GB News #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no. I hope not. I love Doctor David Bull and Renees shows. They are fab and the contributors they have on a great too
I'm sure if they are as good as you say they will find work no problem. Personally I'd like someone to replace James O'Brien on LBC between 10 and 1. I cannot abide his shouty confrontational style of broadcasting. Plus he cannot get on any contributors because everyone hates working with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So Ofcom have said that they hold the likes of the BBC and Channel 4 to a higher standard than GB News because they are bigger. Why? Surely the same standards should apply to all? They have finally got around to dealing with the many complaints and guess what, they have upheld 5 of them at the moment. Absolutely no surprise there then. It’s a no brainer. If GB News wish to continue to broadcast as a news channel, comply with the rules. If they want to continue with broadcasting as a propaganda channel for extreme right wing politics, change your name to something like the Gammon Broadcasting Channel or GBC for short.

If GB News wish to continue to broadcast as a news channel, comply with the rules. If they want to continue with broadcasting as a propaganda channel for extreme right wing politics, change your name to something like the Gammon Broadcasting Channel or GBC for short.
We'll file that under 'an idea'. ;) I'd like to see more light-hearted shows on there, like Rees-Mogg and Lee Anderson hosting some sort of variation on 'It's A KnockOut' involving one team in small boats trying to cross a body of water and one team trying to stop them. Just putting it out there ...Gotta be better than Ant and Dec, surely. 😬

Reactions: 1
I'm sure if they are as good as you say they will find work no problem. Personally I'd like someone to replace James O'Brien on LBC between 10 and 1. I cannot abide his shouty confrontational style of broadcasting. Plus he cannot get on any contributors because everyone hates working with him.
But he's had therapy now and is much mellower....;);)

But he's had therapy now and is much mellower....;);)
Really...can't say that I noticed!!!

I cannot stand James O'Gob...
Or that Jeremy Kyle on the other side.
Too shouty before lunch...

I hate both of their opinions....

I cannot stand James O'Gob...
Or that Jeremy Kyle on the other side.
Too shouty before lunch...

I hate both of their opinions....
The opinions they are paid a lot of money to have. I wouldn't take either of them too seriously. Kyle especially comes across as a throughly disgusting individual mind you.

I see this thread is not very active but I have been dying to ask if anyone else notices that Bev and Andrew who present daily on GB news clearly despise each other?? :LOL::LOL:. It's awkward and uncomfortable to watch at times.

I see this thread is not very active but I have been dying to ask if anyone else notices that Bev and Andrew who present daily on GB news clearly despise each other?? :LOL::LOL:. It's awkward and uncomfortable to watch at times.
I don't watch those two specifically, but that would be one reason I would watch! Sick and twisted soul that I am. Lot's of quite unpleasant egotistic people seem to be drawn into broadcasting, even more so on these niche right-leaning channels. What a life eh. I mean, how desperate must you be to want to be on television and then work with people you actively dislike, lifes too short. :rolleyes:

Yel

It's in the recap on page one of the thread that they hate each other :LOL:

I don't watch the channel anymore, but I'm surprised they're both still on a show together. The bosses know what they're doing making it watchable