Gammon Sandwiches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello 👋 a thread for us to discuss MLJ/Gammon associates/related things, or just general chit chat if you fancy it!

I thought we'd put it in a separate area as I know some on the MLJ thread get a bit irritated when we go off topic on certain things/people 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the latest vlog of KUM but I did see the preview with the piles of washing everywhere and she was in bed still! Hope she had clothes on. They choose to film the most weird stuff ever 🥴

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched the latest vlog of KUM but I did see the preview with the piles of washing everywhere and she was in bed still! Hope she had clothes on. They choose to film the most weird stuff ever 🥴
If that's what they consider the best stuff to put out imagine what real life actually looks like :ROFLMAO: She said they're filming a house tour soon, I can't bloody wait!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is her nose always red? Has she got a medical condition?
I
I've always noticed that too, very odd. The latest vlog....picnic at the end is shocking, Kai eats his food like a little savage bless him, Jack picks things up and looks closely like he also has vision problems, licks things and puts them back, at one point he bends over with his full bottom on show :( and they've not edited it out, its so wrong that they live like they do. She's just sat there scoffing doing nothing as usual. As for pervy Simon he films her gunt most of the time the presents were being opened, they need censoring!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Who is this about?
It's an off topic thread from the Jane Gammons one as we were discussing other things so a this was created to not derail the main one, the family we're chatting about are called the Upton-Millard family, they're on youtube and insta. Shocking content and they really need an intervention and to put down the vlogging camera.

• Heart
It's an off topic thread from the Jane Gammons one as we were discussing other things so a this was created to not derail the main one, the family we're chatting about are called the Upton-Millard family, they're on youtube and insta. Shocking content and they really need an intervention and to put down the vlogging camera.
Heads off down youtube rabbit hole

The picnic.... I have no words🤣 😳 not one table manner between them. I know they have special needs but the way they eat, there is no need of the piggish ways they can be shown how to eat nicely and basic table manners 🤢

Really not on how they're filming the kids with their arses hanging out! Is there no one to have a word about the dangers of the internet with them?? 🙈

That tv unit in the playroom, I've not seen a floor in a wetherspoons as dirty as that 🤢 it would take 2 seconds of her life to wipe it all down now and again. That's years of ingrained dirt. They know how to clean, they proved that when they went to Scotland. Unreal 😳

Reactions: 5
Hello 👋 a thread for us to discuss MLJ/Gammon associates/related things, or just general chit chat if you fancy it!

I thought we'd put it in a separate area as I know some on the MLJ thread get a bit irritated when we go off topic on certain things/people 🤪
Love the title 😂
---
She didn’t and the birthday boys bare behind was on full show later in the vlog, how can they miss these things when editing 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Love the title 😂
---

She didn’t and the birthday boys bare behind was on full show later in the vlog, how can they miss these things when editing 🙄
People reading it probably think it's a political statement 🤣🤣

• Haha
If that's what they consider the best stuff to put out imagine what real life actually looks like :ROFLMAO: She said they're filming a house tour soon, I can't bloody wait!!!
We’ve been waiting a long time for that 😬
---
Why is her nose always red? Has she got a medical condition?
Looks like rosacea.
---
People reading it probably think it's a political statement 🤣🤣
Oh yeah, should put short of a picnic at the end 😂

Reactions: 2
We’ve been waiting a long time for that 😬
---

Looks like rosacea.
Yeah that's a good shout it probably is. I find it hard to believe that a social worker hasn't mentioned the state of their house 😳

Yeah that's a good shout it probably is. I find it hard to believe that a social worker hasn't mentioned the state of their house 😳
From what they say it seems they don’t have many home visits they usually asses the kids at their SN school or they take them to outpatient appointments, maybe because they’re so rural?