Game of Thrones (no unaired spoilers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I've found these past couple episodes better if I don't think about them. I watch the episode, read the memes and then move on which is kind of sad. I feel like I'm not enjoying these eps as easily as I did last series 😭
I'm spending more time watching reviews on the episodes and getting increasingly more annoyed :LOL: We all wanted it to be good.

D&D suddenly don't have as many offers coming in.

Reactions: 7

Yel

Joining in on the memes, because that's the most enjoyable thing about the show ATM

OoLGApn.jpg

2S4Em4F.jpg
7auQ5uH.jpg

• Haha
@Yel, they really are! [emoji23][emoji23] Absolutely genius!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yel

Anyone else heard the theory about drogon layed some eggs in S4 when he/she disapared and that's what the intro shows?

D&D are all about shocking the viewer, even if it makes no sense. I thought the large dragon was dany when the dragons were born as it has the shooting star in the background and people praising.
dragon-f768.jpg

Reactions: 3
Yeah. I had read about that. I don't think there are any more dragons tbh. There are sooo many theories out there! There's also one that says Arya didn't survive the battle with The Waif back in season 4 and the Arya we see is The Waif wearing her face.
I did think it was very odd in last episode when she said she isn't planning on returning to Winterfell. [emoji848]
I have to say, that other than a few more deaths from some main characters, I think the last two episodes will be pretty basic and not include any wild theories!
I wonder how different the experience of watching this season would be had we not read about any of these crazy theories. I had never done it for any of the previous seasons and I honestly think it was much more enjoyable. Why do I keep doing it though? [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 1
I love in that article that they got a real doctors opinion on whether Arya would survive a stabbing 😂 This is a show that has dragons in it ffs. I swear to god some people can’t separate fact from fiction. Maybe they could get an interview with a dragonologist as to whether Rhaegal would’ve been shot out of the sky so easily.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The more I've thought about it, the more I feel quite sorry for Daenerys, she's lost 2 dragons, Jorah, Missendei, most of her Dothraki, half the Unsullied, she's given away a lot to help others, she was kind of right when she said to Sansa and that now when the time came for others to make a stand for her and Sansa was going back of their agreement.

Yel

she was kind of right when she said to Sansa and that now when the time came for others to make a stand for her and Sansa was going back of their agreement.
I'll be annoyed if Sansa is the spy in the camp.

She kinda has a point about resting, Rhaegal had holes in his wing and all that flapping won't help repair it - could do with a flying engineer's opinion :LOL:

But could bran reanimate Rhaegal, I need to stay off the low rent sites looking for GOT clicks

• Haha
I don’t enjoy theories mostly because the most ridiculous PLL theory turned out to be true and I have trust issues now[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 2
I'm pretty sad what was the best show on TV has now just turned into a trash thread 😔

D&D must have gone into hiding by now. Hbo subs will be taking a bit hit. They should announce after the finale that they'll reshoot the last season or two. Even with new actors it would be better to finish the story well.

"Well Danny kinda forgot about the iron fleet" - David B from HBO's own game of thrones videos 🤨

s493lbviluw21.png

• Haha
I'm pretty sad what was the best show on TV has now just turned into a trash thread [emoji17]

D&D must have gone into hiding by now. Hbo subs will be taking a bit hit. They should announce after the finale that they'll reshoot the last season or two. Even with new actors it would be better to finish the story well.

"Well Danny kinda forgot about the iron fleet" - David B from HBO's own game of thrones videos [emoji2955]

View attachment 16499

OH MY GOD.

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
All leading up to the most disappointing TV finale ever :cry: Great visuals are all secondary to the storytelling.

subverting expectations:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Oh dear, I just read an ending that might have leaked and it sounds about right. [emoji15][emoji15] Whyyyyyyyy can't I stay still???!!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

• Haha
Oh dear, I just read an ending that might have leaked and it sounds about right. [emoji15][emoji15] Whyyyyyyyy can't I stay still???!!!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
I did the same the other day. I am hoping that it is a fake leak but I fear not.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Are you pleased with the ending? Do you reckon it makes up for the other terrible episodes this series?
No spoilers please 🙈