Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Had his IG live on for 5mins because that’s all I could stomach, and he got offended because someone called him ‘little mickeys dad’. He said that made him feel old.
Dude, you are 42! You’re literally old enough to have teenagers. He really is a child in his head and in denial about how old he is and how he should be acting for his age
Or Grandchildren, I know quite a few early 40s Grandparents.

Reactions: 1

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I think they reassess you after 2 years?

if he doesn’t claim benefits, then he’ll be making no NI contributions, so what happens when he is old because at 65 he won’t qualify for a state pension?
His future looks so bleak either way, no wonder he is depressed.
If he claims JSA he will get class 1 NI credits. I’m sure most people who are unemployed claim at least JSA.

• Sad

Mark81

VIP Member
Rarely uses his brain too. The only time he doesn’t act like a child is when he acts like an expert on obscure Disney merch shit. He doesn’t realise that no one else knows this info because no one else cares. .
It's probably underdeveloped like everything else about him

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Speaking of care, if he is on disability, I wonder if his parents claim for carer’s allowance as his mum doesn’t work. Would that be a possibility?

megx

Chatty Member
Does he do a voiceover on one of the Squarespace youtube adverts? Or is it just someone that sounds like him?

• Wow

Roseygirl

Long time lurker here and curious - do we actually know if Gary claims disability benefits? I always got the impression his elderly parents support him and any small amount of ‘spending money’ he has comes from them or his small earnings from YT.

starri

VIP Member
Now, is it just the lighting, or is Adam getting some salt and pepper in his facial hair?

He's not a bad looking guy, but he's on the verge of really being too heavy for his features.

pumpkinpie88

Do you think he discloses YT income to the benefits office? I know he probably doesn’t make that much but it’s an income non the less.