Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lola_goss

I’m guna put it out there and say whatever has spurred this weight loss probs isn’t healthy which is maybe why she hasn’t spoken about it. She’s been open before about having mental health problems and IMO no one can lose that amount of weight that quickly without there being something else going on in their life (stress etc). It’s deffo not from walking more in lockdown anyway.

Reactions: 9
I saw her saying she’s fed up as her views are low
Oh boohoo gem, gimme a break 🙄 you basically lied to EVERYONE that followed you. "I love my wobbly bits" blah blah blah. What a shock you've lost followers and views. She cant expect to have followers when a wall is more transparent

• Heart

Kattykat10

VIP Member
On a rant as people have been asking her why she’s not uploaded when she’s had flu. I wouldn’t be able to take a month off work for flu. She’s a single parent to one school age child not a tribe of kids ffs

• Wow

Chicane

Wondered why she was doing a hair video when she has never mentioned it before. Has managed to cobble a video together now she has a sponsor. Funny that.

• Wow
  • Haha

Lahne

Wow. I hadn’t seen her Instagram for a few months, remembered about her today and searched for her and I am so shocked by her weight loss. She looks fragile and unwell. I hate body shaming and I am trying really hard not to do that here - I am genuinely concerned for her wellbeing especially as she’s alluded to depression and anxiety before. She looks as though she’s been very ill or as if there is some form of eating disorder at work here. Even her hair is looking like straw which is often a sign of not eating properly. She looked so gorgeous and healthy before and was a good weight for her build. I really hope she is alright and getting the help that she needs.

Lahne

Yeah, it’s not doing her any good at all. I really do think she’d be much happier just getting a proper part time job now and maybe doing the off Instagram post or YouTube video for fun if she wants to - it isn’t working for her as a job and if she can’t make it work now her son is at school with so much extra time then she never will. No criticism, it’s just obviously not good for her mental health.

Reactions: 8

Kattykat10

VIP Member
The music is annoying and she’s always stepping away from social media. She’d be no good in a real job.

Milmum

She’s address her weight in her stories today - I think she had too really, I honestly didn’t recognise her in her last photo. She’s teeny. I don’t think that is down to Jo wicks and walking but hey.

Lahne

She’s really killing it as a full time social media person isn’t she? At it For a month and she’s managed to produce two videos and that’s about it. Not even posting on her Instagram grid. She needs to get a real job.

• Haha

Noxy nono

Again with the hair video, skipped through it 🤷🏻‍♀️ was in the hope that she FINALLY saw the light, and she has never mentioned hair extensions before.... EVER!! all for the sponsor. She has no idea what she is doing. Shame as she is a very pretty woman and seems nice? she could work in retail, in primark? And do the videos along side ( a day in the life of working in primark or zara?) Do make up tutorials, what make up she uses etc the list is endless. Problem is it is very competitive you tube and now with you tube shorts 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really think its time for her to stop .

MyRightTit

VIP Member
It’s just another excuse for her to be lazy. YouTube isn’t her job, it’s a hobby which will be being topped up by benefits. She’ll be receiving Working Tax Credit & Child Tax Credit as well as getting her rent paid.

barryjones

VIP Member
I feel like when people aren't engaging she does a 'feeling bad about my body' or a mental health based post and I don't like being so cynical but it all seems like a ploy to get engagement.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
About her going full time on her channel, she needs to ask herself whether she's doing 20-40 hours work (each week!) on YouTube/social media. Because that's the equivalent of a part time/full time job (with no commute time!). Seems like she doesnt even do 5 hours of work a week on it.

Lahne

Just watched her video and honestly, she sounds like her mental health is still very much in danger. "The older I get the more I just dont care what anyone thinks of me"... but gem you just took a 4 month break because of reasons unknown(presumably the fakeness on social media?) She obviously did care and her saying she doesnt is a defense mechanism or something?
Her harping on about designer bags,houses etc when have any of her followers even brought that up or expected her to be living this "insta"life? That is entirely her own insecurities and I still feel she needs to work on herself before even attempting to go back to social media
I agree. She was so successful and well liked on YouTube because she didn’t fit the typical social media mould of being scarily thin and going on and on about all the things she had. Nobody ever expected her to own her own home or have designer bags and clothes or lose a load of weight - if she ever felt like that and still feels like that then that is a product of her own mental health issues and I don’t believe for a second that she’s over it just because she says she is. If anything, that video just made it look like she was even more desperate to attain those things.

I couldn’t tell from the video whether she is still so dangerously thin. I hope she isn’t but I suspect she might be.Coming back to YouTube and Instagram after a mental health break would be a very good time to address that and talk about the dangers of taking dieting too far and how eating disorders start, especially as she will have a lot of impressionable, young followers. But I don’t think she will address is because I don’t think she has addressed it with herself or is allowing herself to ack owledge that she had/has a problem.

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
She’s so lazy
3 weeks with no videos
You can’t tell me she’s had flu for 3 weeks
She wouldn’t get a normal job because she can’t even hack this …
Pathetic

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Somethings not quite right with her at the minute I don’t think..
It’s like she’s trying too hard to proof she’s happy with her size
When she’s trying the shorts on…and she
Makes a point of showing her stomach
I don’t know …it’s a bit off

Reactions: 7

TeenMomFan💕

Did anyone else see the post she shared on her Instagram story the other day which spoke about how your body 'isn't your dream body if you find it a nightmare to maintain' or something like that? I feel for her a bit because she clearly struggles with mental health and body image problems.

Idntknow

I dnt think she is eating better, or well I dnt think shes in “love with herself” the way she tries to put across. Her entire online persona was all love the mum tum and she would show it in every video saying its fine to have a tummy as long as you feel good. She was obviously lying that she was fine with it and restricted her diet shes made herself so ill shes having to have IV iron. Now shes back to its fine to have a mum tum and showing her stomach.
I really do wish her the best but she needs to stop social media, she barely posts and when she does its just a primark haul of stuff she probably cant afford and returns anyway.
she comes across as quite unhappy and lonely sometimes.

Everyone saying in the comments "you look stunnong" is just enabling her obviously unhealthy lifestyle. You do not go from a size 14 to a size 8 in a few months with just extra walking