Gails Rails

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will all those shows/workshops return when covid dies down and we are allowed out again..I hope not they are my idea of hell !

Do we know why herself and the hubby split? How did she meet willie the heartthrob and how is he so wealthy?
Not really she didn't go into that in her post separation posts. Husband was a really nice guy, big into the football, rumours in kilcullen but just rumours. Not sure the new guy is that wealthy.😂

Reactions: 1
Actually could not believe this one drove from Kildare to cork to her partner then back again when she herself caught Covid and documented every bit for her social media .... including day to day progress reports on her partner.... Jesus what planet are these people on ?

Reactions: 2
I am gonna have to look this wan up on the Gram, can't wait to see heartthrob Willie himself 🤣

Sorry now......... Stop the world, I wanna get off. Is she genuinely trying to flog a silk pillowcase for €69. A game changer, please help me god, how the hell is it a game changer? She'd wanna catch a grip, life changing pillow cases, I've heard it all now. I can't wait till she starts endorsing magic carpets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am gonna have to look this wan up on the Gram, can't wait to see heartthrob Willie himself 🤣

Sorry now......... Stop the world, I wanna get off. Is she genuinely trying to flog a silk pillowcase for €69. A game changer, please help me god, how the hell is it a game changer? She'd wanna catch a grip, life changing pillow cases, I've heard it all now. I can't wait till she starts endorsing magic carpets.
In fairness it has changed Gail .. into a bigger bleeping idiot than she was before she put her head onto it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the fella I thought was her husband was actually no. 2 husband and then along comes William? Awh, It's hard when any relationship/marriage ends...but I'm very nosy and that's why I'm here 😁

Reactions: 4
Used to follow her about a year ago however was really annoyed as she wanted special treatment in the shops bringing in more than the 5 item rule. Went ballistic 1 day a shop assistant gave out to her for bringing in more. Was only doing job poor assistant. Stopped after that. Can't believe she split from husband. Used to be always going on what a fabulous life they had. Just proves how fake she is. Also can't believe crossings giving her free car. That would make me stay away from there.

I went to her show two years ago.... Her husband seemed very nice and was helping out that night he had a big bunch of flowers for her at the end.
To be honest never took to her after.
Oh god..were you witness to the dancing 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Just out of interest, how do all these fashion shows work. Does she get a percentage of sales, get paid for doing them, or just gets a discount to give? No #Ba no #af. Just wondering if she does these for content or so they make money for her.

She's too boring for me and her mini at home fashion shows are mundane. Do a lot of the clothes seem dated or is that just me? I think I'll just unfollow again.

She's too boring for me and her mini at home fashion shows are mundane. Do a lot of the clothes seem dated or is that just me? I think I'll just unfollow again.
I agree .. the clothes are so old fashioned .. her “style” is woeful ..between the poxy footless tights & those strappy shoes cutting into her cankle.. but she just adores herself in them prancing around her bedroom 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't know what this collection will be like but she only ever shows the same style. So if it's the same style, surely there's tonnes of it out there. I hope she's reading the room.