Game of Thrones (no unaired spoilers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

@Yel I didn't realise the dragons were gender-less is that in the book? I agree there definitely will be eggs or something, drogon can't be the last dragon.
Sorry I got that wrong, they have genders but they can change their genders apparently according to the books.
I can't believe that Rhaegal just died so fast and easily :rolleyes: and Danny was more affected by Missandei's death.
It was lame, at least go out in a bit of a flight rather than just a couple of arrows *splosh*. I think they should have stretched this out at least another season to give proper payoffs. It's all getting so rushed and the writing is a shadow of its former self once they ran out of books.

I can't make up my mind with Dany if it's bad acting / directing or supposed to be like that.

Reactions: 3
Oh I found the first two episodes ridiculously dragged out! It felt like they were trying to put of the important scenes, then splurged on the third episode and held off again on the 4 lol.
I think there’s no bad acting but rather not enough air time to invest into each storyline and it all mushes into a confusion.

Also, who else doesn’t think Jon snow would make a good ruler?

Reactions: 5
I'm finding it's a bit like a performance from an amateur dramatics company at the moment. Hoping it's going to improve a bit.

Reactions: 1
Oh I found the first two episodes ridiculously dragged out! It felt like they were trying to put of the important scenes, then splurged on the third episode and held off again on the 4 lol.
I think there’s no bad acting but rather not enough air time to invest into each storyline and it all mushes into a confusion.

Put off* sorry

As if Jon up on a cliff with Dany, leaving Ghost to fight on the frontline wasn't enough, now he's given him away? Ugh. Take an axe to the face, Snow.

Reactions: 8

I think Jon would but he seems like he doesn't want to be. I think he thinks he's not good enough/doesn't deserve it. Him being hesitant makes sense tho considering what happened with the nights watch.

Yel

Poor ghost only has one ear left.

The worst part of that episode is when Tyrian explained the blindly obvious about Gendry, then dany said something about being clever. That kind of awful dialogue should have never been written let alone made the final cut.

Reactions: 4
There’d better be some more explanations about the white walkers. I’ve just rewatched the first ep and they were set up as the big bad from the first scene.
And what about when the Night King changed the baby into one? What was all that about? And then the threat’s over in one episode? I DEMAND answers! I feel totally shortchanged like they’re just rushing to get it all wrapped up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Dany has a spy in her camp. Am also wondering if there still might be some truth in Bran being the night king, he said ‘I mostly live in the past now’ he could end up becoming a self fulfilling prophecy

Anyone notice Podrick in the background going off for a threesome with the girl the Hound rejected? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not a Dany fan but I think her reaction to how everything went down is totally justifiable. Instead it's lazy writing by men to pass off as her going 'mad' or hysterical. She provided an army and everyone is thanking Jon Snow (for trying to kill himself by yelling at a dragon--brilliant fighting tactic) instead when the real hero was Arya. In addition, she lost another dragon, her advisors are turning on her, and she lost Missandei.

I also did not understand why they went to Cersei to try to talk with her. That end scene was so pointless imo. It wasn't like Cersei grew a heart overnight and had changed for the better. If anything it had them more vulnerable being out in the open like that.

Reactions: 9
I also did not understand why they went to Cersei to try to talk with her. That end scene was so pointless imo. It wasn't like Cersei grew a heart overnight and had changed for the better. If anything it had them more vulnerable being out in the open like that
Totally agree. Tyrion knows what a witch she is but seems intent on proving that she’s turned over a new leaf. I suppose the Targaryen/Stark alliance are trying to keep casualties to a minimum by hoping Cersei will give up the Iron Throne but what’s the point of having a Lannister on their side if he doesn’t tell them that she’ll stop at nothing to keep her power.

Reactions: 6
I'm also disappointed that we didn't get to see the reaction of Arya and Sansa when they found out about Jon.

:cry:

20190506_191508.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Yel

I think Dany has a spy in her camp.
I think so too. But cant think who it would be

She should have used the dragon to drop rocks from a great hight at eurons fleet. The scorpions wouldn't have been able to shoot it them and could have sunk most of them rather than just letting them get on with it.

There has to be more of the night king in the TV show, even though it won't be enough to not feel short changed.

If I was cersi I would have just killed Dany, her dragon, Tyrian and everyone else then and there. Sansa is right about how thick Tyrian is, "you either win the game of thrones or die" so the whole meeting was pointless.

Reactions: 2
Going to repeat it again but I think Tyrion is a secret baddie and a spy and still wants to prove he's a real Lannister, he's sought that approval from his family all his life and I think he genuinely can't give up his family loyalty. We don't know what Tyrion and Cersei spoke about after she revealed she was pregnant to him (if she actually is). I think Tyrion would want to protect that child and envisage that child sitting on the throne in the future. Either he already is a baddie or we're going to see him change to a Cersei ally in a big WTFOMG moment.

He's been one of the most popular characters throughout the show/books with his intelligence being his greatest virtue and they've made a big point to show his plans failing over the past two seasons and becoming increasingly irrelevant. I can't imagine him not having a huge finish to his storyline. He's got something up his sleeve.

Was the rumours not that they spent $30m per episode this season? Just seems sooo rushed, lazy and very unlike GOT. S4 Bron would have killed Jaimie & Tyrion without hesitation. Cersei could easily have got her archers to fire arrows at what is left of Dany’s Army but she didn’t? A war could literally have broken out, but they opted for Tyrion trying to reason? Because that worked so well before....not! They’ve lost the ruthlessness. Kind of glad she got killed in the end, it restored a bit of faith that there isn’t always going to be a hero to save the day like there has been the last few episodes. Less of the airy fairy heroic tit and more action please GOT!!!

I also did not understand why they went to Cersei to try to talk with her. That end scene was so pointless imo. It wasn't like Cersei grew a heart overnight and had changed for the better. If anything it had them more vulnerable being out in the open like that.
Didn’t they agree to have a talk with her in order to “show her people that they did try to avoid a massacre but Cersei was the one to turn down the offer”?

I'm not a Dany fan but I think her reaction to how everything went down is totally justifiable. Instead it's lazy writing by men to pass off as her going 'mad' or hysterical. She provided an army and everyone is thanking Jon Snow (for trying to kill himself by yelling at a dragon--brilliant fighting tactic) instead when the real hero was Arya. In addition, she lost another dragon, her advisors are turning on her, and she lost Missandei.
I totally have to disagree with this! Sansa saw her father be beheaded, lost her mother and Robb, lost Winterfell, married Joffrey, Bolton - who raped her and made her life misery... just the start of it all...

Did she get mad? No! She got smart. Daenerys has no excuse.

Was the rumours not that they spent $30m per episode this season? Just seems sooo rushed, lazy and very unlike GOT. S4 Bron would have killed Jaimie & Tyrion without hesitation. Cersei could easily have got her archers to fire arrows at what is left of Dany’s Army but she didn’t? A war could literally have broken out, but they opted for Tyrion trying to reason? Because that worked so well before....not! They’ve lost the ruthlessness. Kind of glad she got killed in the end, it restored a bit of faith that there isn’t always going to be a hero to save the day like there has been the last few episodes. Less of the airy fairy heroic tit and more action please GOT!!!
They think we're all thick. Theres no trying to read between the lines or second meanings to what people are saying... it's all black and white and overly explained now. Can't help but feel almost insulted?

One to throw out there.
The hound and the mountain are definitely due a fight. It's gonna go down 1 of 2 ways. Either the hound will save Arya in a fight and die in the process or Arya will kill the mountain while trying to save the hound, but he'll die anyway.

Also I'm making a big assumption that those who have stayed in the north are safe now?

I just can't see how Dany is going to win though? 1 Dragon and a handful of soldiers isn't going to beat Cersei?