Garrihy Sisters #2 Think they're from the West and that as mother's they're the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that the Daithi O'Shea one? I got it as a suggested post last night. Such a lazy, inaccurate attempt and she's absolutely pissing herself because she thinks she is so great. Honestly, we've all laughed at our family and friends doing bad impressions of people but why is she being encouraged by RTE/2FM/viewers/listeners? Is it the Mrs Brown effect, where there's just enough people out there that would laugh at literally anything base, so it's enough to keep her "relevant"?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t know, he might when things are back to normal. He’s more suited to a serious style show I think. She really seems to annoy him at times

Reactions: 6
Was that the Daithi O'Shea one? I got it as a suggested post last night. Such a lazy, inaccurate attempt and she's absolutely pissing herself because she thinks she is so great. Honestly, we've all laughed at our family and friends doing bad impressions of people but why is she being encouraged by RTE/2FM/viewers/listeners? Is it the Mrs Brown effect, where there's just enough people out there that would laugh at literally anything base, so it's enough to keep her "relevant"?
The Mrs Brown effect! 👏🏻 That’s always been my view! Glad someone gave it a name.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wasnt Eoghan meant to be moving to Australia with his girlfriend at one stage? Cant remember when I heard this but Covid may have changed his plans.

Reactions: 3
Yes the rumour was that Eoghan was about to leave 2fm and head to Australia but then Covid hit, so I imagine the plans were put on the back burner.

Reactions: 2
I think 2fm think that having someone like Doireann on the show makes it “cool” again just cos she’s seen as an “influencer”. I don’t think they realize people don’t care who the people are once they are able to do the job theyre in. It’s a bit like Greg O Shea always on as well. Wheeling out the Instagrammers hoping it’ll attract a younger following.

I always listened to the 2fm breakfast show. NowI can’t cos my ears bleed

Reactions: 14
Sorry for jumping in on this thread but trying to get info on Rosalind Lipsett. I don’t see her post pictures with her fella anymore. Is it still on? I know she was planning a wedding in adare
yes would love to know as well. All photos of him are gone and never any mention. She actually seems ok to be fair and i get the impression she is doing it all herself with the kid..... I would think it is all off... they at one stage pre covid were very much the couple about town .... would there be enough interest on her for a thread?

Reactions: 1
yes would love to know as well. All photos of him are gone and never any mention. She actually seems ok to be fair and i get the impression she is doing it all herself with the kid..... I would think it is all off... they at one stage pre covid were very much the couple about town .... would there be enough interest on her for a thread?
Ya it’s funny I don’t see him anywhere anymore. He used to jump on and off her stories but no sign of him at all. She seems to be doing everything herself.

I’m no fan of Pippa o Connor , but the garrihys could learn a lot! They’re charging €10 for a bleeping insta live at the weekend for their own arse pocket! Pippa and Brian Dowling live just now raised €10.5k for childline. Aoibhin can pretend to be polished but she misses reading the room during this pandemic

Reactions: 30
Was it just a rumour? I was sure that was confirmed. I'd say he'll jump ship once the opportunity arises

Yes the rumour was that Eoghan was about to leave 2fm and head to Australia but then Covid hit, so I imagine the plans were put on the back burner.

Reactions: 2
I’m no fan of Pippa o Connor , but the garrihys could learn a lot! They’re charging €10 for a bleeping insta live at the weekend for their own arse pocket! Pippa and Brian Dowling live just now raised €10.5k for childline. Aoibhin can pretend to be polished but she misses reading the room during this pandemic

Wow fair play to Pippa and Brian, that's impressive but I do hope they contributed out of their own pockets to that too... they can well afford it. Shame on the Garrihy sisters, would love if it was a flop but they'll probably make enough from it to make it worth their while :( They certainly are schemers trying to make money off the back of other people's distress/mental health issues. Hope this doesn't catch on this charging for lives...it's been one of the nice things during these lockdowns, having the odd live on something you might be interested in...

Reactions: 9
Rivetting content from Ailbhe yesterday informing us she will be having a liga with her tea. For someone that works in marketing and PR she seems to have very little actual content.

Reactions: 12
Rivetting content from Ailbhe yesterday informing us she will be having a liga with her tea. For someone that works in marketing and PR she seems to have very little actual content.
When daddy gives you a job, she can call herself a brain surgeon if she wants 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A "PR guru" if you don't mind!

Actually died of cringe watching the other eejit recite a poem while walking in the park.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ailbhe’s raking in the sponsorships BUT she is just so monotonous! I can’t even remember who is sponsoring her now. But she didn’t fail to mention for the millionth time this week that “we’re in a pandemic, don’t you know”. We get it Ailbhe!

Reactions: 4
I actually went to a Beo once. It was the one of the first ones and I was obsessed with the Garrihys. Anyway Ailbhe was so lovely. The only one of them that was in anyway normal, down to earth, genuine. Guess she's losing that side of herself now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.