Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
“How many nurofen will I need to finish me off”
“You thousands”
“I can’t afford that if I going to Ibiza”
(I think that’s 99.% right lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm only interested if it's Mick's turn to host Christmas again. I want to know who's turkey recipe he is using this time. And honestly, Bryn annoyed me with his Christmas dinner hosting.

Can’t find it now but I saw a thing come up on Facebook ago saying isn’t weird the shittest characters in Gavin and Stacey are Gavin and Stacey

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
Hi guys, I’m so glad I’ve found this thread!

Gavin and Stacey was my fave fave show 10 years ago when I moved from Swansea to Bristol and everyone said I sound like Joanna page(who’s also a Swansea girl 😀) I had a friend at college who bought me the First Christmas Special and wrapped it in tinfoil.

I’ve just finished a rewatch of all the episodes on iPlayer and nothing comes close to that show in my eyes ❤ It’s just got everything and more, it’s so well written and acted.

ive got a couple of tenuous connections to G&S as it goes!

- The actor who plays Dave coaches, his sister was my English teacher

- My mum met Oscar (baby Neil) last summer through her work and he’d just finished filming the Christmas special. Apparently there was no swearing allowed in front of the children but James Corden went and woke Mat Horne up from a nap in his trailer and Mat screamed the F word 😂😂

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
James Corden is so rich, why is he still obese? Selfish for his family to put his health at risk as he could afford healthy great tasting food and a trainer to easily be a healthy weight.

I thought Stacy had aged much more than Gavin
what an odd comment! Skinny doesn’t necessarily equal healthy and you can tell he’s much healthier than he was then. Have to agree that they’ve all aged a lot!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Bryn and his mint baileys -

“You think they’ve thought of it all. You think, ‘Where can they go with this next?’ and then they hit you with it. I mean mint Baileys! Whatever will they think of next!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Carefree

VIP Member
Maybe Smithy could've got lost in the sea off Barry Island and we can catch up without him 😁

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I know there's been lots of talk of Dawn and her fillers but I actually thought it was in character. It wouldn't have been out of place for Pamela to have looked a bit more plastic too, I see lots of women that age with fillers IRL, it's hardly unusual nowadays.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
The most important thing about the finale is they DON'T tell us what happened on the fishing trip.
Same! Sick of seeing on instagram everyone saying please let us know what happened!

clearly there was no actual ‘plot’ to what happened and the ongoing joke for viewers is letting their own imagination put their own spin on it

if they came out with a storyline for it it’ll lose its magic!

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
YESSSSSS - This has made my day.

I was one of those people earlier in the thread who said that they didn't want the shows legacy to be ruined by these Christmas specials, but at this stage - WHATEVER. Roll on December!