GB News #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at what the trauma of GBNews has gone to Fr Calvin Robinson's trademark hair!

(he appears to have been ordained a Priest in the Nordic Catholic Church now)
Good, hopefully he can attend to his flock and leave the rest of us alone.

I think Boris should host some sort of gameshow on GB News, with Nadine Dorries as his assistant. I think it would be a winner. I'd be up for brainstorming some ideas.

I think Boris should host some sort of gameshow on GB News, with Nadine Dorries as his assistant. I think it would be a winner. I'd be up for brainstorming some ideas.
Would I Lie To You
It's a CockOut
Bargain C**T
Johnson's Packed Lunch
Monkey Tennis?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has Ellie Costello left? I can't be arsed to look around 'tinternet. Wouldn't surprise me if she's bagged herself an investment banker or something. Sorry ... am I stereotyping?! :cautious:

Reactions: 1
Mark Dolan has just said normal service is resumed on Monday. Is Dan back?
Looks like he’s been sacked! Patrick Christy is taking over for the for seeable

Has Ellie Costello left? I can't be arsed to look around 'tinternet. Wouldn't surprise me if she's bagged herself an investment banker or something. Sorry ... am I stereotyping?! :cautious:
She is on holiday in Thailand and has just got engaged to a fellow journalist according to Dawn Neesome

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A channel reshuffle to coincide with Rishi's revamp. Andrew Neil is expected to be unveiled as the latest addition imminently.

A channel reshuffle to coincide with Rishi's revamp. Andrew Neil is expected to be unveiled as the latest addition imminently.
Are you joking? Hard to know with this channel. I think Andrew lives in Southern France (he clearly loves Britain). :ROFLMAO:

Looks like Esther McVey might leave after her appointment as 'minister for common sense'. (The Tories have officially, finally, lost the plot).

Looks like dan is never coming back, but Peter Andre is joining for December 😆
Screenshot_20231130_135603_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Andrew Pierce looks like one of those 1950's ventriloquist dummies.
I think he squeezes on a stress-ball under the desk too.

• Wow
Reactions: 2