Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

~vix~83~

VIP Member
When mick was on the news for all
Of 5 seconds and they all made a big song and dance about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They wouldn’t say that, Uncle Bryn
Who’s Bryn?
Mum, tell him
Look at her. Calling for her mother at the first sign of trouble. Your generation make me sick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

DrLoomis

My favourite episode is the curry one, but my favourite moment across the entire show is.

“There’s the salad! Now leave me alone!”

• Haha
  • Heart

KfBr

VIP Member
Whenever I read this thread all I can think of if when they are all eating breakfast and gavin and Stacey start going at it. Then Pam puts the radio on to try and cover the knocking noises and take that could it be magic is on. When she starts dancing to it and it’s just so inappropriate but so fitting at the same time 😂😂 “I want you to come, come, come into my arms” 😂
It comes on all the time at work and all I see is her shaking her Hips and clicking her fingers, dying of embarrassment 😂😂 Then I end up singing it all day 🥴🤩

• Haha

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Yes Lucy!!
when smithie finds out Nessa is pregnant and they find him at the driving range where they take him back to Pam & Micks - they’re discussing Lucy and Stacey asks whether she’s still grounded!!

Just seen this after I posted my comment!!
Someone says ‘that girl never stops’ and Smithy says ‘she’ll stop tonight when I tell I’m the father of someone else’s baby’ 😂 genius!

• Haha

~vix~83~

VIP Member
“How many nurofen will I need to finish me off”
“You thousands”
“I can’t afford that if I going to Ibiza”
(I think that’s 99.% right lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm only interested if it's Mick's turn to host Christmas again. I want to know who's turkey recipe he is using this time. And honestly, Bryn annoyed me with his Christmas dinner hosting.

Can’t find it now but I saw a thing come up on Facebook ago saying isn’t weird the shittest characters in Gavin and Stacey are Gavin and Stacey

• Haha

truffletrot

VIP Member
Hi guys, I’m so glad I’ve found this thread!

Gavin and Stacey was my fave fave show 10 years ago when I moved from Swansea to Bristol and everyone said I sound like Joanna page(who’s also a Swansea girl 😀) I had a friend at college who bought me the First Christmas Special and wrapped it in tinfoil.

I’ve just finished a rewatch of all the episodes on iPlayer and nothing comes close to that show in my eyes ❤ It’s just got everything and more, it’s so well written and acted.

ive got a couple of tenuous connections to G&S as it goes!

- The actor who plays Dave coaches, his sister was my English teacher

- My mum met Oscar (baby Neil) last summer through her work and he’d just finished filming the Christmas special. Apparently there was no swearing allowed in front of the children but James Corden went and woke Mat Horne up from a nap in his trailer and Mat screamed the F word 😂😂

• Haha