Gails Rails

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone no what gail actually looks like? I’ve never seen her without a filter! Definitely not a good trait for a ‘style consultant’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gail doesn't tag companies to get anything in return 🤣 🤣 🤣 Did she even believe herself when she said it? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s going home tomorrow so her tagging didn’t even get her anything UNLESS shes hoping for a freebie stay for herself and Willie!!

It's the most pathetic claim. And the followers that encourage her need to give their heads a wobble

Why does she insist on pointing the camera on her tits in every picture? And does she not see how pathetic she is in the salute picture? Give me strength

Reactions: 2
How can the woman if Ireland have confidence in their curves when this eejit keeps calling women's bodies "flawed" and constantly shows us how to cover those "flaws"??? Those women she filmed without their permission? They are not "women from Dubai" they are tourists just like her

No one thinks Gail and Emma are sisters or friends, that's just something people say to mams and daughters

• Heart
Reactions: 8
300 euro for a beach cover up???? And Ms Gails Fails cries poor to her sheep??? She's never seen anything like it? Looks exactly like a dressing gown my mam had in the 80's. And she's going to wear it to a wedding?? Nothing is going to make that look like anything but a dressing gown

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That knit dress "feels like cashmere" yet she won't say what the material actually is! Polyester blend again eh Gail?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
For someone "not bothered" by comments she sure was angry about negative comments :ROFLMAO:

Hey Gail no one cares if you're working out of the boot of your car, but what people care about is transparency. Stop lying about "quality" materials that are actually polyester. Stop crying poor when you're out spending tons of money on trips and designer clothing and bags, stop saying how successful your business is when you have to put most of your product on sale weeks after receiving it. Try this thing called honesty once in a while

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For someone "not bothered" by comments she sure was angry about negative comments :ROFLMAO:

Hey Gail no one cares if you're working out of the boot of your car, but what people care about is transparency. Stop lying about "quality" materials that are actually polyester. Stop crying poor when you're out spending tons of money on trips and designer clothing and bags, stop saying how successful your business is when you have to put most of your product on sale weeks after receiving it. Try this thing called honesty once in a while
Totally agree with everything you just said

• Heart
I am actually starting to pity Gail as I really think she is missing a few screws in that head of hers the carry on of her there over her “unit” or garden shed should I say 😂😂😂😂 I mean seriously imaging if she actually had a unit and sone staff she would be insufferable Jesus Christ cop on Gail

I am actually starting to pity Gail as I really think she is missing a few screws in that head of hers the carry on of her there over her “unit” or garden shed should I say 😂😂😂😂 I mean seriously imaging if she actually had a unit and sone staff she would be insufferable Jesus Christ cop on Gail
Does she still have the PA?!