Game of Thrones (no unaired spoilers)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_20190424_155015_047.jpg

Oooohhhhh just seen this πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
So much excitement! The only time I look forward to Mondays is when GOT is on! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I've just messaged my brother to discuss the suitable viewing times. He's doing 5am before work and I'm like "do I do 6am before kids wake up or wait til 9am when they're in school" πŸ˜‚ so glad I don't work Mondays. Will be lost on a Monday morning once GoT finishes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just messaged my brother to discuss the suitable viewing times. He's doing 5am before work and I'm like "do I do 6am before kids wake up or wait til 9am when they're in school" [emoji23] so glad I don't work Mondays. Will be lost on a Monday morning once GoT finishes!!
Lucky you!! I only watch on Monday nights and I'm on edge throughout the day trying to stay away from spoilers, which is so hard!!!!

Reactions: 1
Lucky you!! I only watch on Monday nights and I'm on edge throughout the day trying to stay away from spoilers, which is so hard!!!!
This is why I have to watch early! The temptation to read the spoilers is too much for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ plus I can't trust my mum to just stay quiet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I cancelled my Sky account, so I have to wait until Tuesday night to view it at my friend's house πŸ™

• Wow
This is why I have to watch early! The temptation to read the spoilers is too much for me [emoji23][emoji23] plus I can't trust my mum to just stay quiet!!
Yes, it really is too much! In order to stay away from spoilers, ideally one would have to stay in bed all day, no access to internet and not see anyone! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cancelled my Sky account, so I have to wait until Tuesday night to view it at my friend's house πŸ™
Get a now tv entertainment pass. I'm sure it's either 2 weeks or 4 weeks free before paying. And you can cancel when you want! You're tied into a contract. That's how I watch it. I have virgin so don't have sky Atlantic on there πŸ˜”

Get a now tv entertainment pass. I'm sure it's either 2 weeks or 4 weeks free before paying. And you can cancel when you want! You're tied into a contract. That's how I watch it. I have virgin so don't have sky Atlantic on there πŸ˜”
Not tied into a contract πŸ™„

I watch on nowtv using the entertainment pass, Free for 4weeks..I plan on cancelling once GOT is over.

I think Azor Ahai is Jon. Stabs Dany through her heart/chest with his sword when she starts getting grabby for the throne and killing innocents. She's immune to fire/heart, and that fire in her soul will create Lightbringer.

I don't get why Sam would be so upset that his father and brother were killed? His father was awful to him and threatened to murder Sam if he didn't take the Black. And, in the books Sam doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with Rickon (who is much younger).

Anyone else think it odd that Ghost just reappeared in the background, like he hadn't been inexplicably absent for the last year?

Found the Arya & Gendry scene horribly awkward. I don't blame her, he's damned hot and everything but I think she is purely just using him. In the afterglow, Gendry is shown peacefully sleeping while Arya is just looking blankly into the distance.

I predict Jaime will die saving Brienne.

I don't get why Sam would be so upset that his father and brother were killed? His father was awful to him and threatened to murder Sam if he didn't take the Black. And, in the books Sam doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with Rickon (who is much younger).
Really didn't get that either. But Sam is a sensitive soul and maybe would have cried thinking of his mum and sister.

Arya didn’t seem too interested until Gendry said he was the bastard son of Robert Baratheon πŸ‘€

It's been leaked at 10-11pm sunday UK Tim for the last two episodes as there always seems to be one TV channel that accidentally makes it available early.. I hope it is this week else I'm not going to see it untill later afternoon.

Oooohhhhh just seen this πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I wonder how it's going to go on for 90 minutes. BoB wasn't anywhere near that long and was epic.

I'm preying it's half king's landing. Really interested to see how this gold company perform.

I DIED! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
I'm just hoping Olenna comes back. She had a long time to see the attack and take something to stop the poison πŸ€”

Everyone's talking about the crypt but I think the dragon being born there was just John finding out his parentage.

I'm just hoping Olenna comes back. She had a long time to see the attack and take something to stop the poison [emoji848]

Everyone's talking about the crypt but I think the dragon being born there was just John finding out his parentage.
OMG, the bit about Arya not being Arya is so possible!!!!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

I think you need to request a username change to β€˜emilymotherofdragons’
Lol I play clash of clans and they call me khaleesi because I used dragons for like two years πŸ˜‚

[emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]
It’s gotta be Arya and her many faces πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Lol I play clash of clans and they call me khaleesi because I used dragons for like two years πŸ˜‚

It’s gotta be Arya and her many faces πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Lol Jaime dies and she uses his face to kill cersi 😯😯

Last edited: