Gails Rails

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to the new thread:

Thanks to @Chanel Girl for the new thread title. I forgot to write that in the previous thread recap. I probably forgot a lot of things. It's only 9am where I am and we just did the spring forward time change... my mind is not awake yet
I’m honoured!!

Reactions: 1
I am shocked there has been nothing here for a while …. She is really beginning to grate on me lately.
the dresses she’s been selling indifferent colours remind me of the ‘hipster trend’ back in the 90’s.
alao what is the obsession with doing everything herself, and then complaining about it , the packing and posting of orders the answering of messages and emails. What ever happened to her PA ? Is she that hard up for moneyshe can’t use a fulfilment centre like the Rest of them ?

Reactions: 3
I am shocked there has been nothing here for a while …. She is really beginning to grate on me lately.
the dresses she’s been selling indifferent colours remind me of the ‘hipster trend’ back in the 90’s.
alao what is the obsession with doing everything herself, and then complaining about it , the packing and posting of orders the answering of messages and emails. What ever happened to her PA ? Is she that hard up for moneyshe can’t use a fulfilment centre like the Rest of them ?
See new thread above 😂

Reactions: 1