope he's planning on seeing his own children for Christmas too or that's not the kind of guy I would want to be involved with.

Lexie86

I must admit it makes me slighlty suspicious how dedicated she was to begin with. I get the feeling it was all for content if im honest and she never had any real intentions of wanting baby 2. If she was genuine hopefully someone close to her made her realise how ridiculous the whole thing was.

Hattixox

Find it maddening that she is living in a house for those with “low income” yet is wasting money trying to get pregnant from a doner?!? She’s literally chucking spare money she could be putting towards a house or even her child’s future. There is something seriously wrong with her. Does she struggle with real life relationships? Why can’t she wait to meet the right person? It’s all really bizarre. It genuinely makes no sense.. if she’s low income and can’t afford her own house without support why has she got lots of spare cash to throw at the sperm bank? Defeats the purpose. Like someone said before- she needs reporting.

Halliestar

VIP Member
I feel like she’s about to have an “accident” and get pregnant 🙄
Just realised she’s blocked me. I haven’t commented, only viewed her stories. What a weirdo.
She did the same to me just for watching her stories and of course she will. Give it a few months and she’ll be posting an announcement

Catching up with this insta hungry know it all. I guess all taxpayers will be paying for all the revamps then? Like enjoy your freshly decorated house for a minute gem before cracking out the paintbrush again.

I've been in a group with her and loads of other people who were asking for advice on how to get work as it seems slow for them. Her advice was I'm so busy right now, I've had some much to do. Like seriously, what an arrogant arsehole. She could have said something more supportive that wasn't about her being little miss braggy. Yet so many continue to blow up her arse with the whole poor gem the victim on twitter.

I don't know how she gets all these brands want to work with her. OK so yes she takes pretty pictures but her arrogant attitude on her stories should put them off.

On the whole baby2 stuff. You're kidding, she has affiliates. That's actually hilarious. Got to try generate revenue on your life choice and for content ideas. Haha.

The girl is just deluded! Needs to step away from the gram for a second and live her life outside of her pretty little squares.

Wow she is really a bitch isn't she! Just scrolling through her twitter. Like not everyone has to agree with you. Just because you think you're right doesn't mean you are. Not everyone has the start in life like you did. Guess what most of us had to work, and work hard to get what we have life. Someone please push this girl off the pedestal that she has put herself on.

Last edited:

bringginforme

She’s so far detached from reality she has no idea about how her follows may view her content as braggy and ‘oooo look at me’. Constant Jake bombardment is boring too, yawn 🥱

Hill1994

84689963-8497-4C6F-B9B8-0DAC1CC8A804.png

if she didn’t spend so much money on useless shit like things for her overcrowded house then maybe she could invest in something like this???