Gails Rails

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will all those shows/workshops return when covid dies down and we are allowed out again..I hope not they are my idea of hell !
They'll be back. Already sold out. Watch out barmen, it's going to be tropic.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Defo reading here after tonight’s rant, saying she was being trolled
And had to block pp hi Gail ✌🏻👋
Wonder were they lookin for Wills number 🤣

Reactions: 2
There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. The saying people are commenting on her face, her hair and her body is a total blogger response. Nothing about people commenting on breaking restrictions, scare selling tactics, covid updates on the boyfriend. No one has commented on her hair or her body, just said her style is old. Which she has to expect as not everyone like your style. Calling people dirty witches because they don't agree with breaking restrictions or don't find covid updates on the most loved man in Ireland the most interesting, just shows how the floggers put on the poor me. They put a blind eye to their actions and only focus on what they think will get them sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance. The saying people are commenting on her face, her hair and her body is a total blogger response. Nothing about people commenting on breaking restrictions, scare selling tactics, covid updates on the boyfriend. No one has commented on her hair or her body, just said her style is old. Which she has to expect as not everyone like your style. Calling people dirty witches because they don't agree with breaking restrictions or don't find covid updates on the most loved man in Ireland the most interesting, just shows how the floggers put on the poor me. They put a blind eye to their actions and only focus on what they think will get them sympathy.
Correct, I only came across this thread last night & had a read through couldn’t see anything too ‘harmful’ or upsetting!!! The truth hurts as they say ! She’s not the worst of them TBF and has a small enough following considering the amount of work she puts in ... but if you document your life on SM people commenting comes with the territory!

Defo reading here after tonight’s rant, saying she was being trolled
And had to block pp hi Gail ✌🏻👋
Wonder were they lookin for Wills number 🤣
I agree 100% ... she’s entitled to her opinion but us “dirty witches” arent!! duck off Gail & stop acting the martyr .. attention seeking .. again! Only likes when people are massaging her ego & telling her how great she is & how stylish she is ... but don’t dare disagree with her opinion .. wouldn’t the world be a very boring place if we all had the same taste & opinions!!!

Reactions: 3
Correct, I only came across this thread last night & had a read through couldn’t see anything too ‘harmful’ or upsetting!!! The truth hurts as they say ! She’s not the worst of them TBF and has a small enough following considering the amount of work she puts in ... but if you document your life on SM people commenting comes with the territory!
That's it exactly. If your a fashion blogger blog fashion. Not your whole life and expect people not to comment. I mean we know what her son does, her daughter does, what the ex does, the new guy is introduced. People down your phone are not friends, they're following. Personal info is not needed. If people ask, just say I'm keeping personal this is my business page. People will respect that. You can't play out your whole life, out up silly tick tocks and then want it to be professional.
I agree 100% ... she’s entitled to her opinion but us “dirty witches” arent!! duck off Gail & stop acting the martyr .. attention seeking .. again! Only likes when people are massaging her ego & telling her how great she is & how stylish she is ... but don’t dare disagree with her opinion .. wouldn’t the world be a very boring place if we all had the same taste & opinions!!!
The mask slipped a bit there with the spouting, and use of dirty witches and the two fingers. Mature professional business woman alright. Wonder what some of her older followers and brands think of that display.

Reactions: 4
Are peopling joking that they think William is a fine thing? 😷 The few times she’s had him on her stories he comes across as ignorant and rude. I’d love to know the gossip behind herself and her husbands split.

3 pages on Tattle and she is moaning. Get over yourself Gail🙄 Oh, and you’re using the description ‘troll’ incorrectly🤓

• Haha
I'm horrified at her rant and what she called people. Today's post is totally passive aggressive, Hun bun tutorial and people asking about her eyeshadow!! PR people and Management agencies use tattle life to see how prospective agents could work for them. So it's not great. I'm local and supported her and felt sorry for her, so I'm surprised.

Yeah interesting what the pandemic is showing ...
greedy egotistic no personality Instagramers swipe up fake as Fu@k (how to do a bun?)
I’ll break covid rules how dare you call me on it
Get a life!

Are peopling joking that they think William is a fine thing? 😷 The few times she’s had him on her stories he comes across as ignorant and rude. I’d love to know the gossip behind herself and her husbands split.
Yes they're joking 😂it came from her actually saying the women of Ireland love William!

• Haha
Have any of you ever seen her in real life? Is her face really that smooth? She looks like an egg.

• Haha
€45 for a 90 mins online style studio. Talk about money grabbing.
I wouldn’t take style advice from her if she was paying me the €45 😂 very old fashioned, over priced shite that she’s always trying to flog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t take style advice from her if she was paying me the €45 😂 very old fashioned, over priced shite that she’s always trying to flog!!
The prices of the clothes. Read the room Gail. €200 for a ”street style" loungewear. FFS.

Her constant breaking lockdown with William is incredible. 'we' were power washing all weekend. Feel so sorry for her kids the way she's parading himself around. If I was in their shoes I'd have a lot of resentment there so soon after the marriage breakup

I did. Didn't buy a thing after it. She can dress for her shape but didn't put me in a single thing that flattered me.

To the point where when I bet clearly had camel toe in jeans sure insisted would suit me she told me they were perfect and to just wear a long top!!🤣🤣🤣

To the point where when I very clearly had camel toe in jeans she insisted would suit me. She told me they were perfect and to just wear a long top!!🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her constant breaking lockdown with William is incredible. 'we' were power washing all weekend. Feel so sorry for her kids the way she's parading himself around. If I was in their shoes I'd have a lot of resentment there so soon after the marriage breakup

I did. Didn't buy a thing after it. She can dress for her shape but didn't put me in a single thing that flattered me.

To the point where when I bet clearly had camel toe in jeans sure insisted would suit me she told me they were perfect and to just wear a long top!!🤣🤣🤣

To the point where when I very clearly had camel toe in jeans she insisted would suit me. She told me they were perfect and to just wear a long top!!🤣🤣🤣
Ye I noticed that .. “we were power washing” .. of course she means that it was Ireland’s most loved man doing the power washing with her 😂 his journey from cork to Kildare every weekend is far from an essential journey so I’d love to know what his excuse is at any checkpoint he’s stopped at!!
I don’t think she’s even good at dressing her own shape or age so wouldn’t trust her with my shape either 😂😂

• Haha
What shite is she flogging tonight? She's unreal! Wooden plaques for Easter.. Why?