Gails Rails

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were hi jacking the wretched superstyle sabby thread about this Gail yolk so I set this thread up for her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG Gail wreaks my head. Had to stop following her. Couldn't believe that she to Cork at height of virus.

Reactions: 3
OMG Gail wreaks my head. Had to stop following her. Couldn't believe that she to Cork at height of virus.
And then the Cork boyfriend was in Kildare visiting her at the weekend .. she let that slip .. then glossed over it!! Essential journey to get to his bit of fluff 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I stopped following her a while back (same old, same old) and then decided to have another look at her. Who is this William, where is her husband gone? So many questions, people.

Reactions: 1
Her face annoys me irrationally. I don’t know why🤣🙈. Had to laugh at her making a big deal about her PPE and then she got Covid anyway🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I took one look yesterday and it was enough. Another flute selling occasion wear. And what is with the eyeshadow?! Who is following these insincere arseholes?

I took one look yesterday and it was enough. Another flute selling occasion wear. And what is with the eyeshadow?! Who is following these insincere arseholes?
Gails Fails!! She’s so try hard yet always seems to miss the mark🙊 She was promoting skincare a few months ago....’I’ve changed my routine, I’m using these amazing products and look, my skin is so much better’.....she then showed us her skin, as usual, under about 6inches of horrible foundation🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Girls I won’t have time to comment here a lot. I’m so in love with William I spend all my time trying to figure out how to ‘bump’ into him. Tips welcome, I know ye all love him too xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Girls I won’t have time to comment here a lot. I’m so in love with William I spend all my time trying to figure out how to ‘bump’ into him. Tips welcome, I know ye all love him too xoxo
You’ll have to stalk his big house in Kanturk! Had his own motor factors shop bankrolled by the in-laws!

I stopped following her a while back (same old, same old) and then decided to have another look at her. Who is this William, where is her husband gone? So many questions, people.
She gave her hubby the heave ho last year I think & William .. who she claims “all the women of Ireland love” .. was waiting in the wings for her! She is one of the most pathetic people on Instagram .. I’m sure all of the people in Ireland agree 😂

🤣 well luckily I’m here living in cork city, and we know from the oversharing that William lives in Kanturk so my plan is when we are in Level 3 county bounds again I can go find his big huge house !
You’ll find it easy enough cos it’s “huge” and there’ll be a que of other ladies outside trying to catch a glimpse ... cos every woman in Ireland loves him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Husband No 2, she announced a while back that they had split up, then he was back on the scene around the time of one of her shows, with a whole new beginnings post and love of my life. He very quickly disappeared again to be very quickly replaced by William. Someone posted before that her husband had posted about not trusting people who lie on his page, don't know if that's true but he has been replaced fairly pronto.

Does she not understand lockdown?
Only if it suits. Like most of them. She made such a big deal about not going to her sisters wedding. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Husband No 2, she announced a while back that they had split up, then he was back on the scene around the time of one of her shows, with a whole new beginnings post and love of my life. He very quickly disappeared again to be very quickly replaced by William. Someone posted before that her husband had posted about not trusting people who lie on his page, don't know if that's true but he has been replaced fairly pronto.

Only if it suits. Like most of them. She made such a big deal about not going to her sisters wedding. 🙄
The queen of double standards 👊🏼

Do we know why herself and the hubby split? How did she meet willie the heartthrob and how is he so wealthy?