Game of Thrones (no unaired spoilers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emília is absolutely hilarious!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
"I'm a Walking Dead fan". Whaaaaaat?! [emoji2356][emoji2356][emoji2356]

• Heart
Reactions: 1
[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Gosh can't believe it's tonight, last two EPs have been great but this looks to be something else.

Can't believe I'm looking after the children tomorrow, won't be able to watch until late evening 😭 unless it's leaked online this evening like the last two..

I might need a drink after it

I’ve rewatched THAT SCENE 30 times already since watching it at 3.30am. God, 7 seasons of building their character alluded to that point and it was bleeping AMAZING. The knife slip and catch epic!

I loved it because it was unexpected..
... but I still feel it happend too fast. are the last three episodes only going to be about the iron throne? I still hope to get more information about the NK! And again what's going on with Thyrion? Bran's look 😳.

Are Ghost and Rhaegal dead?

Aaand why are the episodes soo dark! It's so annoying. I never knew which dragon was currently fighting etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just watched it, fantastic episode, I feel emotionally drained what with GOT and Endgame on Saturday. All hail the Stark name ✊🏻🥶😱😰

That was frigging awesome.

I’d like to know what happened to Ghost too. It was so dark though. I’ve had to look up who survived and who didn’t.

So I watched the preview:
You can clearly see two dragons. It's very hard to see Ghost but I think he's there in the crowd (0:19) :m

From the point of view of Arya’s arc it was genius and very satisfying but from the “white walker threat” stortyline perspective it’s the complete opposite and SURELY that can’t be it?! And I speak as someone who much prefers the politics to the ice zombies, but it just seems so rushed considering they have been there since scene 1 ep 1....

Also I was worried about loved characters dieing but now I’m actually disappointed they didn’t! Basically everyone with a name and a storyline survived! There was not one surprise. Pretty weak.

They built up tension brilliantly , that was one of the best things about the episode. But even then I was let down when it came to the crunch, Dany and Jon were both really crap and the battle tactics made no sense. And the stuff with Sansa and Tyrion in the crypt was confusing.

Reactions: 7