Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mork may get a job. I cant see her doing well in UK. Girls are 10 a penney there and I'd say they have their fill of the Irish with Yibridy on radio there.
Excuse you @Ellamay87 Mork is a comedian, podcaster and published authoršŸ¤£šŸ¤£

That absolute melt Angels Scanlan is on Virgin Radio too.
---
Damn, now I have to withdraw what I said about D'Arcy being unprofessional in saying it. šŸ¤£

Still can't stand him anyway!
Dā€™Arcy is a total tosser too.
---
Her fake irish dancing and paddy whackery won't work in the UK so don't think she will go there but it will be interesting to see what is next because people are right, all that celebration over the weekend wasn't just about the wedding
But it couldā€™ve been a ā€œHey Kev, look at me drinking champs, with Huge the big bogger and Klare with her scoops of mash covered in parsley. Look at me living my best life and zero fucks givenā€.

At the end of the day, she has no talent, and is not liked. Sheā€™s a spoiled brat that got everything handed to her on a plate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She will probably launch a Doireann version of Beo , there will definitely be something coming. The lifestyle brands seem to be where the money is at . Throw in some live shows, accept every freebie under the sun. I do think her appeal was a lot stronger when she was single.

Reactions: 4
The day finally came. She was most definitely pushed. She was taking the piss with the freebies and the game is up on that front it seems for RTE. She got a rap on the knuckles for #porridgegate already. Interesting times. Will she command as big a fee for her #ads now that she is no longer on the radio 5 days a week? Be interesting to see how it plays out. Louise McSharry mark 2. Freebies galore for the wedding now anyway.
You are right ,she was pushed and for countless good reasons.. she really thought she was untouchable šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ there's another one just as foolish as her who thinks she's untouchable as well. But her day will come too šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

Reactions: 6
Well well well itā€™s only a matter of time before painful Carl & dull as shite Donncha are in the bin alongside her.

Reactions: 10
Second article from Ellen Coyne today. Makes it very obvious that sheā€™s rubbing her hands together with glee over at the Independent. This reads just as snarky and resentful as everything else sheā€™s written on Dz šŸ˜‚šŸ’€

ETA: Paywall removed here https://archive.is/2024.05.08-17384...s-it-any-wonder-shes-leaving/a1933413102.html

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She has something lined up I'd day but imagine the wheels on this were put in motion a while back with the Spon con debacle. No harm to get a break from her. You don't last long as the golden girl of rte, just ask grainne seoige, Kathryn Thomas etc who all had their day. Wonder what's going on with Jen?

You can't make a living interviewing your family members on repeat is all I know. And her profile won't be the same on her pods. Virgin Media would be like going to minimum wage for her so will be interesting to see. Mork may get a job. I cant see her doing well in UK. Girls are 10 a penney there and I'd say they have their fill of the Irish with Yibridy on radio there.
She has something lined up I'd day but imagine the wheels on this were put in motion a while back with the Spon con debacle. No harm to get a break from her. You don't last long as the golden girl of rte, just ask grainne seoige, Kathryn Thomas etc who all had their day. Wonder what's going on with Jen?

You can't make a living interviewing your family members on repeat is all I know. And her profile won't be the same on her pods. Virgin Media would be like going to minimum wage for her so will be interesting to see. Mork may get a job. I cant see her doing well in UK. Girls are 10 a penney there and I'd say they have their fill of the Irish with Yibridy on radio there.
I've been thinking the same regarding Jennifer Zamparelli. Is she off sick?

Reactions: 4
Laura fox who is presenting for Jenn while sheā€™s MIA, seems like theyā€™ve been trying to make her part of the morning crew recently especially with Donnacha. The two lads are seriously going to struggle in their cushy jobs
I think so too, she has been on every morning lately. I'd say there's no love lost between her and Doreen either.
Can't see 2 johnnies staying either. They have a big tour of USA and Oz coming up

Reactions: 5
I think so too, she has been on every morning lately. I'd say there's no love lost between her and Doreen either.
Can't see 2 johnnies staying either. They have a big tour of USA and Oz coming up
The tour has caused so much drama within 2fm. They're time is running out too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
You are right ,she was pushed and for countless good reasons.. she really thought she was untouchable šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ there's another one just as foolish as her who thinks she's untouchable as well. But her day will come too šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž
Whoā€™s that? Loddie?

Excuse you @Ellamay87 Mork is a comedian, podcaster and published authoršŸ¤£šŸ¤£

That absolute melt Angels Scanlan is on Virgin Radio too.
---

Dā€™Arcy is a total tosser too.
---

But it couldā€™ve been a ā€œHey Kev, look at me drinking champs, with Huge the big bogger and Klare with her scoops of mash covered in parsley. Look at me living my best life and zero fucks givenā€.

At the end of the day, she has no talent, and is not liked. Sheā€™s a spoiled brat that got everything handed to her on a plate.
Exactly. All the glass clinking an attempt at saving face. Iā€™m GRAND honestly, Despise yer wan McSharry but more respect for her for being honest about getting the hump when she was pushed. Good riddance D3! šŸ˜

Reactions: 2
I've been thinking the same regarding Jennifer Zamparelli. Is she off sick?
Zamperelli has been off since the keith walsh news broke. Maybe people are leaving as opposws to being pushed....but it does seem the rte screw the radio people over to keep two tit stations on. Keep one tv station.

Reactions: 2
Zamperelli has been off since the keith walsh news broke. Maybe people are leaving as opposws to being pushed....but it does seem the rte screw the radio people over to keep two tit stations on. Keep one tv station.

Who would Keithā€™s story affect her time on 2fm currently , bar the fact they presented the same breakfast show . Is she suing them too?

Reactions: 1