Gails Rails

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the PA was a neighbour in Kildare. The kildare enterprise board must be thrilled she's moved to Cork with their grant😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha the big explination about the grant tell us your reading tattle without telling us your reading tattle 😂😂😂😂 big dope

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gail has a sketch pad 😂😂😂😂 I’d say it’s more a colouring book & crayons 😂 Jesus the dramatics from her 🤯 harping on about her “style” .. Gail, get a grip .. you don’t have any style 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gail has a sketch pad 😂😂😂😂 I’d say it’s more a colouring book & crayons 😂 Jesus the dramatics from her 🤯 harping on about her “style” .. Gail, get a grip .. you don’t have any style 🙄
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You really nailed it pal! Colouring book and crayons :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Jaysus what the f*ck was that ted talk 🙄 I had to close the "I never thought I'd have inner peace" bullshit. She has a MASSIVE 5 piece collection coming 🙄 One of the things every woman has it in their closet, so why are you making it if we all have it??? Crying poor for her collection but 2 extravagant trips taken in a month, a designer brooch and hand bag purchased and a 300e beach cover up purchased. Gail how does all the shite that comes out of your mouth taste??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A bit like the shed in the garden too our Gail that’s her own unit she has dreamed of and waited so long for all to store the huge five piece collection 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A bit like the shed in the garden too our Gail that’s her own unit she has dreamed of and waited so long for all to store the huge five piece collection 😂😂😂
A lovely industrial eyesore on Willys "Downton Abbey" estate... I might die holding my breathe in excitement and anticipation for the moment we get to watch her put her key in the door

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey Gail just letting you, the style fashion expert, know that Lavender is a shade of purple. Also blue and black do go together.

She has no money for her business but is doing a kitchen renovation, right after 2 expensive trips and a number of expensive handbag and clothing purchases.

Reactions: 1
Hey Gail just letting you, the style fashion expert, know that Lavender is a shade of purple. Also blue and black do go together.

She has no money for her business but is doing a kitchen renovation, right after 2 expensive trips and a number of expensive handbag and clothing purchases.
It’s not even her kitchen 😂😂

• Haha
It’s not even her kitchen 😂😂
She's defo trying to make it be :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She's painting it the same as her kildare home and she moved in all of her old bedroom furniture into Willys bedroom. Is it the same furniture she had with her ex? :sick:

She’s an absolute charlatan 👊🏼

Reactions: 1
All the clothes she featured are available on i-clothing!! Sign up and you get a discount. Mainly Marc Angelo. Bought from fashion city.
Not a designer
Not anything really
Not a sustainable businesss
Not an entrepreneur

How many midi shirt dresses and blazers can one have in their closet?? It's the same things in different colours every week :sleep::sleep::sleep: That top was terrible. Cheap looking and makes her breasts look weird. The jumpsuit pattern was too much, but shows how much better wide leg looks on her. I don't know why she's always going on about concealing your "flaws" and then she wears leggings or tight pants that make her legs look thicker

We’ll need to start a new thread soon Ladies for Gail’s Fails .. because no doubt we’ll have plenty to talk about as soon as her “unit” is up & running! Any ideas on what it should be called?

We’ll need to start a new thread soon Ladies for Gail’s Fails .. because no doubt we’ll have plenty to talk about as soon as her “unit” is up & running! Any ideas on what it should be called?
I'm not very good at this but maybe something about Gails Fails Senseless Style or something about her crying poor and acting rich in Dubai?

Link to the new thread:

Thanks to @Chanel Girl for the new thread title. I forgot to write that in the previous thread recap. I probably forgot a lot of things. It's only 9am where I am and we just did the spring forward time change... my mind is not awake yet

• Heart