Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I offended. It's just that I've never come across at it personally. ♥
Not offended haha, just found it funny how people were calling it out and I thought it was one of the more normal things In that room. like the coaster on legs beside her bed, I bet that cost so much as well.

7 minutes ago she's on stories with nelly, still in bed ?
Talk about wasting your life away! Not like she works nights etc!

Reactions: 1
Is this non-descript person still “relevant”?!

I’ve been absent from viewing YouTuber’s for some time, and absolutely shocked that she’s still making videos (and cash!).

Reactions: 2
Wish she’d stop posting stuff about her bloody cat. Don’t think she gets nobody ever finds your pet as cute or entertaining as you do yourself.

Reactions: 4
How does she still have an agent etc.

I don’t understand how she can have any actually fans?

Reactions: 1
"I don't know what I want in life anymore. I always wanted to go on the west end and if I got an offer I would absolutely want to take it but there's so many things I want to do" (goes on to blame her star sign for her indecisiveness, lack of motivation and why she's not on the west end)

Well, that's a new one never heard her blame her star sign for her failures before.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping lol. She just took the classic YouTuber’s inability for self reflection, criticsm or responsibility of any kind to a new level.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the new video

Assumption: You don't get on with your family
Gabbie: I get on so well with my mum. She's my best friend
TRUTH: My mum is my only friend even my cats secretly hate me.

Assumption: You're an introvert
Gabbie: I am. I get all my energy being alone. If I spend 1 or 2 days with people I need 3 days to recharge. I just can't cope being around people
TRUTH: If I really thought about it. No-one can cope being around me. I'm the problem. But why blame me when I can blame being an introvert???

Assumption: You drink a lot
Gabbie: I'm not a big drinker. I don't enjoy it. I find it pointless. I'm not a big party girl. I'd rather watch Netflix with my cat
TRUTH: No-one invites me anywhere anymore. I miss 2014 YouTube when I momentarily had friends and was forever drunk. Zoe please be my friend again. Please?????

Assumption: You don't open up to a lot of people
Gabbie: Only my mum and like 3 friends know me
TRUTH: I am a sociopath and constantly make tit up and then pretend to be a closed book. I'm Bi. But let's not talk about my love life.

Assumption: You don't mind being sad and lonely [emoji23]
Gabbie: I read this to my mum and she said it's true and that's I've just got use to it. Rude. I say over the last year I've missed people.
TRUTH: No-one likes me that's why I'm forever alone. The common denominator is ME. I should really Fix my life instead of constantly blaming others and moaning online, then maybe just maybe I'll be less lonely and sad. Nah. I'll sub tweet my ex besties saying my mum still hates them instead. That will show em. Hahaha.

Assumption: You change your mind a lot
Gabbie: True as a Gemini.... blah blah blah
TRUTH: I will blame my star sign for any negative qualities I possess because I'm not dealing with that tit myself. I do change my mind a lot. I'm Bi. I'm straight. I hate kids. I want kids. I'm leaving YouTube. I'm staying. Blame Mercury in Retrograde and not me!!

Assumption: You really want kids soon?
Gabbie: I wouldn't mind having kids in two years
TRUTH: I'm bleeping kidding myself. Have you seen me? MEEEE??? Firstly unless I'm poking a hole in the condom or getting a sperm donor that's not happening. Secondly, me a mum.
Alexa: Can you feed kids called "October" tuna all day and give them to your mum when they annoy you?

Assumption: Although you have hopes and dreams you are scared what the future holds for your career
Gabbie: True. I don't know what I want in life anymore. I wanted to be on the West End and if I got an offer I would take it as its still my dream. But I want to do soooo much, but don't want just one path. Such a Gemini thing blah blah
TRUTH: I am mediocre at everything I do so find it hard picking as I'm not that great at anything. I would love to be a back up singer on Strictly, but I'm not actually making that happen. Just saying lots and doing tit all. My life motto [emoji4]

Assumption: Your romantic standards are extremely high
Gabbie: That definitely are. If someone does something weird I'm like nah can't be bothered with this.
TRUTH: I reject people before they reject me..especially when they find I have 5 videos on future baby names on YouTube and I'm a crazy cat lady

Assumption: You're stuck up
Gabbie: I don't think I am, but if you think I am that's cool. I just have a RBF.
TRUTH: I'm stuck up which is hilarious since I'm basically trailer trash and I don't just have RBF I'm just a witch.

Assumption: You are 100% authentic and aren't concerned with growing your channel in order to become famous
Gabbie: True. People had this misconception when I was friends with Zoe that I used her for views. I don't want to be famous like Zoe. I would happily go back to 100k subs.
TRUTH: I did use Zoe, but I can't admit that because I'm hoping one day Mark will duck off and they'll be an open spot for bestie lapdog position. I'm also lying about going back to 100k subs because I like the easy money YouTube brings. I'm lying to sound #relatable. I would love to be famous hence why I want to be on Strictly, The Circle, Big Brothers

Assumption: You want to be healthy, but don't try very hard and cave in easily
Gabbie: I do cave easy but I do try hard. I have a disordered eating.
TRUTH: I don't try that hard. I do dumb tit like put snickers in my mash to not eat them. I say I have a disordered eating pattern though it's not been verified.

Assumption: You're narcissist, moany and very dramatic when something's wrong with you
Gabbie: Yes I'm dramatic and moany but definitely not a narcissist
TRUTH: The 9 traits of narcissism are grandiose sense of importance, preoccupation with unlimited success, belief that one is special and unique, exploitative of others, lack of empathy, arrogance, and jealously of others. But I'm not a narcissist!

Assumption: People misunderstand your no nonsense attitude when you're actually really nice/chill
Gabbie: People mistake my honestly and realness for being a witch. Some YouTubers are fake and put on an act which makes me look bad. Because I say what I think.
TRUTH: I am a witch.

Gabbie: I didn't get too many had assumptions
REALITY: Gabbie already blockedT those people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Gabbie: I am. I get all my energy being alone. If I spend 1 or 2 days with people I need 3 days to recharge. I just can't cope being around people
TRUTH: If I really thought about it. No-one can cope being around me. I'm the problem. But why blame me when I can blame being an introvert???

Gabbie: I'm not a big drinker. I don't enjoy it. I find it pointless. I'm not a big party girl. I'd rather watch Netflix with my cat
TRUTH: No-one invites me anywhere anymore. I miss 2014 YouTube when I momentarily had friends and was forever drunk. Zoe please be my friend again. Please?????

TRUTH: I am a sociopath and constantly make tit up and then pretend to be a closed book. I'm Bi. But let's not talk about my love life.

Gabbie: I read this to my mum and she said it's true and that's I've just got use to it. Rude. I say over the last year I've missed people.
TRUTH: No-one likes me that's why I'm forever alone. The common denominator is ME. I should really Fix my life instead of constantly blaming others and moaning online, then maybe just maybe I'll be less lonely and sad. Nah. I'll sub tweet my ex besties saying my mum still hates them instead. That will show em. Hahaha.

TRUTH: I will blame my star sign for any negative qualities I possess because I'm not dealing with that tit myself. I do change my mind a lot. I'm Bi. I'm straight. I hate kids. I want kids. I'm leaving YouTube. I'm staying. Blame Mercury in Retrograde and not me!!

TRUTH: I'm bleeping kidding myself. Have you seen me? MEEEE??? Firstly unless I'm poking a hole in the condom or getting a sperm donor that's not happening. Secondly, me a mum.
Alexa: Can you feed kids called "October" tuna all day and give them to your mum when they annoy you?

Assumption: Although you have hopes and dreams you are scared what the future holds for your career
Gabbie: True. I don't know what I want in life anymore. I wanted to be on the West End and if I got an offer I would take it as its still my dream. But I want to do soooo much, but don't want just one path. Such a Gemini thing blah blah
TRUTH: I am mediocre at everything I do so find it hard picking as I'm not that great at anything. I would love to be a back up singer on Strictly, but I'm not actually making that happen. Just saying lots and doing tit all. My life motto [emoji4]

Gabbie: That definitely are. If someone does something weird I'm like nah can't be bothered with this.
TRUTH: I reject people before they reject me..especially when they find I have 5 videos on future baby names on YouTube and I'm a crazy cat lady

Gabbie: I don't think I am, but if you think I am that's cool. I just have a RBF.
TRUTH: I'm stuck up which is hilarious since I'm basically trailer trash and I don't just have RBF I'm just a witch.

Assumption: You are 100% authentic and aren't concerned with growing your channel in order to become famous
Gabbie: True. People had this misconception when I was friends with Zoe that I used her for views. I don't want to be famous like Zoe. I would happily go back to 100k subs.
TRUTH: I did use Zoe, but I can't admit that because I'm hoping one day Mark will duck off and they'll be an open spot for bestie lapdog position. I'm also lying about going back to 100k subs because I like the easy money YouTube brings. I'm lying to sound #relatable. I would love to be famous hence why I want to be on Strictly, The Circle, Big Brothers

TRUTH: I don't try that hard. I do dumb tit like put snickers in my mash to not eat them. I say I have a disordered eating pattern though it's not been verified.

Assumption: You're narcissist, moany and very dramatic when something's wrong with you
TRUTH: The 9 traits of narcissism are grandiose sense of importance, preoccupation with unlimited success, belief that one is special and unique, exploitative of others, lack of empathy, arrogance, and jealously of others. But I'm not a narcissist!

Assumption: People misunderstand your no nonsense attitude when you're actually really nice/chill
Gabbie: People mistake my honestly and realness for being a witch. Some YouTubers are fake and put on an act which makes me look bad. Because I say what I think.

Hilarious ?

This entire video is so I can talk about myself, try and point out why I’m special/edgy, and basically sell you suckers a person that I want to be seen as rather than the person I am...... but I’m not a narcissist! ?

Also: never understood how someone can be SO REAL and yet be SO MISUNDERSTOOD. If you’re honest and real, then you are honestly a head Gabbie, and it’s not a matter of misconception I’m afraid.

Reactions: 5

Ngl I do think she has disordered eating in that, when she got offered the gastric surgery, it never really addressed her issues with food and using food as a coping issue for whatever she was experiencing (I guess the bullying and how that affected her mental health). However I find it hard to have sympathy for her now, as she has the money for private therapy and a personal trainer/nutritionist. Plus I hated how she promoted her disordered eating online all 'well I lost x amount of stone mostly just drinking orange juice' and hadn't mentioned the gastric surgery then yet.

I also have to lol at her definition of introvert. I'm an introvert and if I'm around people I know and like and not a massive group, then I don't find it draining.

Reactions: 6
I agree nobody wants to see her cat ?
Boringggg
Also I got blocked on Twitter for for having an opinion lmao not even directed at her ??
I thought fair enough you’re a boring twit anyways and proceeded to unsubscribe from Instagram and youtube .
No wonder she is dropping subscribers she is a snooze fest and unless someone is blowing unicorn dust up her arse then to her they are a hater ,
She has real issues but yay I don’t have to deal with them, and I have to say I haven’t missed her videos AT ALL in fact I’d forgotten about her until I saw this thread .

I agree nobody wants to see her cat ?
Boringggg
Also I got blocked on Twitter for for having an opinion lmao not even directed at her ??
I thought fair enough you’re a boring twit anyways and proceeded to unsubscribe from Instagram and youtube .
No wonder she is dropping subscribers she is a snooze fest and unless someone is blowing unicorn dust up her arse then to her they are a hater ,
She has real issues but yay I don’t have to deal with them, and I have to say I haven’t missed her videos AT ALL in fact I’d forgotten about her until I saw this thread .
Lol what was your tweet?

Is the Jane plan an ad? Gabbie is really disgusting at not disclosing product placements, gifts, sponsored content, ads etc

Is the Jane plan an ad? Gabbie is really disgusting at not disclosing product placements, gifts, sponsored content, ads etc
Has she uploaded?

I'm not sure, she's apparently sew sew good with money, but she does spend a LOT, she's used her own money for slimming world/that stupid juice cleanse/retreat/gym etc before? I can't see why people would gift or get her to advertise that sort of stuff, she's not the ideal spokeswoman?

Lol what was your tweet?
I commented that Chris Ingham getting threats of arson to burn down the house wasn’t on mainly as there are kids there
I despise the guy he’s a tit but it’s not the kids fault
Apparently I got blocked for having a heart lmao

Has she uploaded?

I'm not sure, she's apparently sew sew good with money, but she does spend a LOT, she's used her own money for slimming world/that stupid juice cleanse/retreat/gym etc before? I can't see why people would gift or get her to advertise that sort of stuff, she's not the ideal spokeswoman?
I just think she does loads more than she claims. She HAS to - her social blade puts her at a MAX of £2.7k a month so in reality that’s about £2k. Take off tax, leaves around £1.2k. Her flat alone is nearly £3k a month, plus her utilities and endless takeaways etc. If she marks up one spon post a month we are lucky!! I think she gets #kindlygifted so much like Jane plan for a month, PT for 2 months etc that’s why she’s so specific about timescales

Under new regs she’s going to have to start to be honest or she’s going to get get fined or worse ?

I just think she does loads more than she claims. She HAS to - her social blade puts her at a MAX of £2.7k a month so in reality that’s about £2k. Take off tax, leaves around £1.2k. Her flat alone is nearly £3k a month, plus her utilities and endless takeaways etc. If she marks up one spon post a month we are lucky!! I think she gets #kindlygifted so much like Jane plan for a month, PT for 2 months etc that’s why she’s so specific about timescales

Under new regs she’s going to have to start to be honest or she’s going to get get fined or worse ?
I wonder why they’re being so strict lately tax dodging maybe ?

Has she uploaded?

She's given up on Janes plan [emoji23]

Day 1: "OMG I LOVE ALL THE FOOD"
Day 2: "Yesterday must of been a fluke as everything is disgusting If you want to try Janes plan and live in Brighton message me. I'll give you them all for free"

Would be hilarious if she really hasn't caculated her future. Louise Pentland aka Sprinkle of Glitter has put off renovating her house as YouTube money fluctuates and she's an OG.

If Gabbie isn't careful she'll end up in that tiny pink room she decorated for her mum's house in Sheffield.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.