Gails Rails #2 Gail still Fails mind the leggings with your nails!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Gails Rails. Previous thread round up:

Senseless leggings you can easily put your nail through
Online boutique full of polyester pieces that can be found on Iclothing
Jack of all trades master of none
Dubai trip for daughters 18th birthday actually a business write off
Crying poor in her business but buying YSL in Dubai
Turning Willy's "Downton Abbey" home into a replica of her Kildare home
Twice divorced working her way to hubby #3

Feel free to add anything I forgot
---
New thread for Gails Rails. Previous thread round up:

Senseless leggings you can easily put your nail through
Online boutique full of polyester pieces that can be found on Iclothing
Jack of all trades master of none
Dubai trip for daughters 18th birthday actually a business write off
Crying poor in her business but buying YSL in Dubai
Turning Willy's "Downton Abbey" home into a replica of her Kildare home
Twice divorced working her way to hubby #3

Feel free to add anything I forgot
Thank you to @Chanel Girl for the perfect thread title!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't forget we're all Dirty Birches.
Also the modelling of PPE that will obviously hide all flaws for those body confident women.
So sue tan.. Amazing.. After Bellimianta tagging with half naked shots.. Which the tagging didn't work
Also not understanding why a kildare enterprise board loan would not follow you to Downtown Abbey.. I mean Cork.

Reactions: 2
Don't forget we're all Dirty Birches.
Also the modelling of PPE that will obviously hide all flaws for those body confident women.
So sue tan.. Amazing.. After Bellimianta tagging with half naked shots.. Which the tagging didn't work
Also not understanding why a kildare enterprise board loan would not follow you to Downtown Abbey.. I mean Cork.
The half naked pictures I'd like to burn from my memory 😵
How would I leave off that we are dirty witches, we won't soon forget that
Miss Perfect Business Woman thinking that she can take her Kildare Grant to Cork... she went to the Kildare branch, clearly Gail has a high IQ

I was wondering how Gail is running this online boutique when she only sells on Fridays at 7pm in her stories. Never do we see her wearing any of these fabulous overpriced polyester pieces... is she taking note from Lisa Lust List?? She's had this going for 2 months and is already having her second sale trying to unload all the over stock. They should probably stop working on her "industrial unit" that eye sore is going to be useless soon

Reactions: 2
Miss Perfect Business Woman thinking that she can take her Kildare Grant to Cork... she went to the Kildare branch, clearly Gail has a high IQ

I was wondering how Gail is running this online boutique when she only sells on Fridays at 7pm in her stories. Never do we see her wearing any of these fabulous overpriced polyester pieces... is she taking note from Lisa Lust List?? She's had this going for 2 months and is already having her second sale trying to unload all the over stock. They should probably stop working on her "industrial unit" that eye sore is going to be useless soon
Sorry @SunnyKat my spelling was awful. Literally couldn't find my glasses and I'm blind without them 😂

Reactions: 1

Speaking of Gail’s IQ .. we can’t forget most recently when she got a few “grinds” from Willie the mathematician who thought her how to divide by 4 on her holidays / business trip to Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she’s part owner of the horse the daughter won on?! They way she was wailing I thought it was Cheltenham!!

Reactions: 8
Actually mortified for her the carry on of her you would think she was after winning the derby 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so pathetic 🙄
So pathetic! She put on a show about her daughter to get likes... more likes than any of her "designs" or polyester tat "online boutique" get. Interesting that her Dubai trip and her daughters win got HUNDREDS of more likes than any of her fashion posts do

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't understand her...she has talked about crippling anxiety many times...I am struggling with anxiety and I hate to show my face so much...hate meeting people...how the duck does she manage this anxiety she speaks of????
Genuine question

Reactions: 5
Now I’m sorry I know I’m not a seamstress a fashion consultant and body image consultant and finally a fashion designer like the amazing Gail but i know when you have cankles like Gail you do not wear sandals with ankle straps and people take fashion advice from her or no sorry I forgot that business finally failed when people realised she Can’t dress herself never mind anyone else she now is a professional flogger of cheap chinese tat 😂😂😂

Gail responding to her sheep that "20 000 tuned into my stories and sold out in 30 mins" yes because you had 5 of each, not 20 000 available to sell 🙄 They're cheap looking polyester. Gail should have worn spanx with the fuchsia it showed every lump and bump. Thanks to Gail talking non stop about how terrible her legs are, that's all I could look at. She defo photoshopped her legs in the photos

Reactions: 4
Gail responding to her sheep that "20 000 tuned into my stories and sold out in 30 mins" yes because you had 5 of each, not 20 000 available to sell 🙄 They're cheap looking polyester. Gail should have worn spanx with the fuchsia it showed every lump and bump. Thanks to Gail talking non stop about how terrible her legs are, that's all I could look at. She defo photoshopped her legs in the photos
She 100% photoshopped a good chunk off her knees .. her legs are literally the same width from thigh to toe … and I agree .. she constantly tells is how awful the pins are so it’s the first thing we look at especially when they are on display in a short dress 🙄

She 100% photoshopped a good chunk off her knees .. her legs are literally the same width from thigh to toe … and I agree .. she constantly tells is how awful the pins are so it’s the first thing we look at especially when they are on display in a short dress 🙄
She claims to be a "confidence coach" but constantly talks about body "flaws" in 2023 when women are pushing to accept and love our bodies exactly how they are Gail is creating more insecurities by saying if you don't have "good legs" you shouldn't be wearing short dresses. She is a disgrace. I wouldn't think twice about her pins if she didn't constantly point them out as bad

Women like Gail should not be allowed to speak on body image. Anyone feeling insecure in anyway about their shape should be following accounts like Lizzo or The Birds Papaya. The promote embracing all the lumps and bumps and do not try to sell you over priced polyester that hide our "flaws" so they can finance their designer life

• Heart
She claims to be a "confidence coach" but constantly talks about body "flaws" in 2023 when women are pushing to accept and love our bodies exactly how they are Gail is creating more insecurities by saying if you don't have "good legs" you shouldn't be wearing short dresses. She is a disgrace. I wouldn't think twice about her pins if she didn't constantly point them out as bad

Women like Gail should not be allowed to speak on body image. Anyone feeling insecure in anyway about their shape should be following accounts like Lizzo or The Birds Papaya. The promote embracing all the lumps and bumps and do not try to sell you over priced polyester that hide our "flaws" so they can finance their designer life
This!!! Covers your arms, tummy, thighs. Flattering if you've bigger legs, bigger tummy etc. All negative always. I've seen plenty of curvy ladies in short dresses and they look amazing. I've put on weight due to illness. I look back now going god why didn't I wear the shorts/short dresses. All because of "stylists“ like this. I like Y style.. She is conscious of her feet and will say it because some shoes aren't comfortable... Not you should avoid these. She will also say if you're someone who is conscious of a particular area, you could do this or do that... Not you shouldn't wear it. She will show stuff and say it doesn't suit me because I've a small chest... Not you shouldnt wear this if you've a small chest. Hope that come across right.. She doesnt lay down rules or project her own body image hand ups. IYKWIM.

• Heart
This!!! Covers your arms, tummy, thighs. Flattering if you've bigger legs, bigger tummy etc. All negative always. I've seen plenty of curvy ladies in short dresses and they look amazing. I've put on weight due to illness. I look back now going god why didn't I wear the shorts/short dresses. All because of "stylists“ like this. I like Y style.. She is conscious of her feet and will say it because some shoes aren't comfortable... Not you should avoid these. She will also say if you're someone who is conscious of a particular area, you could do this or do that... Not you shouldn't wear it. She will show stuff and say it doesn't suit me because I've a small chest... Not you shouldnt wear this if you've a small chest. Hope that come across right.. She doesnt lay down rules or project her own body image hand ups. IYKWIM.
Yes Gail is always negative about how bodies and telling women how to hide. It's disgusting. The world already puts so much pressure on women to have this "ideal" body and we should hide ourselves if we do not fit this "ideal" shape. No one puts this pressure on men. They can walk around with a big belly hanging out and no one is selling them a shirt that "hides the belly". I'm so sorry to hear that you're dealing with an illness. Lots of people gain weight due to illness and medication. It's already hard enough to deal with our bodies changing due to reasons beyond our control, we don't need the likes of Gail to make us feel worse. She's built this "business" by making women feel bad about themselves instead of truly being a confidence coach and encouraging women to wear whatever they like. It took me a long time to get over body issues. Adding more women who encourage body positivity and removing ones like Gail out of my life helped a lot. I only watch Gail because I know karma will get her and I'm waiting to see it. I hope now you will wear the shorts and short dresses. We all have lumps and bumps, even very thin women have cellulite and stretch marks. I totally get what you are saying about Ystyle.

Now which one of you ladies is asking Gail about her eye shadow? And asking for a tutorial 😂😂😂 comical!! Seriously who the hell is asking her this question .. it’s the most chronic looking eye make up I have ever seen 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6